Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" about wther or not to stay with you......but now because of it i cant even see your face....." bixyll sighed again
berry moved his bandana out of his face and kisses him.
when the sun hit his eys bixyll fell to his knees and winced in agony as his eyes opened
"bixyll " she put her hand over his eyes "are you ok?"
the tension in bixylls body lossened and he grabbed for the bandanna on the ground he put it over his eye and slowly stood up he then walked over to the bench and sat down he the let out of a long sigh
berry wented over to him"are you ok?"
"... do you think i am?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:25 pm
hydra4
*walks up while carrying an dead naota* damn bixyll you hurt my good half really bad and he didnt even do anything User Image
and do you know how hard it is its going to be to find an another body for him *sigh* i guess ill just give him a special body that wont die as easily *starts to walk away* and do you have an application form to this accademy so i can join because itll be mucj easier to help him when he gets hurt instead of waiting until hes dead damn kid to nice for his own good and dont worry he should be back here in a few days
"wait naota's is dead?"berry looked at the person"when did he die?" berry was still sitting right next to bixyll still.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*walks up while carrying an dead naota* damn bixyll you hurt my good half really bad and he didnt even do anything User Image
and do you know how hard it is its going to be to find an another body for him *sigh* i guess ill just give him a special body that wont die as easily *starts to walk away* and do you have an application form to this accademy so i can join because itll be mucj easier to help him when he gets hurt instead of waiting until hes dead damn kid to nice for his own good and dont worry he should be back here in a few days
"wait naota's is dead?"berry looked at the person"when did he die?" berry was still sitting right next to bixyll still.
" when i hit him into the wall....."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:33 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"oh...."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"oh...."
here *hands her a orb* itll help him find his way back here just dont break it or lose it k  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:36 pm
ixyl looked over at the band stood up and walked over to him "... so who are you?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:38 pm
berry tooked the orb "why are you giving it to me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:45 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
ixyl looked over at the band stood up and walked over to him "... so who are you?"
i am the one who isnt name i am hiw dark side we were split up when he died  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:46 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
because he always trusted you and you were his first friend  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:50 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"trust me?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"trust me?"
yes *starts walking away* dont worry he should be back here in one hour it dosnt take me long to get him into a new body and since well we cant use this one since its a mess almost every bone in his body is broken  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:02 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"trust me?"
yes *starts walking away* dont worry he should be back here in one hour it dosnt take me long to get him into a new body and since well we cant use this one since its a mess almost every bone in his body is broken
its not that hard to mend some bones...." bixyll pulled down the bandanna showing his light eye he winced in pain as the voice went off in his head again but he raised his handand it began to glow he put his hand on the dead naotas chest and the rest of his body began to glow cbones cracked into place and bit stood up wably and tried to regain his balance he stubly walked back to the bench and pulled the bandanna back up  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"trust me?"
its not that hard to mend some bones...." bixyll pulled down the bandanna showing his light eye he winced in pain as the voice went off in his head again but he raised his handand it began to glow he put his hand on the dead naotas chest and the rest of his body began to glow cbones cracked into place and bit stood up wably and tried to regain his balance he stubly walked back to the bench and pulled the bandanna back up
well that was a waste i was going to give him a better body  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:05 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"trust me?"
".. than go find one..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:06 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"trust me?"
".. than go find one..."
already have one but i need to do it at my place k *walks down the street to his house and goes inside*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games