Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:32 pm
Candy Canes....

Theyre dancing like sugar plums in my head....this is annother reason why this is my fav time of the year...
1. presents
2. egg nog
3. CANDY CANES!!!!

ehm... excuse me for my wierdness.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:42 pm
-cough- Check Owner's Updates.  

silver-yasha

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:44 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
she won't leave gaia.....at least that's what she told me ^_^

but don't worry Psy wink hey....do you live in Ontario?

Someone fill me in, in the months that Ive missed? @.@'

Rhea's leaving Gaia? o.0

-runs away and dies- sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:20 am
She was going through a hard time emotionally. Myself and a few others talked to her and thankfully she is staying with us. 3nodding  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kassious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:13 pm
Go Talon! I stopped prying after a bit because I'd prolly just make it worse >.>

~~--~~-- And that sig is SO from Mythbusters!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:46 pm
scream I think my bodily functions are ending. I beleive something is wrong with my appendix. Like hell am I going to a hospital. They will have to drag me there kicking and screaming. n_________n if they do, which they probably will, I will throw tantrums to get a laptop. They will probably have to knock me unconcious. Yey. I can tell this is going to be a fun week. I probably just pulled a stomach muscle though. *tells herself that over and over* O.O will I have to get over my needle phobia?  

lambda omega lambda

Kassious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:50 pm
Nope, they'll prolly gas ya first babe. ^_^ and maybe it is tummy muscles. But it's better to check then lose our one and only Chlo-ness!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:56 pm
O.o I don't....how can I put this....Like doctors. Or hospitals. I was in and out of them too many times as a child. gonk Oh well. Whatever. Let them come and drag me away. blaugh Happy thoughts!!!

Tanii
Candy Canes....

Theyre dancing like sugar plums in my head....this is annother reason why this is my fav time of the year...
1. presents
2. egg nog
3. CANDY CANES!!!!

ehm... excuse me for my wierdness....

I was a candy cane in some of the christmas parades...Until I moved... ^______________^ candy canes are yummy.

Talon-San
She was going through a hard time emotionally. Myself and a few others talked to her and thankfully she is staying with us.

Hehehe...This quote thingy is fun....I was suicidal (O.o wanted to die) up until last night. Kira finally knocked some sense back into me. Yey. heart  

lambda omega lambda

Kassious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:59 pm
GOOD THING THEY DID! I woulda missed ya =(  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:05 pm
gonk surprised heart  

lambda omega lambda

Kassious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:06 pm
RheaFaery
gonk surprised heart

*glomp-hugs her* ^_^ Good to have ya back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:16 pm
*hugs back and winces* gonk I think I have to get off now...Damnit... gonk stare scream stressed .....my poor tummy...  

lambda omega lambda

Kassious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:18 pm
RheaFaery
*hugs back and winces* gonk I think I have to get off now...Damnit... gonk stare scream stressed .....my poor tummy...
Aww.. *kisses her forehead* get betters!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:25 pm
4laugh Thankies...I will...I better.... stare *hugs and runs away*  

lambda omega lambda

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:01 pm
Hi, sorry, I would ask this on the questions board, at least I think Thats what you're meant to do! But It says its locked. stare

What rules do you have about C&E (Cause and effect?) I've always played strictly by the rule that you can't controll anyone else's character, no matter how small. I noticed someone has used C&E while reading a post, in quite a big way, so Im a little confused, as Ive never played like that before... Please help unconfuzzle me? gonk

Oh yeh, and Hi to everyone! I posted on the newbie board, but hey, why not here too? Call me Misty for short.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games