Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:24 pm
Mah looked at the raccoon, her eyes sympathetic. "Aw... come on, don't be shy!" she said encouragingly. "We'd love another entertainer. If this lull goes on Kai and I might have to come up with a third song!" she said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:43 am
"Yeah! You know that you can!" Rocky added with a smile. "
You know that I can make whatever you need appear in front of your eyes! What is it?" he asked in a surprisngly calm voice.  

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:30 am
Derrick's ears folded back, flat against his head; his eyes shifted quickly between the two furs, becoming ever so slightly panicked. "Thanks, you two.. But really, I'll just sit this one out." He said, trying to refuse as politely as he could. To distract him self, grabbed a rag from under the counter and began wiping at little splotches and scratches.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:59 pm
I keep a gun in the book you gave me. Prey all you want, but who's gonna save me?

Rocky backed off a bit and slid the coon a cookie and said, Allright, my coon-y friend. What would you like for dinner?" His ear twitched as he heard the door open and recognized the foosteps. It was Nurren! He waved his tail at him, lit dimly.

Hallelujah, lock and load

~Shooting for the Stars: A Joint Quest Thread~
Clickie please.

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:14 pm
"Well someones gotta do something" he looked over at mahewa "At this rate we're gonna hafta do another song!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm
"Definitely sounds like it so why not we do something a bit more creative. I declare we have a stand up comedy contest for the next set of performances."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:39 pm
Derrick noticed the movement of Rocky's tail and glanced in the direction it had waved. He noticed Nurren sitting at a table a good distance away. He sighed, and grabbed the bottle that was still on the counter, and added an extra splash of it to his coffee. "And again, I'm staying out." He added to Dimitri's propsal, just before downing the rest of the mug in one gulp.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:38 pm
Kai raised an eyebrow, comedy was not his strong suit. "What will you do?" he asked Mahewa.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 am
The lioness looked at Kai. "No idea. When it comes to comedy, I'll attempt to say the occasional funny thing and get no laughs at all... and I've never tried stand-up before." Her gaze drifted back over to the now-empty stage, and she sighed; but then, suddenly, there was an adventurous spark in her eyes once again. "Then again, what's there to lose?" she said happily, trotting over to the microphone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:36 pm
"Looks like someone has some spunk." The fox applauded as Mahewa took the mic.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:21 pm
The skulf padded in happily, murring softly and stretching out. As he patted some dirt of his skirt he smiled and waved at everyone, taking a seat in his usual spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:31 pm
Rocky sat up and said, "Allright, if you don't want to. Hey, whaddaya want for dinner?" He asked, slightly slurring his words. "Hm?" He heard pawsteps. "Oh, God for you Mah! Go for i- Drew! Hey, what's goin' on, hun?" He called to the returning skulf. "Hm, seems like all of the gang-Or at least most of them- are here!" He spoke with a very happy tone to his voice. "Dinner and a show!"  

LimberNimbleShadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:25 pm
Derrick chuckled softly at Rocky, and reached out to pat him on the shoulder. "Y'know, Rocky, you could go on stage and perform just by speaking!" He said, referencing the slur in Rocky's voice. He grabbed his own half-empty bottle and clanked it against the wolf's, inquiring, "Would you like another one, and maybe some dinner?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm
Dimitris chuckled at Derrick's remark, kicking at his seat before he noticed Drew. "Hey, in a good mood today huh?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:45 pm
"Hm? ...Um hey!...That wazza pretty good joke!" He said grinning. "Oh dun worry 'bout it, pal. I'll fix dinnah...Y'know, I'm a master chef. I'm on it...Oh, and another would be nize" He replied, trying to sound moderately sober.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games