Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:17 pm
Keliah heard Lunia in her head. Yes...I'm alright...thanks for asking she projected back to her. She looked back down at her brother as his body slowly began to heal the cuts that were just made. "A source....and you said this was someone's soul...this mean it is a celestial" she stated. "I think...it's the celestial kingdom" she informed them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:25 pm
"Tis." Kessaris said with in muffled tones through his forearm. "I said that. Sorry for saying CK though. And this thing is a Celestial. But it's not...Celestials are like, smarter. This thing is just a machine. A mindless best set out to kill us. But why?"

"That thing doesn't want to kill us." Alastor said. "It wants to kill everyone around us!" Al was still seething over the death of his friend, or one out of the handful of them."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:29 pm
Keliah looked at Kessaris not saying anything. She still tried to wrap her mind around this whole concept. "Well since we now have this information...what will we do?" she asked them all.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:35 pm
Chelan flinched, gasping from being transported. Their transportations were much different from her own. She wasn't used to the shift that came with it. When she finally calmed down she noticed that one of the creatures was there. She growled wanting to tear the shell apart,even if it looked like a nam now. "Those things need to b e destroyed" she hissed.

Lilith smiled at the young one that held her hand. "Aww they are so adorable" she squeled. SHe had a soft spot for children and Lilith had very few soft spots for much. Lilith faced the child crouching down to eye level. "I'm Lilith" she said. "I heard about you"  

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:36 pm
"Then, Chelan, we'll fight them." Alastor simply responds. "Until we come to an end."

"You think that stupid idea is really going to get us through this? You're as dumb as I though you were..."

"What're you doing besides moping at your responsibilities? Can you imagine if those things got to Keliah, Nephilis...Riko?"

Kessaris stands up and looks Alastor directly in his eyes, shooting beams of pure animosity into his.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:41 pm
Lunia just stood, her arms crossed. She was waiting for an order or to be told something to do. "Alastor..." she said, as she stepped back slightly. "Can i please talk to you for a second...?" she asked him, as she smirked slightly in disbelief of what she was about to say.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:47 pm
Alastor looks over to her, not taking his eyes off of Kessaris, who was slightly taller than he. "What can I help you with, Lunia?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:50 pm
Lunia didn't make eye contact with Alastor anymore, she sighed slightly. "I've decided to put what happened behind me now, so i'll work with you and do whatever you want me to do..." she said, smiling slightly as she looked at Alastor now. "So i'm going to trust you, if you trust me...?" she asked, still looking at him.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:58 pm
Kessaris sits down and looks at Lunia for only a few seconds before looking at the sphere annoyedly.

"I trust you. So from me, you'll receive anything you like." Alastor said, placing hand on her shoulder. He learns what he needs to know from her and smiles. "I have the information you want. If it's not enough, I'll try to get more. No promises though."

"Are you kidding me?" Kessaris asks. "This guy has...forget it."

Nephilis looks at them and nods. Things weren't moving in the line he'd expected them to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:02 pm
Lunia smiled at him slightly, "Information?" she asked, wondering what he meant. Before she looked at Nephilis and nodded to him, as she hadn't spoke to him in a few weeks. They had never really spoken much anymore, he was always busy with other things so Lunia found other things to do alone. She wanted to speak to him terribly, but couldn't find the guts to speak to her dad anymore.  

xLulie

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:02 pm
Chelan looked from Lunia to Kessaris and finally Alastor. Had the world gone completely made while she had been away. Alastor was now a "good guy," Kessaris was the one who seemed lost now and running from responsibility. Chelan sighed. What the heck had she missed!? "So whats the game plan" she asked looking at her uncle now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:05 pm
Samara could tell the Nephilis seemed troubled. She knew him too well, and she knew that things were not exactly going as planned. Whether that was a good or bad thing...only time would tell. She walked over next to him, taking his hand in silent support.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:15 pm
"We fight them." Alastor simply responds. "We just have to find them and--We need to go to the Celestial Kingdom." Kessaris interjects. "That's the only way we can stop them. We need to go to the source and destroy it, or fix it."

"I remember you saying a few minutes ago about me having a stupid idea..."

"It's the only way!" Kessaris stands up, bringing a smile to Nephilis' face. "We have to go there and stop it!"

"How?" Alastor ventures. "How do we get there huh genius!?"

"If they came here, then we can go there..." Kessaris submits weakly. "It's a thought. A wild one, but it's the only way."

Neph feels Samara by his side and in his hand. He smiles, finally speaking up over the two teens. "He's right." he adds solely to spite Alastor who too seemed to be on his strategy game. "If they got here from there, we can go from here to there." From looking at Alastor, he looks at Lunia and winks.

Alastor looks at the both of them and sighs, beginning to ignore them. "Lunia, I know of your parents. Or what I could learn of them from you."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:20 pm
(D'awww, i gotta go! ><. I'll be back on tomorrow.... It's different times here.. Ugh.. don't go too far without mee!)

Lunia looked at Nephilis and winked back, sticking her tongue out playfully. Before turning to Alastor and nodding. "How do you know of my parents?" she asked, hoping it was nothing bad. As she then looked around her and smiled at Samara gently. "Well.. it's worth a shot.." she said, looking back at Alastor, crossing her arms. "I don't see you thinking of any better ideas... unless you do i think we should follow the other idea.." she said, hoping to take part in the planning.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:48 pm
"Find them and beat them. All of them if we have to." Alastor said taking the only route he knew. "And as for you Lunia, your real parents were rather...productive."

"No need to change the subject now." Nephilis said, standing up. I'm going to go out and relax. Maybe view the scene. Wanna join Samara?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games