Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 am

Zeno loosened his body up and smiled. "Eh, you gave my squad quite the scare. I'm pretty convinced they needed it." Zeno turned to the three gennin. "Not every opponent will be as weak as Raziel here, and when I say weak, I'm not making him seem weaker than me or me weaker than him, but you all must know, there exists shinobi younger than him." He pointed at Raziel-"Yet, stronger than me." He said as his curse mark began to recede, he was glad he wasn't forced to use it in front of them..yet. He then turned to Raziel. "Are you busy at the moment? My squad and I are about to set off for the Land of The Moon, and I wanted to know if you were interested in tagging along." He said as he grabbed his katana and sheathed it. "For a mission." He finished up.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 am

Blood then laugh and said "Darn it you scared the living dead out a me!" as he deactivated his sharingan and stoped charging his chidori. And said "I thought i had to use the chidori on you!" looking at Raziel

Bloodfang23

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:20 am

Ami smiled."Thanks Blood."
She let out a sigh of releif."Zeno-sensei,you scared me! I thought you were going to get hurt out there!" she exclaimed,smacking her forehead.
She looked over at Raziel."Good job though." she said smiling.
Ami lit up again,as if she remembered something.
She pulled out a panda-shaped backpack."I got this for the trip. Isn't it adorable?" she asked,hugging the backpack.
She loved cute things and animals. When she saw this,she couldn't resist buying it.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 am

Zeno chuckled abit. "Girls and their stuffed animals.." He mumbled to himself and looked back at Raziel, awaiting his answer.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:27 am

Blood said "darn... why did I have to love stuffed animals...."(Darn i own a few stuffed dogs back at home...) and then looked at Zeno-sensei, then at ami and said "Darn hope no one heared that..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:33 am

Raziel looked up to the sky then back down to the ANBU. "...I have always wanted to go to Moon Village. Count me in." He proclaimed as a small smile crept along his face. "I can meet you guys at the Village Gates if you want. I just need to go and grab somethings to study on the way there." Raziel jumped back onto the tree and dissappeared into the forest that he called his home....

((I will post at the gates))

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:36 am

((i need to take a shower, and around like 12 Florida Time i might be out all day. if so i will met you guys in the Moon Village.))

(Alrighty, everyone lese do the same. Hisashi, when you get back online, just head on over to moon if weve already left.)

Zeno nodded as Raziel took a quick leave, then turning to his squad. "Alright everyone. Tazou is waiting at the Gates, let us not make him wait." He said as he flashed a handisign and they all dissapeared in a puff of smoke, they'd end up at the Village Gates on the other end.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

Blood said "So now what are we waiting for? Lets go! or do we still need clearance?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:37 am

(Alrighty, and you do realize Im counting on you to find a way to bring unneccesary action and evil into this C-Ranked mission, right?)

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:39 am

(O darn thats going to be fun!...)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:42 am

((*laughs*
Cool~))

Haru Mai Chan

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:44 am

(TO-THE-GATES!!!-)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:46 am

Blood poofs out of the ground and to the gates

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:07 am

Blood apeared to look for the celebrity and ran around but no trace of him was found and thought to himself "Figures who would go and kidnap someone just to go here..." and left
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games