Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:56 am
I love that feeling, Nienna! That happened to me on friday morning. I was up at 7 and wasnt hungover 'cause I was still slightly drunk. So good.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:31 pm

I ask: Aren't grownups supposed to be smarter than youngsters?

I answer: Yes, but since legal drugs turn their heads upside down, the parts are kind of reversed now.

I ask: Why do grownups never listen to what we, youngsters, have to say?

I answer: Because they think they're smarter than us...*insert British snob dog-bark laughter here*...poor deluded adults...*insert maniacal laughter here*

Talk about random...  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:37 pm
YAY I got my forum open now!

The War of the Ring

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:02 pm
Glor....you made me all jumpy and excited and scared for THIS?!?! EWWW!!

JK Its awesome! *glomp*  

zylaxidia

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:04 pm
zylaxidia
Glor....you made me all jumpy and excited and scared for THIS?!?! EWWW!!

JK Its awesome! *glomp*

lol thanks xp heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:56 pm
Haha, yeah, it's really good ^__^ Funky colour scheme.  

Zurgi

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:13 pm
Zurgi
Haha, yeah, it's really good ^__^ Funky colour scheme.

Thanks! lol I slaved over that and went blind with a fight with yellow on grey stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:13 pm
Glorfirith Annun
YAY I got my forum open now!

The War of the Ring

heart
Nicely done 3nodding . A better and cheaprt substitute for a guild.  

SYFFER

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:11 pm
Worst. Morning. Ever.

I had the barium test this morning *twitch* Basically, I put on a hospital gown, and then a hospital robe (so, you know, it completely covers you) and went into this room and sat on a table. They asked all these questions and crap, yadayadayada. Told me to lie on my left side, and then I had to swallow this white, chalky substance in pellets, and wash it down with some liquid, and it tasted absolutely disgusting. Not to mention it was bubbling my mouth. And then I had to swallow a cup of barium liquid...

Again, absolutely disgusting. Anyhoo, then I had orders said from the people "okay, on your left side, roll on to your back, now onto your stomach...now back on your left...roll again.." so that the barium would coat my stomach.

I also was told not to burp, which is really hard when you have a bunch of gas in your stomach. So I accidently burped...and had to swallow more of the pellets and more barium.

Then, after they did that and took xrays and whatnot, they brought out a needle to paralyze some organ so that they could get a better look, so I had a needle jabbed in my arm, which didn't hurt, then a few seconds passed and there was a fair amount of pain. The needle missed. Half of the liquid went were it was supposed to...the other half...well, I think that was the pain.

So! Another needle! That one worked, luckily.

More barium, pellets, liquid, swallowing stuff, pictures, whatnot.

Then, oh ho this was so much fun, they brought out a mini marshmallow. I was like "yay! marshmallow!" until I found out they wanted me to swallow it whole o.o;; So I did that, and had to wash it down with barium, and it got stuck in my throat and they took pictures.

Next, they bring out half of a full marshmallow. This time, my reaction was more like "aw crap." Same deal with that. That hurt getting stuck in the throat >___<

And yeah. It was nasty.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:53 pm
Aww. Zurgi, that totally sucks! To the max. sad

I laughed about the marshmellow thing, though. xp  

curumo

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:37 pm
*giggles* My stomach is randomly bubbling and I'm finding it amusing. Like, it feels like bubbles bouncing in my stomach xd Probably because I "drank" so much gas and stuff..

Oh yeah, another fun thing. I'm supposed to drink tons of water...because supposedly the Barium might harden. In my stomach. o.O ...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:36 pm
Yikes! Zurgi that sucks!

Though marshmellows are cool. I would have tried to "accidently" eat them. Sure I would have gotten told off but I would have eaten a marshmellow! xd

All that aside though... Random bubbling? How cool is that! *gives you water*  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

SYFFER

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:11 pm
Ouch Zurgi that sounds like a bad day eek
Then again... Marshmallows. I have made it a personal philosophy that anything concerning Marshmallows is a good thing. One day, I hope my wife and children would be made of Marshmallows and that I would live in a great big Marshmallow house with Marshmallow furniture where I will eat Marshmallows for all eternity... surprised

Yes... I am full of crap sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:20 pm
You should probably learn to spell 'marshmallow' first then.

Yeah, other people misspelled it, too. But it wasn't so copious. crying  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:11 am
Haha, yes, well, the marshmallows were kind of hard and they didn't seem to be all that fresh >_< I don't think the people would have been too happy with me if I ate them, either, because then they would have to get more to make me swallow.

I'm staying home today because my stomach hurts ^___^ I think it's because the barium is hardening. But yeah. Phwee.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games