Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:00 am

[Le S h i t]
Vankala
Xenomina
I have a man to be with. n.n

So do I. 4laugh

Am I the pimp that owns you? =O

Nope! whee
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:02 am

NotteRequiem
crying Don't tell me I'm the only single girl on this guild...

Sheesh, you guys are brutal...

I'm sure you're not the only single girl here. There are alot of people in this guild so I doubt you're the only one. 3nodding

Vankala

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:08 am

Anyone else in here married? Or am I the only one?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:41 am

I'm not married. PX

[Le S h i t]

G o k y

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Neither am I.
D:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:57 pm

Vankala
NotteRequiem

I'm sure you're not the only single girl here. There are alot of people in this guild so I doubt you're the only one. 3nodding
Just the only single female mod?

So... Would I be a mean person if I started talking about how divorce rate is high, and how many marriages don't work out these days?

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
NotteRequiem

Just the only single female mod?

So... Would I be a mean person if I started talking about how divorce rate is high, and how many marriages don't work out these days?

No, I'd just laugh.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:27 pm

Not that I checked my sources, but, I'm pretty sure that last I checked, the divorce rate was like, 56% wasn't it?
So statistically speaking, anyone tho gets married has a more than likely chance that they'll get divorced. You can keep your fingers crossed, but... Hey at least the engaged people in this guild have a better chance of their marriage succeeding than there's a chance of the next RE game being good.

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:43 pm

I think it's because life is a bit more stressful these days.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:47 pm

I think it's because people either: A - Don't know the meaning of commitment.
or B - They jump into these things too fast.
Or both. People had no trouble keeping married in 1930's in the days of the Great Depression, and I'm pretty sure that they were a hell of a lot more stressed out than we were.
People take for granted how easy we have it these days. I mean, sure there are problems in the world, but if you can afford good internet, go on Gaia and play video games, you don't have it all that bad.

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Alot of couples just don't have the will to work things out these days. To them, it would just be easier to just get a divorce. I guess alot of people just don't wanna make the effort to work things out. They don't realize that part of being in a relationship isn't about how much they fight or don't fight but how they work things out, you know? I'm engaged right now and me & Michael haven't had a fight yet (we've had 'talks' but nothing I would consider an argument) but I know there will be some in our future. But as long as we're both willing to resolve those arguments we'll be fine. ^^
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:05 pm

Not to be a Devil's Advocate (even though it's all I do).
But I'm pretty sure that all engaged couples are this positive.
You know, best of luck and all, but just realistically... I'm pretty sure that majority of couples think that they're different from the others. That it'll work for them. But only 44% of them end up being right. Flip a coin.
For your sake, I hope you're part of the 44%.

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:16 pm

People get divorces for all kinds of reasons... Sometimes the person you marry isn't the same person 6, 7 or 10 years down the line, no matter how well you think know them.
We all hope we're going to meet (or have met) the right person... but people change... and you cannot change a person no matter how much you want to.

Anyway, that being said... Vankala, I really wish you and Michael the best in life, and I hope everyone is happy in their marriages.

heart
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:18 pm

NotteRequiem
People get divorces for all kinds of reasons... Sometimes the person you marry isn't the same person 6, 7 or 10 years down the line, no matter how well you think know them.
We all hope we're going to meet (or have met) the right person... but people change... and you cannot change a person no matter how much you want to.

Anyway, that being said... Vankala, I really wish you and Michael the best in life, and I hope everyone is happy in their marriages.

heart

Like my great-uncle. After 43 years of marriage to my great-aunt, he divorced her for some 20-something year-old blonde bimbo, leaving her in shambles. And instead of having the court split it all up, he stole a ton of stuff and claimed it was his. a*****e.

And yes, Vankala, good luck on your path! biggrin

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:37 pm

So... Who else thinks that Valentine's Day is a commercialized waste of a holiday?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games