Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:46 pm
"...******** psychotic sadist..." The pilot said, leaving the room.

"Apparently this Suit is enough to possibly survive punching through the Baron Barrier."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 pm
"Just what I need." Olskey grinned, heading for the hanger.

"Hnn.." The doctor grunted, looking back at his clock. Break time was over. "Now to find my patient." He sighed, pressing down on a button. "Laurent!"

"......Yes, sir?" Laurent groaned.

"Find Demi and bring her to me."

"......Yes sir..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:01 pm
The sound of people being thrown to the ground could be heard from the training room on the ship. Gil stood in the center of twelve people. It was a sparring match known as 'Clockwork Brawling'. The one in the center would be attacked by each of them one at a time. Once all twelve went once, they would all attack. An option was to have the one in the center blindfolded, working only on sound and movement. Which, Gil had taken. The last one to be thrown was the twelfth. Once he was ready, they all attacked.

When Olskey reached the hangar, he would be greeted by the sight of the Chaos Gundam.
One of the engineers jumped over to him, landed right in front of him.
"Sir, Roggshide himself authorized you to use this Suit."

All twelve people were on the ground, groaning in pain after being taken out without any effort.
"Come on. Back up. We're doing this fifteen more times."

More groaning.

"Hey! It could be worse if I were having weapons being used!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:05 pm
Olskey started tearing up, looking up at the new Gundam as if he were a young child given everything they had asked for. "...Its... beautiful." He choked.

"...This whole drug ordeal have you that upset?" Alex asked, watching the fight as he was leaning up against the wall.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:12 pm
"When I train soldiers. I make sure that they think on their own accord. For all I know, they might make the better decision than me. It's what separates us from a simple machine." Gil said, looking over at Alex.

"What if Demi were ordered to do something, yet another outcome would prove more effective?"

"Sir, you've been cleared to test out its equipment, which include an array of beam swords, lasers, and missiles."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 pm
"I see." Alex said, nodding his head. "Don't you think it's a bit unfair to put them up against you though?" He asked with a smirk.

"Oh really?" Olskey grinned, walking up to the Gundam and climbing up to it's cockpit. "Just what I wanted to hear..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:18 pm
The Chaos Gundam was being prepared for launch.

"Sir, a squad of Gera Dogas are under your command for this mission."

"It's a 12 to 1 fight. They SHOULD have the advantage."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 pm
"Or so logic says." Alex laughed.

"Sir, I got Demi.." Laurent groaned, leading her into the doctor's office, still looking tired beyond belief.

"Ahh.. Good. You may go." He nodded, watching Laurent leave. He then looked at Demi. "Now child, I hav very special orders for you.."

"Just what I need." Olskey grinned. "Should keep any annoyances away while I go for my real target." He laughed before launching out.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:34 pm
"Logic and at least some hope..." Gil said with a deep sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:37 pm
"...Do you understand these orders?" The doctor asked in a hushed voice so no one else but Demi could hear.

Demi nodded and blinked obediently, walking towards the hanger. Her stomach twisted with nausea, but orders were orders...

"Perhaps you should allow them weapons..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 pm
"If I did that, I'd break them out of habit..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:41 pm
"Ahh.." Alex sighed, nodding his head.

Ten minutes later...

"Gera Dogas squad, I want you to attack any and all suits who come after us." Olskey commanded, hovering just outside of the colony borders. "But leave the Tallgeese alone. That suit belongs to me.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:45 pm
An alarm was raised a few moments later.
"Hm?" he looked up at the alarm before slowly moving towards the door.

"Eh..?" Gray looked at the radar and saw the blips of the Dogas.
"..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm
Demi froze a minute, seeing the Dogas come in sight. The signal. Her every being screamed not to do it. To stay back on the ship. But the doctor gave her an order, one she could not escape.

"My real boss is coming with a team, to pick you up. You fly out in your pathetic little suit and confront his, the Chaos Gundam. You two are going to fight, but of course, you'll lose. Forced to eject. He's going to grab your escape pod and they will leave. You are to speak of this to no one. You head out when the Dogas come in sight."

Demi whimpered, slowly making her way to her suit and climbing into the cockpit. "Tallgeese launching out." She said, just before taking off and heading straight for the attackers.

"...What's going on?" Alex asked, stepping out with Gil. "They can't be seriously attacking..?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 pm
"...Apparently they're that desperate." Gil said, entering the hangar as Demi launched.
"...s**t!" he yelled before running toward the Epyon, jumping into the cockpit and launching, following Demi.

"Kogg. Go out there with a few Barons and see what they're doing..." Gray said, looking over at him.

"Ah...Something to do..." Kogg said with an amused tone, a few soldiers following.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games