Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:15 am

katsuro stop his attack at zeramaru as a clone appeared behind that daisuki's clone as he held a kunai at his neck as well. "who ever said i am loay to him? i could kill in right now in a heart beat if i want to with my demon's power." he said as e then look at the real daisuki and attempt to get him in his genjutsu called yomi (underworld). he will soon find out what will happen next if he is caught in his genjutsu. if this does not work he will just walk it off and head back to suna.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 am

((IT"S DAISUKE WITH AN E!!! NOt AN I.... a,b,c,d,(E).... NO FARTHER LOL))

Daisuke kept his eyes closed and away from any sharingan or genjutsu users.

"Well then kill him! Go ahead! I don't give a rats a**! That's less work I'll have to do."

D a i j b

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:59 am

katsuro smirk as then the clone vanished and started to walk off. "im not going to waste it. i want to see what else he can do before i kill him, but not today." he said and walk off back to suna. this place started to bore him already. he met daisuke before but he guess daisuke does not remember him.

(heh. sorry about that. sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:06 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

The area seemed to grow intense. the gravity seemed to double. It started to feel very hot. "Sypher, get the heck away from Cloud."

User Image

"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:09 pm

katsuro dashed out of the gate with tremendus speed and headed for the village hidden in the sand
theholyest rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:12 pm

Daisuke Hyouton
((Oh Fen.... what have you gotten yourself into now?))

Daisuke arrived late with Ayame and neither of them were effected by the Mangekyou. He frowned and looked for the body that Zeramaru possessed.

"Ayame, be careful. Don't look anybody in the eyes, especially Zeramaru."

With having said that, Daisuke jumped down placing his mask on his face and unsheathing his katana. Without making any hand signs a clone appeared behind Daisuke as he fell to the ground and then making handsigns, a water puddle was made behind Daisuke as well. The clone fell through and water dropplets came to form another puddle behind Zeramaru where the clone popped up and ripped a kunai under Zeramaru's neck, bending one of Zera's arms behind his back.

"Why Fenrir.... why...."

Jake tried to copy the water jutsu.......and failed, he then shrug as jedi and the anbu arrived, walking off away from cloud, "screw this, see ya havok, i'm sure you can get out of this on your own," he said as he left.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Sypher kept his hand to fenrir and eyes to fenrir, he spoke "Jedi, just leave me alone you already betrayed me." He kept focusing towards fenrir's eyes.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:59 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi laughed a bit. "I am, loyal to cloud, and the assassins, i was merely in the akatsuki to get close to the members and then kill them when the chance came...unfortuanetly i have to make my own time." jedi held out his right hand and a dark spiraling ball of chakra swirled around in his grasp. "I cant believe i have to rescue you Fenrir, i warned you to not meddle with S-rank ninja." Jedi's right eye morphed to Eternal sharingan and in an instant he was behind Sypher shoving his Pheonix fire Rasengan straight to sypher's back.

((i highly doubt you will be able to dodge that fast an attack when your focus was all on Fenrir, so don't say you did something to dodge or counter when you had no focus on anything else.))

User Image

"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:04 pm

((HAH, This is great I knew you would try to attack me.))
Sypher in a split second changed with one of his clones, the clone poofed away in a cloud of smoke and let the rasengan go straight through to fenrir. He back flipped away towards Zeramaru and Kit.

((I am pretty sure this would be an auto-hit on fenrir since he only genin and you were throwing yourself at me who disappeared and left fenrir in his place.))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Jake reappeared in a flash of lighting, walking into cloud again, greeting zeramaru, kit and sypher as he did, and looked at jedi, but did not do anything but walk in through the gates....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Kit opend his eyes and stood up. Sypher standing next to him he got to his feet. Closing his sharingan eye he gave a slight smile at Jedi. "Well we havent met in quite awhile have we?" The Kit that was a boy was gone. Somehow during the Tskuyomi the old kits conscince had taken over the boys body giving him complete control. "Looks like im back...." Rotating his wrists and testing out his body he sighed. "this body just wont do...Ill need my old body back....time to go grave robbing." Keeping his right eye closed he looked at Jedi, Sypher, and Zeramaru. "I have to thank you Zeramaru. You restored me to my former glory. thank you." Shoving his hands in his pockets he stood watching. "What now?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 am

Jake then Flashed out of the gates again.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:50 am

Raziel was watching the ninjas at the base of the gate. His days so far has been filled with study and bordem. Mikyo's scrolls have for the most part been read at least one hundred different times now and Raziel has mastered most of his fathers techniques. His black and gold armor still gleamed in the dim sunlight and his two katanas sat comfortably in their sheaths on his waist. His father's Dai-Katana laid diagonally across his back, still wrapped in the cloth that was stained with special seals so that its power would not fall into the wrong hands. The cloud head band was placed like an eyepatch on his right eye, but a small glimpse of the curse mark still could be seen dispite this effort. "....what now indeed..." He whispered to himself as his normal eye twinkled with the bright color of gold.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:10 pm

JAke appeared in a flash of lightning again, clutching the vial in his hands, he walked into cloud....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games