Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:38 am
[[ twisted ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:22 pm
crying stare  

samanthaualani

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:19 pm
((I had a crazy Idea Evo. Just throwing it out there, but you know how its nightime with Airi and Hide? What if they both went to Ravin's wedding. And Ravin needs human blood, Hide's human. Then maybe something could go down, Hide finds out,and we get this thing rolling again. Dunno. Just a thought. I've been having random apifanies. lol. Summer vaca almost here for me. June 17))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Had he heard right? She loved him? If he wasn't already laying down he would of been on the floor in shock. With quick reposition he cradled her in his lap. Running ha hand through her hair he nuzzled her nose back. Then locking eyes with hers he took her lips in a passionate kiss to seal the deal.

"You just made me the happiest man alive. So much misfortune till now. You are my light in the night." He kissed her again holding her by the small of her back against his chest.

"I hope you know, you've got one possesive male on your hands Airi." He winked and kissed her knuckles.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:53 pm
[[oooh, sorries. I wasn't online. I was reading HP and the Half-Blood Prince. Nearly finished! Ooooh and sounds good, Divin. I'm up for anything. Too bad Mana doesn't post anymore. crying Oh well. Summer vacation starts for me starts wednesday of next week.]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She breathed the softest of sighs. Her cheeks burned brightly in the dim light of the room. Hide locked his eyes with hers. A strange feeling stirred within her. His hand combed gently through her hair and his nose nuzzled tenderly against hers. Airi's and Hide's lips met. The feeling grew stronger. Airi returned the kiss hungrily, passionately, winding her arms around his neck.

This was true. Even as they pulled it away, she knew it was. He told her things that would make any other girl melt. Airi licked her lips and caught her breath just in time to find Hide kissing her again. A small bubble of guilt rose up in her. She locked her lips fiercely with his and pulled away. Airi noticed how close Hide had pulled her to his body.

"I hope you know, you've got one possesive male on your hands, Airi."

Hide winked up at her and procceeded to kissing her knuckles. She flushed with both pleasure and guilt. "I wouldn't deny that," she murmured. "But there's something you need to know about me before we begin anything..."

She laughed softly at his wink. "Well, we have. Point is...you know."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:28 pm
((It's alright. Is it a good book? What author? Okay,and lets trynin work it then. Just direct me, and we'll go from there. ))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As her kiss left his lips he felt like he was walking on clouds. But as the smile disappeared and turned into guilt his heart sank. "What's the matter Meus Carus." His voice was a low hum, and he spoke the dead language of latin with ease. Translated as my beloved, that's what she was to Hide now. No matter what she had to say he'd take it.

"Tell me Airi.." He cupped her cheek kissing her for reasurrance.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 pm
[[It's from the Harry Potter series? By J.K. Rowling.]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She smiled slowly. Latin? Clever... Airi turned her head slightly so that her lips brushed against his palm. He thought of her so highly, so lovingly. What if she ruined the image? He could easily push her away and not think about her. That would break Airi's heart to no end. Her first time loving in so long. She didn't want to ruin it all with just a few words.

"Alright," she murmured against his lips. "I'm a vampire."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:44 pm
stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:54 pm
crying  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:32 am
evil  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:10 pm
(( I'm sooooo sorry guys. My grandparent and mom came over from CT for my graduation and I've been super busy. ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:35 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:38 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica nodded slightly. It had really just been a random question.
"Why not though?" Not that she had really set any goals.
Other than, get away from her father, which she had accomplished. And find love, and she could check that one off too. So she was pretty much set. There wasn't many other goals she had. "You've never wanted to become like famous or I dunno.."

Then her phone started ringing upstairs.
"Dammit, really?" She sighed and contimplated whether or not she wanted to answer it.
Veronica unwillingly unwrapped herself from Hunter and dashed upstairs, flipped open her phone and in the amount of time it took her to say hello, She was already back in his arms on the floor.

"Whats up Raye?" Her voice was barely annoyed, just barely. At least this time it was post sex, instead of presex.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:42 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged. When you knew you would live forever then why really set a goal? It was a good question... Then Veronica had unwrapped herself from him and he frowned. But a couple of seconds later she was back in his arms with the phone held up to her ear. It was Ravin so Hunter wondered what she could want. He wrapped his arms tighter around her and nibbled lovingly on her ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:07 pm
Evoblack
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Wedding preparations, Ronnie?" she murmured. "Think you and Hunter could help? Hunter can help Dylan. I doubt he can pick out a tux successfully. Have you been working on the dress? The wedding's gonna be sometime this week...

"Did I by any chance interupt something?"

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:11 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed, her breath skakey as Hunter nibbled at her ear.
"Oh right, wedding stuff. Uhm, yeah.. no, I mean it'll get done soon I promise," She was studdering.
Focus..!

Veronica smirked at Hunter, giving him a slightly annoyed expression because of the interruptions that just so happened to keep popping up.
"Oh.. not really.. Its okay. But yeah.. I'm sure Hunter would be delighted to help Dylan with his tux," She grinned at him lovingly.
"I'll meet you in town in like, an hour? I kinda need to shower ... And stuff,"

||its okay honey smile ||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games