Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:53 am
Derrick chuckled softly and shook his head. "No, no." He grinned, reaching under the table to grab a glass, then set it down on the table. "You know I don't charge.. Back in a sec." He added hastily, as he headed towards the kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:51 am
Mahewa nearly jumped at Rocky's sudden laugh. She'd been vaguely aware of the newcomer's presence, but hadn't paid it any mind due to the silence. And then BAM, they were talking to each other as if starting midway through a conversation. She eyed Rocky curiously and a little nervously. Was there more to this fur than met the eye?  

FiliaFlammae

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:59 pm
After a series of loud clangs and crashes in the kitchen, Derrick finally returned to the main room. In his harms, he craddled two stout, brown bottles and blanced carefully on the pad of his paw was a mug, from which, steam was rising and carrying an intoxicating scent along with it. "Well, I found it. Got myself a little something too." He placed the bottles down on the counter and the mug next to them with a sigh of relief.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:29 pm
The peanut sunk into the mask's eye hole making Dimitris flich as it rattled around. "Whoa... that woke me up!" Taking his maks off his glasses stuck into it and he blurrily made out the peanut.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:07 pm
Rocky padded up to the counter and plopped down on a barstool, taking his bottle annd nodding. "Thanks, old pal! Y'know, there's no law against tipping~" He said with a wink as he materialized a jar and put a $50 bill in it before turning to Dimitris and saying, "Uh, you're welcome? *snicker*"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 pm
"Though, there are morals against accepting them.." Derrick uttered quietly under his breath before popping the cap off of the other bottle and pouring a quick shot into his coffee mug. He hastily took a sip, and eyed the two furs casually.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:45 pm
"I may not have my glasses on but I caught that." Dimitris smirked and fished his glasses from his mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:41 am
Rocky took a quick swig of his beer, then sat it back on the counter and pocketed his money. "Allright. If you say so, hun." He materialized a small coaster and sat the bottle on top of it. "So, what have you been up to?" he asked casually. HE then quickly turned to Dimitris and commented. "Yep! And with your eye, too!"  

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 am
"Well, y'know.." Derrick smirked, and took another sip from his spiked coffee. "Saving Gotham, thwarting evil plans, forgetting to feed Alfred.. Same old, same old." He leaned on the counter and laughed softly. "So what about you? Other than your engagement, I mean."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:02 pm
Dimitris shrugged and picked out peanut, flicking it to Rocky. "Touche."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:18 am
Mahewa shot out a paw and snatched the peanut from the air. She looked at it curiously before turning to Rocky. "Uh...a peanut?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:09 am
Kai looked at it "Yep... a peanut".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:49 am
Rocky smiled and laughed a little before saying, "You know, nothing really has been going on except the talent show. It was pretty awesome, and I don't even think everyfur has gone yet. If you want a turn..." He then reached for the flicked peanut, only to have it intercepted by Mahewa. He giggled and said, "Yup! A peanut! Want a pack?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:40 am
Nurren walked casually down the streets, passively taking note of things he took in from the familiar walk. It was not guided by an intentional path, just a walk. Finally, the Cafe he had once been regular to caught his eye. His attentions were affixed now, he was curious to see how things were going. He neared the window noticing some unfamiliar, and some... familiar people seated among the room. He went to the door, deciding to keep his eyes low and to pay the coon no mind. He entered and doddled around for a seat, finding one separate from those conversing.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:02 am
Derrick's ears flattened back against his head unwillingly. "Oh, uh.. No thank you, Rocky." He paused to take another sip, then glanced at each of the furs nearby them. The coon figured that he would introduce himself soon, considering he only remembered ever meeting Dimitris. "Besides, even if I wanted to, there's no way I could perform in here. Certain things missing and whatnot.. Better if I just stay a spectator."

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games