Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Zane grinned as the puddle of water elevated from the ground. Performing a series of seals, Zane simply stated "Mizu no Yaiba." As he did so, the watter from the puddle transformed into a water katana. Looking at the new kid sadistically, he slashed downwards. He wasn't going to waste time by idle talking. He was there to train and train only. Anyone that wants to just chat can take it somewhere else.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 pm

*grabed his kunai from his leg strap*
lets do this
*as he got hit my the water sword he fell but jumped right back up and started blocking each hit that came his way*
I am not much of an offense fight*he said*
i am defensive i let the person wear themselves out then i strike
*beads of sweat started forming on his eyebrows*
All i have to do is outlast a kage
*thinks to self8 "im so screwed"

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

riku254

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Kyou walk into the Academy. ''Now I wonder where can I find the teacher at?'', he said to himself while looking to his left and right. He noticed two people fighting in the distance to his left. ‘’Well I guess the teacher would be over there,’’ he said and started walking over to the fight.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:00 am

"ALRIGHT TO EVERYONE HERE IN THE ACADEMY!" Zane's clone yelled out. "If you require training report to the field for the class that you specialize in: Kiri Falls for ninjutsu, The forest for genjutsu, the prarie for weapons, and the training facility for taijutsu." the clone yelled out to all of them.  

BluewolfofMibu

riku254

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:31 am

Kyou smiled, ‘‘I guess that answer my question. I hope I can find the training facility fast.''He started walking to the training facility.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Senji rose to left the academy...the time had come, he had received his orders.

Etheral Chaos

Sukai Sasaki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Kazuya walked into the academy looking around. "Hello is anybody here?" He yelled. He heard no reply and grunted starting to wander off torwards the training facility.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Aiyoku had just stepped onto the academy grounds when an older ninja's voice echoed in his ears. The training facility! That's where he needed to go for his Mist style taijutsu training. Aiyoku took a moment to turn, locating the facility he began a furious charge across the grounds towards his destination.

Finally he was going top learn how to fight, just like his mother.

Kevkas

tinymini7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Kai let out a loud sigh and took in a deep breath before walking into the academy. The moment he walked pass the door, he was surprised when a loud ninja voice echoed across the hall. "Prarie heh." He smiled as the thought of finally being able to train under a sensei that does not want to take his life. With that he set off for the training facility.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:57 am

_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Next Fenrir ran past the Mist Academy. He still wasn't showing any signs of fatigue, and swung his sword around his body even harder. Yajuu pushed himself to keep up, but almost got clipped by one of Fenrir's sword swings. Fenrir and Yajuu laughed for a moment before running for the finish.

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

treeon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:49 am

Treeno walks in to the room and takes a seat waiting for a Teacher of some sort "Wonder where everyone is?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:39 pm

GageHoshigaki-Raiken
Acadamy Student | Mist l Legend of the Raiken l Hoshigaki Clan

User Image

Gage walked into the Room and set his Katanna against his desk.He then plopped down in a seat and leaned back,slouching slightly Where is the teacher at?

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Simon -Ghost- Riley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:23 pm

BluewolfofMibu
"ALRIGHT TO EVERYONE HERE IN THE ACADEMY!" Zane's clone yelled out. "If you require training report to the field for the class that you specialize in: Kiri Falls for ninjutsu, The forest for genjutsu, the prarie for weapons, and the training facility for taijutsu." the clone yelled out to all of them.

" Hm, I guess jutsu training is the first choice. Better go to the field. I hope I don't get yelled at." Kaiben walked toward the field to await further instructions.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Hya looks around kinda shy of the other classmates he has. he doesnt know much about the other children, so he sites in a chair and keeps to himself, looking around at the school room. Though he also thinks this is the perfect time to gain allies and become great friends with others. But knowing him, he will just sit in a chair.

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games