Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:45 pm
Kojiro stood fast, he ignored his comment about the 'little weapons'...these same knives have reluctantly drawn blood across the world..but to this man...they were mere toys. Kojiro had no intention of standing alongside this idiot. The ice user waited for the reply to his ultimatum...what he revived was nothing he expected....

Kojiro saw the wolves appear in front of the OWL, it was a fire user after all. He young boy remained unshaken by the display, who was this person? In Kojiro's eyes he was just a stranger, nothing more than another rogue OWL that got in his way. But so far when an OWL that knew him came near him....trouble was not too far...

Kojiro shook his head,"...I don't care about this war anymore!" Kojiro foolishly let his facade shatter, "...I never asked for any of this.." Kojiro gasped for air slightly as he realized he was already tearing, they froze and fell to the ground, despite the water falling down his face, his eyes were shooting daggers at this person, as a steady glare was now leveled at this owl, he continued speaking,"...I have a reason for fighting, as foolish as it is...and stupid and blind it may sound...I still have something...I still have something worth going through all this for!" Kojiro looked back on all the pain he endured, all the torture he withstood and the sorrow that would haunt him forever, even through all that he would not turn his back on the Fallen Phoenix, Lorna and Raven were still alive...and for them...he would not stop. Kojiro felt a deep sharp pain in his chest, but he still remained intent towards this owl,"...I know that I blindly rushed into this battle...but I would rather do that than perish in the crossfire! My will is my own! NOBODY forced me to continue this battle! Nobody but myself!" Kojiro got himself into a more combative stance...there was no escaping it. The temperature was dropping to dangerous levels and he has not even fired off an attack yet,"...I never wanted anyone to die...I never wanted to hurt anyone....but standing back and doing nothing won't change anything...I want this to end....I really do! I wish there was another way to continue on in this world...but mercy has brought just as much consequence!" Kojiro's tears kept streaming as he spoke, the Breezy owl was right, but Kojiro was not following any principle anyone implied in his eyes. Kojiro clenched his fists, trying to restrain his emotions from overtaking him,"....The innocent and those who follow their own will are being washed in the relentless tides of this world...I don't want to be taken as well...as long as I am fighting against this world I can still save what little I have left in this world!...I wanted a chance to change the tides of this world...but its impossible...All I can do now is wipe out anything in my way and protect whats left...You may think Raven's intentions are misguided too...but under her care was a dear friend of mine..my brother...he was killed in this war and he had NOTHING to do with what is going on! He never hurt anyone!...no good can come from this corrupted planet...the wills of humans and Owls are no longer pure...their corrupted wills taint and poison the small group of those that still wish to weave their own story...I don't....I don't know what to do anymore..." Kojiro sobbed, his mind was truly in shambles...and the relentless whirlwind of this war was not allowing a recovery...all he can do now is stand with what little he knows is true.

Kojiro was in truth just a boy, he was not a soldier, he was not some assassin...he simply had a weapon he refused to use until now...it was a miracle he was alive...acutally it wasn't...people always came to his rescue...what made him so special...he should have been killed a long time ago and saved himself the pain...Kojiro in the eyes of this world...he was just a speck, even now he went back to his old habits, he still could not be a real killer, then he heard it.

"Is this the path you wish to take?"

The tears stopped flowing as Kojiro felt his anger boiling over, him too?!...they all did the same thing....like they had any idea what he had gone through...what was going around him or what was going to happen. He was as bad as that stupid blonde OWL, the one who took Serena away, the same one...he saw after Nat died...these people thing that the world can be so easily read?....were they just older?...was he really that infantile?

Kojiro rammed all this in the back of his mind...words were over, his cold and quiet eyes finally fixed themselves on his target. Kojiro had been carved away in this world as well...perhaps now he will show him what this corrupted world has done to him...he may not be a killer....but his will has become as strong as the ice he used.

Kojiro watched as he became alert, they split up, Kojiro jumped back, the knives sprung to life as they all flew to the one on the right, The owl focused as Ice crystallized around him, "Titan sign! Ice golem!!!" he shouted, the framework appeared, as a large boulder seemed to grow arms, it was already in mid form but it was already swiping towards the wolf in the middle, Kojiro stared in shock as the hand was easily melted away, Kojiro's ice blue eyes reflected the crimson flames about to engulf him, he put his arms up to shield himself as the flames washed past him. Overtaken by these wolves....

"It hurts...."

As the flames swept past him, Kojiro was on the ground, holes were burnt on his clothes were he was cringed and burnt all over, he groaned as he struggled to get up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:36 pm
Why you gotta be so weak Che? Huh? Roulin took a deep breath, then exhaled as he tried to clear his mind. Thomas's unprecedented advancement had separated the Italian's mind between what was going on to his right and what was going on below him. Raven, he knew, was not one to let an opportunity to waste. She'd prey on his divided attention like a wolf would a wounded bunny. Her words, soft but filled with a kind of stringent lust for battle, were the first strikes she laid upon his psyche. "Hm? No, not disappointed. Disgusted would be a better word..." In reality, the young man was afraid and even shaken. Thomas was lenient enough to just kick him over as he walked by. In Che's current position, he could've easily been killed if his son chose not to protect him.

As Raven walked through the hailstorm of snowballs with an invisible shield guarding her so perfectly, the Owl of Life sighed. The woman was no weakling. It was obvious that she'd done some training with her ability and was now able to produce standing shockwaves that would act as a rather stable defense. In their last fight, she had to use moving and exploding shockwaves to defend herself. In the end, the French woman only ended up damaging both herself and Roulin. The mind of the young man caused his eyes to falter to his father once more and Thomas who was now walking towards Kate and Acelyn. This was far from comfort. Without his vision, there was no way he could look out for both his father's friend, his father and himself. What was meant to only be a moment became seconds. Seconds the deadly beauty below used to their fullest...

Turn on already...c'mon eyes, work with m--!!! The Owl managed to catch sight of Raven's crescent shaped shockwave. The sickle of a bubble zoomed past when Roulin evaded with quick reflexes. He didn't escape the attack unscathed though. The edge of it had nicked his throat creating a superficial wound that released a paltry amount of blood. It was nothing life threatening, but he knew as well as Raven did that it would've taken his head off if it made contact. That would've negated his ability to heal and killed him within mere seconds.

Wide eyed, the Life Owl returned his attention to Raven who at this point was begging it. She had all the reason to and Roulin had, if he valued his life, had to comply. Lifting a hand to his neck which now itched thanks to the small trickle of blood that escaped, he murmured to himself, "And this is why only I shave my neck..." As the wall of snow depleted and dissipated after firing it's last few snowballs, Roulin descended fast. If he wanted to avoid having his head taken off by another shockwave, it was his only option. His shoes crunched the snow upon landing, then melted it as he shot towards a reeling Raven with hands and feet ablaze. New techniques or not, they were probably unrefined which led to the loss of control that soon followed the impressive and creative act. Regardless of the cleverness of the display, she still needed to die. Giving into the woman's taunt of this being child's play, Roulin, utilizing Neo's ability, began firing off fireballs or rather superheated shockwaves at Raven while advancing towards her briskly. He figured if he can hold her still long enough, he could put her away with simple hand-to-hand combat. If she'd improved the usage of her ability at all, then the perceptive Owl banked on the notion that something may be waiting when he neared. Better to bring it out of her now than be hit by it unexpectedly later on.

Don't worry dad, I'll get you out of here soon...all of us if I have to...

Mahareshi

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:50 am
((TFP---Raven))

“Disgusted you say? I would love to believe that, Roulin, I really would. However, despite your new found persona….there is still shards of the old Roulin behind those wonderful eyes of yours. You are cannot wait to run to that man’s side~” Raven said with a confident smile “Too bad…” Raven, while she hated Thomas with all her being, knew that she couldn’t allow Roulin to simply walk past her without trying to take him out. She felt for the guy, she really did, but it wasn’t enough for her to step aside and let him tend to his father’s injuries. Before the release of energy Roulin hadn’t seemed to slightest interested in the boring fight that had been going on between Che and Tom. Sure, things had changed and the fight had quickly become very one sided…It still give Rou the excuse to abandon what had been started here and now.

Roulin’s attention span was becoming a problem for him. Raven could only watch in sickening amusement as one of her previous attacks made an impression on the Italian man. He had evaded the attack effectively but he had received a nice scratch across his throat in the process. Should Roulin have wasted any more damn time on Che and Tom his head would already be beneath Ravens’ booted foot…It was, without a doubt, a very scary reminder of why he needed to pay attention. The blonde female innocently tucked a few strands of hair behind her eats and looked up at Roulin with an amused expression“That was close, hm?” She muttered all too surely “Don’t let that man be the reason you lose your head…” It was a warning. Raven was not going to play ball with Rou and she most certainly was not going to play by the rules.

Raven watched carefully as Roulin departed from the skies and began to charge towards her. He was trying to close the distance that Raven had organised. That was a big no no. There was no way Raven could allow Roulin to get closer to her. She narrowed her eyes and prepared for an attack that was sure to come in mere seconds. Sure enough Rou began firing off what appeared to be fireballs…but their form wasn’t quite right to fit that description. Either way, Raven was not going to let them touch her. Her eyes zeroed in on each of the fireballs and she acted accordingly. She used a shockwave to the ground to throw her body upwards in time to evade on of the attacks before firing her own spheres of power towards another couple.

“Wait…..?!” Ravens eyes widened when she realised her mistake…While she had managed to evade Roulin’s attacks she had in fact left him free to approach closer and before she knew it he was mere feet away. “Heh...” The French woman landed on the ground which appeared dented with the force of a shockwave that had been on the soles of her feet. Her eyes were all over Roulin who was still approaching at impressive speeds. She figured he was planning on using her weakness of hand to hand combat against her. Well, who could blame him? Raven would do exactly the same if their roles had been reversed. She had a plan….one that may not be quite stable but…it was a wild card and one she had used only once before. Raven could still recall the time she had used this manner of attack. The fear, the anger and the raw power all mixed into one powerful attack. Alas, the attack had been the main cause for her parents’ home being destroyed… Still, it had seen Raven walk away, albeit a bit dazed. There was a risk of this move temporarily damaging her hearing…but she would be fine if she kept her attention and used her other senses to her fullest. Her time for plotting was up. With Roulin seconds away Raven had to act and act fast..

Firstly, Raven slammed both of her feet into the ground until they were almost planted in the concrete. They were going to have to be her supports for this. The next thing Raven done was taking a very big and long deep breath and held it. She closed her eyes and brought her head back. Inside she could feel the bubbling sensation of her power that was reacting to being kept in one location as supposed to all over her body like it usually would. She concentrated on the very core of her power before opening her eyes and staring into the face of her oncoming enemy. The French woman arched her body back forwards and at the same time she opened her mouth and released the breath of air which she had been holding…

Instead of breathing out like a normal person, Raven had fired a very raw shockwave like energy. The sound was immense and uncontrollable while the force was certainly not like her other attacks. Part way through, Raven had to activate the Heart of Life. Had she not delved into her other resources she would have probably ripped up parts of her insides with this wild attack. The Heart of Life was the added bonus of power and healing in one. So while her shockwave damaged its creator’s body, the Heart was quickly fixing things. Like usual, the Heart had turned Raven’s blonde hair as white as the snow on the ground and her eyes seemed to have a veil of mist covering the blue.

((Daryle Saxton))

Daryle narrowed his eyes in distaste as he watched his wolves engulf the ice user without any problem at all. This was not a fair fight in the older males eyes. With a snap of his fingers, Daryle called the wolves off and had them retreat back to his side. It was against his nature to enjoy the simplicity of attacking a kid…even one that had the power to kill. With bated breath, Daryle approached Kojiro and gazed down at the smoking heap of burnt tattered cloths and flesh. He waved a hand slowly and released a gentle breeze of cool air to quell the black smoke and relinquished most of the stinging sensation that Kojiro may be feeling. The blond male stood in front of the boy and watched him with careful eyes.

“Just because someone is important to you doesn’t necessarily mean that the person is good. Even if you knew that person was evil…people cannot win against their loneliness…” Daryle prodded Koji in the side gently with a foot. “I couldn’t give a damn about Raven or anyone else kid, I am here because I need to be here.” The Breezy man took a few steps back and leaned against the remains of a building. “Recently, I have been trying to figure out what is the real blame for all this fighting. Is it the power to kill? Anyone who comes across such a power will become unhappy. No matter how they use that power, they can never build true happiness on the deaths of others…”

Pulling out a cigarette, Daryle lit it with a small flame from the tip of his index finger and blew out a puff of smoke. He had calmed down ever since watching the boy fall to the floor like a book from a shelf. “You lost a friend in this war….but don’t think you are the only one to have suffered a loss. People who suffer loss, hurt, despair are able to experience love and peace more than those who live their lives sheltered…” Daryle laughed a few times and flicked some ash onto the snow and watched the dark patch intently “Don’t think about getting revenge for your friend. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim...You only end up suffering and hurting yourself more…And let’s say you get your revenge…What’s left then? I will tell you…” He smirked and in a dry tone of voice muttered “Emptiness.”

The fledgling Fire Herald took one last drag from his cigarette and flicked it to the floor where the snow extinguished its burning centre. “Do yourself a favour for now and remain down….I don’t want to harm you anymore…” Daryle didn’t know this boy as much as Serena…so he could only hope that the kid would listen…If not, Daryle would be forced to attack again….

((Keres & Co))

“Keres…what are we supposed to do now?”

The wind billowed and uplifted the tattered cloaks of three people who had gathered where a church once stood. Two of the beings were a bit further away from the third that stood in front. The grey haired woman didn’t raise her eyes to gaze upon the other female who had spoken. Instead she continued to watch the smoke billowing up into the sky through empty eyes. She had felt the release of power and had headed here almost instantly. She had first planned to come alone but when she had showed up her ‘siblings’ were already there waiting for her. They hadn’t been caught up in the huge release of power due to them arriving afterwards.

“This place smells great….Hehheheh….let us play here for a bit!!!”

Deimos, the only male, seemed to be twitching and buzzing like a kid who had eaten too many sugary filled sweets. It was actually due to the stench of death in the air. He was unable to quell his lust for blood unlike the two females. Arae was looking around unsure what it was she should do or say, while Keres’s porcelain like face held no emotion what so ever. Her eyes may as well be made out of glass for the length of time in which she had stood staring. Slowly, she turned round and walked past Arae and Deimos. For the briefest of moments her eyes had fallen upon Timothy, but she did nothing or felt anything for the short man.

“We will continue on like always. Arae, Deimos…we are leaving this place” Keres needn’t repeat herself and knew her siblings will follow her without questioning her one bit. The wind picked up and whipped her cloak from around her body and sent it soaring into the sky. Keres didn’t need it for the ice cold wind did nothing to her already cold body. For now…they were not required in this part of the world…Off to the far right, Keres could sense another pair of eyes. Sebastian had also chosen now to show up. They had nothing to say to each other for now…That would come at a later date….

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:51 am
Kojiro remained still as he remained on the ground, he felt the burning slowly subside, the smoke emitting from his body slowed and the burning heap that was Kojiro was finally put out. His body was still burnt slightly, but he would live. Kojiro's eyes remained closed.

"There is no thing as good and evil...that is just a childish notion...even if there was some truth to it...people throw that word around so carelessly...perhaps something you should look at Fire user....there is no longer any tolerance to this world....before Owls and humans and this world truly think about what consequences are..." Kojiro coughed a light soot from his lungs,"...Both turn to whatever weapons they have and act out in desperation...Owls being a threat to humans are dealt with with no restraint...and Humans causing harm to Owls has done nothing but fuel this fighting..." Kojiro's eyes slowly opened, small slits of blue were still visible.

Kojiro listened to him go on about having no happiness from having power, "...I believed that too...my power.....it was nothing but a curse...nothing good has come from it...I took the lives of others...and if I held back and spared those from its cold wrath...I simply watched those close to me die....I am forced to rely on this even now so I don't perish..." Kojiro fell silent again, the scent of burnt hair and flesh filled his nose.

Kojiro's blurred vision could not focus on anything, so he let his eyes close once again,"...I will never forgive those response for killing my brother....but It has not consumed me...that Coward will feel my wrath if I ever cross paths with him...killing him where he stands...but I have another goal..."

Kojiro clenched the outstretched hand on the ground, it moved after all. As he spoke he reminded himself what he was there for, "I give a damn about her..." he muttered,"...This war has left me alone....violence among others had left me alone...and she found me...and took care or me...I wasn't alone anymore...I had a family...this cursed war pushed them to act and I followed...not wanting to be alone again. I will not deny it...I hesitated joining the battle...but now I know what i am getting into...I don't want...I don't want to be alone anymore...I thought maybe I had found someone that simply wanted a family too...but I learned that was only a fantasy....I am going to continue on...and even if that means I only get someone by my side in my dying breaths...so be it...that's all I ever wanted...revenge is not all I am worried about...war is my least concern...I just want to be with my family!" Ice seemed to crawl out from under Kojiro. The ice user's blue eyes opened once again as he propped himself up. Kojiro felt a small pain as he put his hand over his eye, "...I don't need it yet...I can do this myself...I'm not done yet..." Kojiro growled,"...I made my intentions clear....I will not rest until I am by their side...that is my will!....Feral Sign!....TRUE HYOROGA!!" A low growl seem to be mixed with the crystallizing Ice around him, behind him, a torso of a werewolf began to appear shadowing him, a large clawed limb slammed to the ground in front o Kojiro as it mirrored Kojiro's movements getting up, and another floating limb appeared at his other side, "...Now...get....out...OF MY WAY!" The wolf behind him let out a thunderous roar mixed with the crystallized ice grinding against itself.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:41 pm
The light breathing that escaped Che's cold, barely parted lips fell upon the nape of Roulin's neck. His father was yards away, but his baited breaths which acted now as reminders to his busy yet not-so-indifferent than a linkage to his own life which had all but slipped from him. What made matters worse was Raven's...talking. The young Italian was a man of focus. To a degree that is. Then again, so were all people. Having both a figurative and a literal reminder that there was fallen teammate/family member on the field only bolstered his already heightened frustration. It was made apparent that he was trapped in thought as the fire covering his body heated and his attacks became wider and more vicious. It wasn't until the terrorist leader bounded away that Roulin let up on his attempt to get close to her.

When the mottled blonde smartly retreated, Roulin was left to stand there and await her landing. His lack of pursuit was probably due in part to his father who'd still had not regain his will to goddamn move. His burdensome presence wouldn't hinder the Life's Owl combat though. The once red now lavender hue of his bodily flames could act as a sign to his more than expectant opponent. "Shards? Old Roulin?" The man's voice crackled like cinders at the base of a bonfire. The raspy, dryness of his tone was scathing...grating even, but his voice was still there beneath it all. "That'd imply that in some way that I were new. I'm still the man that handed over to you his heart those years ago Catherine. As for "that man" as you call him..." Roulin's improvisational skills truly shined when with a flick of his index finger, he sent his father to somewhere 'safer'. The man's body, in a ragdoll-esque fashion, was thrown into a nearby building by a blindingly fast shift of the ground beneath him. His body crashed through a window and from that moment was silent. He knew he'd regret it later especially if the building were to collapse. As long as Che was a good little Owl and didn't move, he'd be just fine.

Whether or not Raven traced it with her ever vigilant sight and picked up on it, Roulin flinched lightly and even squinted with the man's body broke through the plate glass that once protected a second floor office room. Among the cracking of the glass's surface, the Italian couldn't discern any noises of bones breaking. Then again, he probably couldn't have. Any attempt to was just assurance that despite his earlier words to Raven, he was more than a little concerned. A heavy weight lifted from the shoulders of Roulin though. With a brief sigh, amethyst oculars retreated to the soft, cold surface of the steely blue eyes that stared at him like a cat would a cornered mouse. The odds weren't stacked against him as a hopeless rodent's would, but even if they were, the Owl of Grey would've wore the same smile plastered across his lips. Next time, I'll tie a mattress to your back before throwing you into a building. Hope you'd do the same for me.

Che was out of the way finally. That was one less issue plaguing the dark haired fighter. His vision, a liability in a fight such as this, still wouldn't activate thanks to an overload of aura. Simply thinking about giving a bit of juice to them sent his mind into a small lapse of sharp pain. Until the issue resolved itself, he'd have to suffice with an eyeful of this lady in red. Her attack which saw her planting her feet into the ground cause his brow to c**k with a bit of curiosity. Another fear of his was confirmed now. "Hm? More tricks? At least you have some kind of brain blondie~" The woman's heels were all but trapped in the concrete. That obviously was her base...her foundation for her attack. Roulin could see this without the help of his eyes, but with them, he could've stomped out the start-up preemptively. Maybe he still could've...

Maybe in a past life Raven was an opera singer or a swimmer. Maybe she'd actually practiced this technique in her spare time. The latter thought spiced his dead contemplative stare with a light smirk. The girl had come a long way in the usage of her powers just as he had with it. Knowing she couldn't mix in elements with her shockwaves as he could, he was impressed knowing that she had evolved the usage of such a devastating and often uniform ability. He'd shake her hand if it wasn't trying to squeeze the life right out of him.

When the attack was launched, Roulin began to think and quickly. First things first. He was going to take the attack, but not head on. That would surely result in...well, it would be nasty for the young man. Details on how mangled his figure would be weren't needed especially if the mass and force of the attack was tearing away the sides of nearby buildings and lamppost as it traveled. Not even the snow nor the concrete beneath it were safe from the almost invisible onslaught. Seeing through the distortion, he noticed that Raven's blonde tresses were now as ghostly white as the snow that fluttered from the sky was. That wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. He'd yet to enter any other form, so that was an advantage as long as he wasn't hit by any of her superpowered attacks. That was just a matter of speed. With his right foot, he came down causing the ground beneath the both of them as well as the area to quake. What was specific to their little area was the cracking in the ground that made it's way to her heels. Because the concrete was already weakened by her, it would probably give way which was what Roulin was hoping for. Some kind of stun. As her attack came closer, he turned, threw his right leg up and jumped from his right foot. Both the soles of his feet were now against the volatile surface of the shockwave.

Daringly and largely unaware of the danger he was in, Roulin held his position as long as he could. When the timing was perfect for him, or so he thought, he pushed off causing the shockwave to exploded bringing forward onto the soles of his feet a force comparable only to a lowspeed train collision. His muscles were just about devastated by this, but they'd heal in just moments. Moments that may end up being more valuable to him than anything else. With the added speed and force behind him, he teleported behind Raven with compressed darkness in one hand and a blazing sphere of fire in the other. His right hand, which held the dense packet of darkness went forward in a jab. Like shockwaves, the element was thick, strong and nearly unbreakable when first released. As it moved away though, it would become easier to contest. As this was a jab, contact with it at such a speed would've been like being hit with a average sized cooler filled with ice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 pm
Erylian
Acelyn let the lighting hit her, but threw her hands in front of her before it did. The electricity redirected through her arms and down the metal she was able to lay down before the attack. After the blue sparks had left her body she jumped off to the side and stood back up. Even if there were some gravity issues Ace wasn't feeling them. The metallic girl moved slower, but thanks to her ever changing body weight she stayed on the ground. Though she gave Kate credit for the attacks, she knew her power and it was a decent one. Shaking out the static that was left in her metal body, the blonde walked towards Kate, knowing that hand to hand was going to be her only way out now.

Acelyn's method of dealing with the lightning didn't rattle Kate at all. Sure, it was annoying that pretty much anything she threw at this metallic girl, was dodged or shrugged off. But Kate wasn't going to give Acelyn the satisfaction of getting her riled up in any way. As such, Kate's expression remained serious. However, her gaze remained locked on her opponent. Well, at least until she felt a massive release of spirit energy. A very powerful being must have died just then. Kate froze, her body tensing in reaction to this new turn of events. One name was in her mind: William DeScythe. The Satan Owl had died. Of course, this meant that Kate could very well summon Will's spirit to aid her in this fight against Acelyn right now. But that wasn't what had Kate rattled. It was the mere fact that Will had died so suddenly. Out of reflex only did Kate glance over towards where Che and Thomas had been fighting. She had enough time to do so until Acelyn reached her anyway.

That was when Kate saw Thomas knock Che flat on the ground. "Che!" His name came subconsciously to her lips. However, Kate knew she couldn't go right over there. She had her own fight to finish with Acelyn. 'Dammit, Che!' The Eternity Owl cursed him mentally, even as she hoped that he would get up and continue to fight Thomas. She returned her focus to Acelyn who was still making her way slowly towards Kate. Just from watching Acelyn, Kate knew that the girl planned to fight hand to hand now. "Graviton." With just saying his name, it gave a command. Graviton held his hands in front of himself, palms facing toward Acelyn. A few inches in front of his palms, a dark blueish energy began rapidly shooting off gravitons, creating what looked very much like a beam of pure energy being fired directly at Acelyn. Hopefully, this would be enough to keep the other girl from approaching to close.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Yusei DArtagnan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:03 pm
Acelyn looked to where Kate was looking, seeing Che down. The blonde looked at her opponent and saw the terror on her face. She knew Che meant a lot to her, the feeling of watching someone you loved be hurt was something Ace knew all too well. She didn't hate Kate, nor did she want to see anyone go through what she had to go through as a child. Just as she came out of her world, Ace saw beams coming towards her. Acting fast she used her metallic arm to make a shield, being blasted back into a building by the sheer force of the blow. The girl slowly stood up, shaking off the dust. Looking at Kate, she smiled slightly, nodding towards Che. "You should go help him. I know what its like to lose a loved one. I don't think you deserve to lose two in a row. Our fight is done." Slowly the metal changed back into human skin, the girls long flowing blonde hair swayed as the metal seemed to drip off the ends. Ace's eyes slowly changed colors from the steel gray back to blue, her smile kind as she watched the tragic events happen before her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 pm
((TFP---Raven))

“Still the same idiot then?” Raven replied with a mere wave of her hand. “Very well then, Roulin, I will buy that. You are, after all, the kind of man to hound a girl and present his heart on a silver platter. In short, a fool…” The terrorist leader watched with intent when Rou ‘helped’ out his father by moving the lifeless being with a flick of his finger. It didn’t seem like a very gentle move in fact the way the body was flung actually caused Raven’s stomach to drop somewhat. Her cold blue eyes however, showed a small sign of amusement when they registered the light flinch from the Italian man she was currently fighting. The French woman could be a complete b***h now by wrecking the very building Che was now residing in; however, she felt it wasn’t needed purely because her fight with Roulin would now be in full swing like it should have been. The smile was back on the Owl of Greys lips and that was more than enough of a sign that his attention was not being split between two people as it had been moments ago and that was good enough for Raven.

It was always an impressive sight to behold when Roulin used his clever little head to evade or counter attacks. Instead of fretting like any other person would have when faced with such a huge attack, Rou had remained calm and took the shockwave on in a creative way. Before he had moved an inch, however, he had stomped a foot onto the ground and created an earthquake of sorts which saw battered broken buildings give way to its unrelenting force and pathways caving in on their selves. The concrete around Raven’s foot gave way just like the concrete all around, and sent the woman stumbling forth trying to gain balance. The blonde female was of course used to unsettled ground movements and even fighting in terrain that had been completely battered but it still took her some time to gather her bearings. Even one such as herself couldn’t keep perfectly still during such a powerful quake nor could she have foreseen the force in which it had been delivered.

Raven got herself together in time to see Roulin push off from the shockwave which exploded with such beautiful force that it brought a smile to the woman’s cold lips. However, that smile was gone from her lips the moment she realised that Roulin was nowhere to be seen….or at least he wasn’t in her line of sight. Surely she should be able to see him in the wake of such destruction, possibly on the ground or hurtling through the air… A sudden thought occurred that sent Raven’s heart beating faster while time slowed down. She turned her head and felt her eyes grow wide as they located Roulin coming up behind him. “You clever man….” The Italian man had made use of the shocking force behind Raven’s attack and even used it alongside his power or teleportation to give himself an extra boost. At the speed which Roulin was traveling towards Raven, the woman had no chance to move out of his way. With teeth pressed together, Raven braced for impact from dark element that Roulin wielded in one hand.

Just as it had been expected, the damn jab had hurt like hell. It had caught Raven on the left side of her back just below where her ribs sat. It was a painful reminder of what it meant to fight Roulin. Her thin skin was most likely instantly bruised and damage to the point where it would break away and allow blood to seep through, staining the cream coloured jumper she wore beneath her red trench-coat. If Raven hadn’t concentrated on reeling in her shockwave powers deep inside her core, she would have been able to summon forth a shockwave to take the brunt of the force. But, due to the nature in which it had been delivered her body and mind had not been quick enough to plot and react…the only thing they could do now was register the pain.

The pressure and strength was a combo powerful enough to send Raven spinning above the ground before crashing along the upturned road of shattered concrete and twisted metal. This was getting to become a common aspect in these fights. The rough embrace that the ground offered was in no way comforting, it merely served as a reminder that Raven was still alive. Her precious Heart of Life was being forced to work overtime as it fought to heal the battered body of its master who was already forcing herself to stand and stare down Roulin like a lioness crazed after years of torment. “Heh…” The once blonde female coughed and wiped a trickle of blood from the corner of her mouth. The side of her body that had been hit with Rous attack was damp and warm with freshly spilt blood. It wasn’t a problem; she had suffered far worse before. “What a cute tactic, Roulin” One she could do without in all honesty. Had the attack struck her higher up and in the right location it could have done some real damage to her heart which would have taken a hell of a lot longer to heal…if it could be healed that is.

Without hesitating, Raven slammed one foot to the ground and mimicked Roulins’ earlier earthquake attack “Now look at me…I am wearing clothes that resemble yours…” She murmured in a hiss as she shot both her hands forwards and fired of a frenzy of shockwaves the size of cannon balls towards the Italian. She wasn’t about to allow herself to take another direct hit like before so she resorted back to her protective bubble suit of armour. In her Heart of Life form she was able to control and summon multiple shockwaves far better than her usual state. It was only when she was facing powerful foes that she needed to slip into this state. But, only Roulin would know that her knowledge on his Heart was limited. In the hands of its rightful owner…its power would be immense.

((Daryle Saxton))

“And who are you to decide what is good or bad, Kojiro-Kun? You have no right to lay at my feet and spit out such nonsense. Your friend, was he not a good person? Or was he just another number in this war where good and evil are blurred?” It was like Daryle saying that his daughter and unborn son were nothing but a being…or weapons for him to use at his whime. No. Not a chance in hell. Kojiro’s dim way of thinking wasn’t going down well with the blond male at all. Daryle watched blankly as the ice user began to move. “Ahh…See, I told you to stay still, kid....” It was clear that Kojiro was not going to remain down like a good boy. He had too much spirit and his mind was set on being with those he cared for. “You are nothing but the same as your friends and your enemies

Casually, Daryle moved from leaning against the cold concrete and ruffled his hair which was dry despite the ever falling snow. It was merely thanks to his Fire Herald powers that he was still warm and smug in such temperamental conditions. “Of course you would kill the one who took from you your brother. Though, I wonder if you think about all those families you have ripped apart…They have every right to hunt you down and seek revenge.” With a chuckle Daryle added “Just as I wouldn’t expect anything less from my own children should you kill me…Not that you will be able to in your state of mind” Amusement flickered through the sea green eyes of Daryle as he chuckled once again “While your mind is clearly deluded and full of tormented thoughts, mine is as clear and as blank as the ice you wield…Should I have seen it fit, I would have ended your suffering moments ago and left you as a burned pile of ashes upon the floor…a mere stain on the path that is my life”

The Breezy Flame shook his head in annoyance while a breath of heated air left his lungs in a sigh. Kids like Kojiro should never have been involved in such useless battles. They should never have been forced to become something so…impure. Their innocence taken away from them at such an early age, their bodies forced to undergo extreme situation and training that would leave marks etched into their skin for the rest of their miserable lives. Daryle’s own childhood had been that way and even now the shadow of his past clung to him. There was no escaping it and there was no going back and changing things. “You want to be with your family? Stop f*****g with me, kid! That is, nor was it ever, a f*****g family! You are a goddamn solider in that woman’s army! That is all you will ever be! If she had any sort of motherly instinct she would have cut you free long ago! Stop wasting my time with the useless words of a child and start f*****g acting like the fighter you claim to have become!!!”

The warmth of Daryle’s body done nothing to shield the coldness from his eyes which burned red with the fire of his Herald powers “I told you before, Kojiro, I am not going to allow you to move from this location.” Even as the werewolf like creature roared in anger and ferocity that was the boys will, Daryle didn’t flinch. “If you want things the hard way then so be it…” Flames licked at Daryle’s feet and began to swirl around him in movements similar to a snake. The flames grew in size and began forming into a large dragon, like the types from Chinese culture. Its body wrapped around Daryles as it climbed upwards. “SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE GOT!” Blond locks of hair were whipped around the Heralds face roughly as the beast shot forth with its large mouth opened wide ready to cremate anything in its way....

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image Ҝѻjῐrѻ Ίʐɑѻyѻῐ═━┈...The Border of Dreams┈━═The Fallen Phoenix
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe Frozen Owl....
╔═══════

Kojiro propped himself up with his arms, the floating limbs and torso doing the same, however not even showing a hint of the pain Kojiro was enduring as he got to his feet. Despite this, the frozen beast's face maintained a feral glare. Kojiro finally realized it...another reality set in, every time he was in this situation, a person from their group would leap in and rescue him. But now he was on his own...a conflict he brought upon himself by coming here, nobody knows he even left...there was no being rescued, no close calls...whatever he decided to do...was by his own hand. Kojiro was now aware that his outreaching hand would not be held as another person lifted him back up. Kojiro glared at him,"Good or bad...he was still close to me!....If anyone even thought for a second to lower their arms he would still be alive..." He knew though that this OWL had a point...his mind was in shambles...and even If he found his way out of this fight alive somehow...it would still be in shambles. Kojiro knew very well, no matter how hard he tried...he would never recover.

Kojiro finally stood steadily on his feet as the Fire Owl continued to speak, "...I'm not just a soldier....Its not true!....she cares!....she cares!..." he repeated in his mind,"...I chose to follow her through this war!...She NEVER forced me to do any of this!" He growled, clenching his fists, and his new shadow in turn followed suit. Kojiro took his stance once again to begin the real battle,"...You called me a speck...nothing...a stain..." Kojiro placed a hand on his face, once again with the only confirmation of any feeling was pressure, his body was like a corpse buried in a blizzard, like times before, the faces or fear and the haunting memories of those he had slain in the past came rushing back...and then once again...the fight on Russia, the one time he had been convinced he had become a monster,"...You say all these things...do you think I am 'Evil' too?...what does your heart truly say?...A Cursed Monster like me should have been killed long ago..." He almost began to smile...his sorrow and anger swirling within him, driving him near the point of insanity, he clenched his fists and faced his opponent"...You should have killed me when you had the chance!...You won't get it again!!" Kojiro lurched forward as the Beast followed behind him, one of its floating limbs began to grow as its claws exploded wildly in size, each like a sword, it reared back and released a Howl that was like a blizzard that could freeze anything in it's path, quickly following up with a swipe from its giant claw. Kojiro was not going to give this person any breathing room, "Break!" Kojiro then stopped and placed his hands on the ground, the Wolf continuing its assault instead of mimicking its user. He focused on his hands "Ice Pillar!" he growled."The sound of the metal and concrete from the water systems underground seemed to whine as they warped and finally gave, large spires of ice began roaring out from underneath the Fire Owl Some even ripping into the buildings. Kojiro was not going to waste any time on this person, he could kill him as quickly as possible that meant pulling all the stops.

═══════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:28 am
(Placeholder Post.)  

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:22 pm
((Cerbs))

The giant hell hound's three heads sank slowly downward as his earthquaking howl ended. He raised his heads slightly, eying the area around him vigilantly. Cerberus sulked a bit as he sat down on his paws and then curled his giant figure around the Satan's Owl's smouldering ashes, growling softly. He snorted as he spotted Keres, Deimos, and Arae and sensed Sebastian. He snorted again as he saw Timothy lying on the ground, clearly thinking that Timothy instead of Will should have died. His tail snaked over to Timothy and looked down at the exhausted Lightning Herald.

The snake tail hissed, its forked tongue even going as far as to lap against TImothy's face, licking up some of the short man's blood. But that was it. Cerberus wouldn't harm Timothy even if he wanted to. Will's decree stood even after death, though the devil's soul would now have traveled to its rightful place, down below courtesy of Cerbs, the spirits, or just destiny.

Finally, after sitting there for a few moments, the giant hellhound stood up attentively suddenly as if he sensed something or had received a command. He moved some broken columns around the ashes and then howled again, but not as loudly, because it was just one head instead of three. The guardian stepped over Timothy, but just barely, and probably on purpose, on his way out of the church ruins. Without another snort, Cerbs gave one more million eyed glare at Timothy and then charged around, picking up his pace as his paws sent dirt and debris flying...and even parts of buildings because the force of his huge paws hitting the ground running was just that large.

The huge black blur flew by where Roulin and Raven were, the breeze from his run, probably affecting the trajectory of some of the shockwave cannonballs. The sound of paws skidding and screeching to a halt sounded in the air as the giant hell hound stopped by a certain building with a hole in it and a man without a mattress in it. Cerberus grunted as his paw went through the hole that Cheani had crashed through. "Grumph." His paw fit, barely, and probably blocked all the light that went through that hole. And without warning, he began his mission.....the poking mission....to poke Che awake or smack him with a paw if it didn't work. "Mrrr?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 am
If the adrenaline wasn't coursing through the young Italian's body before, it was now. As a man of the city, Roulin had caught many cabs to traverse from one location to another. Some drivers were fierce, loud and boisterous while others were calm, meek and followed the rules of the road. None of them though could've exploded and done away with his ankles with little to no effort. Roulin had to give it to himself. His ability to diffuse or even flow with the worst situations had reached a new height. He'd managed to hit Raven after taking a ride on the front end of one of her more powerful shockwaves. He arose to his knees from the hard, dampened concrete of the sidewalk and looked up to find Raven a few feet away. The French woman's hair was white meaning she'd activated the gift he'd donated so generously years ago. It was obvious now that if adrenaline wasn't coursing through her body before, it was now.

The lavender eyes of the Life Owl stare in a detached manner at the rising woman in red. His eyes peered forward at a point that seemed to be in distance or rather an infinity away. Closer inspection would reveal that the man was in a state of shell shock. Even as Raven spoke, the ears of the Presidiomni boy rung loudly...shrill and deafening. His cleverness, though impressive, had caused him his ability to hear but only temporarily. The effects of the shockwave would wear off due to his ability to heal so there was no worry of such a hindrance. Roulin pulled himself to his feet and shakily, he stumbled backwards, then forward catching himself before he could fall. Thanks to the cracked ground, finding balance wasn't easy for him nor for the deadly beauty in front of him.

What? The residual effects of Raven's attack had finally worn off. The senses of the Owl, excluding the ability to hear, had finally returned to normal. Even his ability to see nearly everything in his surrounding area was restored.

Oh...my hearing. My body is already numb...what more can you take?

"Fool?" replied Roulin, his eyes taking notice of the bruised patch of flesh beneath the woman's ribs. He did land his attack much to his surprise, but it did nothing in stopping Raven. The once-blonde was resilient physically and mentally and knowing that she could take much more than that brought a smirk to the lips of the Owl of Grey. "I do what I can with what's given. Same as you." Roulin's voice was lighter and quieter thanks to him being unable to hear his tone. Whether or not Raven would be able to hear him was something he couldn't be sure of at this point.

"The tattered look suits you Cathy. It doesn't betray how dangerous you truly are." With his vision restored to it's glory, he was now able to see each shockwave that Raven had shot almost individually. The weakest point in each of the pressurized distortions were visible to him too. A clear and safe path to striking them all unfortunately wasn't clear due to randomness of their placement. When they were all within his striking distance, he began attacking them by jabbing the tip of his index and middle fingers into the areas deemed the weakest within them. He managed to take off maybe ten or more before the little projectiles began to leave small bruises about his body. There were too many to knock off and more followed.

Roulin lifted a hand to cover his shoulder which left his stomach open. The force of each shockwave was similar to having a basketball shot at him at the speed a baseball is usually pitched. Their size only meant that their area of effect was expansive. Bruises would cover his entire body in mere seconds if he allowed it. Realizing he couldn't keep blocking, he countered the stream by bolting to his right. His path was curved as to keep Raven in the center as he fired off beams of lavender light at the woman. His dash was fast, unhampered by the pain that shot through his legs with each step. The jagged ground provided points from which he jumped and bounded between shots. After running atop an idle car's roof, the watched as the shockwaves pelted it reducing it to a crumpled mess in just moments flat. During his jump, Roulin placed a single beam of concussive force into the ground before Raven. This caused a small burst of concrete and snow to blast upwards from the point of impact. His intention wasn't to strike with it, but with the beams of light. The final beam was to once again jar the nearly impeccable foundation of the lady in red. Regardless of what happened now, he'd be resorting to close combat once more.

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:34 pm
Scythe de Zaran
((Cerbs))

The giant hell hound's three heads sank slowly downward as his earthquaking howl ended. He raised his heads slightly, eying the area around him vigilantly. Cerberus sulked a bit as he sat down on his paws and then curled his giant figure around the Satan's Owl's smouldering ashes, growling softly. He snorted as he spotted Keres, Deimos, and Arae and sensed Sebastian. He snorted again as he saw Timothy lying on the ground, clearly thinking that Timothy instead of Will should have died. His tail snaked over to Timothy and looked down at the exhausted Lightning Herald.

The snake tail hissed, its forked tongue even going as far as to lap against TImothy's face, licking up some of the short man's blood. But that was it. Cerberus wouldn't harm Timothy even if he wanted to. Will's decree stood even after death, though the devil's soul would now have traveled to its rightful place, down below courtesy of Cerbs, the spirits, or just destiny.

Finally, after sitting there for a few moments, the giant hellhound stood up attentively suddenly as if he sensed something or had received a command. He moved some broken columns around the ashes and then howled again, but not as loudly, because it was just one head instead of three. The guardian stepped over Timothy, but just barely, and probably on purpose, on his way out of the church ruins. Without another snort, Cerbs gave one more million eyed glare at Timothy and then charged around, picking up his pace as his paws sent dirt and debris flying...and even parts of buildings because the force of his huge paws hitting the ground running was just that large.

The huge black blur flew by where Roulin and Raven were, the breeze from his run, probably affecting the trajectory of some of the shockwave cannonballs. The sound of paws skidding and screeching to a halt sounded in the air as the giant hell hound stopped by a certain building with a hole in it and a man without a mattress in it. Cerberus grunted as his paw went through the hole that Cheani had crashed through. "Grumph." His paw fit, barely, and probably blocked all the light that went through that hole. And without warning, he began his mission.....the poking mission....to poke Che awake or smack him with a paw if it didn't work. "Mrrr?"

Che's body had rolled to a stop when he was thrown from the street by his son. Due to his state of mind, the pain that he felt was but a slight sting...a stark difference between what it would be if he were more conscious than he was now. His eyes were almost closed. His deep purple hues were slitted beneath his eyelids. Almost as if he were intoxicated or traumatized, his glazed eyes simply stared on and on at the body-shaped hole in the wall. His breathing, like his sight, was almost nonexistent.

The dark grey that was the sky above the battlefield darkened to a charcoal black. It even made noises as it lowered upon him. Even while out of it, the Mastering Owl could see that this was Will's pet, Cerberus. Just much, much more massive than he usually was. The giant's paw nudged him. The monster's paw against him was warm unlike the frigid air that surrounded them all. Weakly, Che lifted a hand to the paw of the dog and dropped it. The elder Presidiomni was still very much out of it and it would take more than a warm touch to bring him to.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:48 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Raven watched with a bemused grin when Roulin began to defend against her cannon ball sized shockwaves. One at a time he would attack the weakest point of each shockwave and cause them to ‘disperse’ into nothingness. Raven knew well that while he was blocking the shockwaves, they would still be leaving their marks on his body. He couldn’t keep up with the charade of blocking her attacks for much longer and sooner or later he would be forced to switch tactics. “The tattered look is not to my taste, Roulin.” She took note of his slightly quieter tone of voice and was sure he had said something else beforehand but his voice hadn’t been loud enough for her to decipher what words he had spoken. It didn’t matter; whatever he had had to say was not of any interest to the former blonde female.

Just as she had thought, Roulin soon halted in his first blocking attempt and proceeded to bolt to the right. As he ran he fired of beams of pretty lavender light at Raven. Of course this meant the terrorist leader had to stop with her onslaught and defend against the beams of light which would probably pierce through her flash in the same way as a bullet. Only with cleaner precision. “How annoying you are, Roulin Presidiomni.” She may have thought that but there was no denying the amusement in her blue eye. The French woman was now fending off the beams of lavender light by using her shockwaves as shields. She had managed to get another shockwave cannonball in-between the beams of light and sent it flying towards Roulin. Sadly, at the point when there should have been contact, the Italian had evaded by running along the top of a cars roof. The shockwave had collided with the car and reduced it to a twisted metal heap. Her attention on the car wasn’t for long. The dark haired male has released some sort of concussive force into the ground in front of Raven. “Damn it…”

Now, not only did Raven have to put up some sort of shield to block against the beams of light and fight of Roulin, but she would have to do so after being ‘blinded’ by the concrete and the snow which had been thrown upwards into the air. The choice of attack had taken the woman of guard and left her mind reeling with different outcomes and choices of offence and defence. She stumbled backwards and almost lost her footing on some upturned path. Her ice cold eyes narrowed as she tried to regain her usually solid composure. After a few mini seconds, she felt sure that she had fended off all beams of light. She had been slightly wrong though. There had been one more beam which had penetrated her barrier after it had become weakened as a result of fending off the previous beams. Raven managed to side step out of the beams direct line of fire but it had caught her in her right shoulder, slicing through the skin as she tried to evade it.

The French female refused to wince in pain as she covered the gash on her arm with her other hand. The beam had missed the bone but it had cut deep enough to produce only a limited amount of blood spill. She clenched her teeth together before slamming one a foot into the ground sending a powerful shockwave towards Roulin. More concrete and snow was tossed upwards into the air as a result of the powerful blast and acted as a cover…Or at least that was what Raven thought, she still wasn’t aware of Roulins’ improved vision. She removed her hand from her injury and figured that it would heal soon anyways, what with the Heart of Life in full working mode.

((Daryle Saxton))

“Good or bad is not taken into account when there is a war. Peoples’ judgment becomes blurred…Lowering your arms may see you fall victim in your targets place. It is dog eat dog these days, Kojiro-Kun…” Daryle Saxton watched as the Frozen Owl finally pulled himself back up onto his feet with the giant ice creature mimicking his every movement. “What does my heart truly say?” The blond male smiled crookedly “Heh. It tells me that you are but a child who has been misled his entire life; tortured beyond his years and left feeling like he is a monster. We are never born with freewill like most would have you believe….we are constantly being shaped and changed by the choices we make and by the choices others make for us…” slicking back a few loose strands of hair, Daryle sighed “Despite what you thing you are not monster, Kojiro. You are still a boy living in a man’s world….Can you prove to me otherwise?”

And then the young Owl began his attack. It was a bad opening as well for how long could this child hope to keep up with such a wild frenzy of huge energy draining attacks? Daryle couldn’t tell at this moment in time. The only way to find out would be to engage Koji and counter each of his attacks in the safest way possible. “You will end up owing me after this, Serena…” The former Breezy Owl smiled softly “As for you William….Well…you will owe me as well.” As the beast roared and sent a blizzard whirling towards the Fire Herald, multiple memories flashed by his reddened green eyes. All those years working for the Satan Owl had turned him into a better person…and a better fighter. Now, in the wake of such a loss, Daryle was filled with more energy than he had ever felt before. This was going to be the first big test of his self-control and his newly acquired powers. His body heated up immensely…it continued to grow hotter with each second until the cold form the blizzard was not felt on his person at all. The giant clawed hand that swiped at him simply gave way. His body passed through the ice like a hot knife through butter.

While Daryle remained stationed, his fire dragon creation roared to life and wrapped its serpentine body around the ice beast creation. Its body of flames hissed as it came into contact with the ice yet it didn’t give up on its attack. Daryle turned his attention to the sound of metal being twisted and forced apart from underground. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. He already had a feeling what Kojiro was planning to do with the available water below ground… With a laugh, Daryle leapt upwards and used one of the spires to propel him into the air further still. Once air born, Daryle proceeded to evade even more spires of ice which crashed through the surrounding buildings like they were nothing at all. “Ah…this playing field seems to fit you now, Kojiro-Kun” Daryle mused while landing on one of the buildings which had been skewered. “Messy, cold and….easy to spot---“

The blond male cut himself off as he snapped his fingers and created a large pair of horses like he had done so earlier on. The fiery beasts galloped off the roof and charged towards Kojiro, before colliding with the boy they each broke apart and morphed into 4 wolves. Like earlier, the beasts each took on a different approach route with the intention of biting into the boys limbs with fangs of fire. “If you continue fighting like this you will lose….At least make it worth my time, kid.” The Fire Herald leapt from the roof and manipulated the air around him to slow the speed at which he free fell. Using the same cushion of air, he shaped it into sharp disks and sent them flying towards the huge ice beast which his fire dragon still wrestled with. He couldn’t leave that creature rampaging around the area for too long after all….

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:32 pm
Mahareshi

((Cerbs))

The hellhound growled softly when Cheani patted his paw once. The paw remained in the air above Che for a moment, waiting for more pats, and then withdrew when it got no response. "Mrrrr?" Needless to say, the sky suddenly seemed a lot brighter to Che.

Another moment of silence and after sensing nothing from his master's student, Cerbs leaned one of his heads in...sorta... first, some of the wall was melted by Cerbs' acidic saliva to make a large enough hole that one head could fit through.... basically, that meant the whole wall for quite a number of floors disappeared.

The sky darkened again as a head with many many red eyes poked in and stared down at Che. Some of the eyes seemed to blink as if playing hide and seek with the Mastering Owl. One could never tell with Cerberus...unless it was Will, who still often got ambushed by Cerbs.

The giant beast snorted and breathed out a puff of air. It was only a tinge acidic, so Che might feel a very slight burning sensation on certain parts of his body depending on his exposure. The head moved forward and opened his mouth to drag the front of Che's shirt and lift him. "Mrmph." The dog shook the head holding Che as if Cerbs was trying to shake some reaction out of Che. It stopped after a minute and then waited. "Grrrrrrr..." The dog was getting impatient. Whether that was Cerbs himself or someone else's influence is something Mahareshi and the world will have to wonder because everyone knows a certain William DeScythe would not be the least pleased with his lazy student in this moment.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games