Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:44 pm
so much is happening!
i'm so sorry, yoder! life can really interfere with the important thigs...
trowa!!! i'm sorry you got hacked! *rummages through stuff* lemme see what i can do......

45 hours and i'm on a plane!!! (thought i'd throw in some good news somewhere) goin' to le europe!! the only problem with that is that i'll be gone for four weeks. which means i'll be inactive. so i'll post in each of my RPs, but for four weeks, i'm going to be gone. feel free to ghost me.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:20 pm
um well hang on to it until you know about your account if you cant get it back you can keep it to help with this one if you can get it back then sure ill take it back if you dont need it. its not cool to be hacked  

AlwynRowanwind

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Some of the items on your avatar are worth a pretty gold piece, yet they are still there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:35 pm
i saw that too and i searched the market place to see if anything of trowas was being sold. perhaps said person was just wanting gold cause i sent trowa a trade and it was accepted by that account.  

AlwynRowanwind

Cobalt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:19 pm
Awww, that sucks Yoder. Hope that college is worthwhile for you anyway! I know that I took a hiatus from Gaia during college. Signed up in the summer, then went "O SHI-" during the schoolyear and didn't come back to this wonderful site for a few years - after I'd graduated. So maybe it's best to keep yourself focused on school and not on teh intarwebz... :3

*gluggles anyway* We'll miss you!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Nooooo! I passed a tattoo parlor today, my only weakness! ._.

I'll be getting myself a nice shiny, colorful Libra somewhere, dunno exactly where. I'm running out of room. x_x

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:14 pm
NOOO HEPHY!!! I'll miss you gonk I don't know if my ghosting Mal for 4 weeks will be a good idea, you might come back and find him shacked up with someone XD lmao, Just kidding just kidding!!!! Please post in PS again before you leave for good *sniffles* ;-;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:11 pm
don't worry, i will. i need to get myself into a situation that won't require much ghosting at all. basically, i just need to seclude myself for the next day. hopefully, in the four weeks i'm gone, only a day will pass. with the way things have been going, i wouldn't be surprised if it was.  

HephaestusOS

Fearless Trowa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:37 pm
Okay, my thoughts are organised.

Heph, you rock. I'll check out the trade when my connection isn't so weak. And enjoy Europe when you go!

Alwyn, that settles it. You'll be getting the gold you gave to this account at the same time that I check Heph's trade.

In the meantime, I'll be sending the new Trowa a message he may not like.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:48 pm
Well, assuming that you're in EST, your account hasn't logged on since last night. No new posts have been made (though I doubt a hacker would make posts), and there are no records of marketplace activity. The one thing I can't check is the only real way of knowing which would be checking your trade history. If there was a way, you'd definitely know for sure.  

Tanakietsu

Fearless Trowa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:24 pm
According to Alwyn, he accepted a trade for 10,000 gold. That means he must need Trowa for something. After all, he didn't clean out the inventory.

I have a plan to see what he's after.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 pm
Mreh, so bored! D:  

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:34 pm
Thanks for all the well-wishing everybody, but I am still going to be around for 2 more weeks. *gluggles everybody in return*

Wow, this hacker is very mysterious. He must be an amatuer to accept a trade on a hacked account.
I would advise against sending any messages, Trowa, because that could motivate him to pawn off your items through trade, the marketplace, or even by selling back to the shops.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:04 am

Hm... Yoder, I'm afraid I don't know you very well, but good luck when you start college in two weeks. That'll certainly be quite the adventure; however, you will be missed.

Trowa... Erm, I'll still call you that... Anywho, I'm awfully sorry your account got hacked.
Um... Oh, Heph... Erm... Bye! -besmickles and perches atop his head-

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:11 am
Tana la Scrivana
Nooooo! I passed a tattoo parlor today, my only weakness! ._.

I'll be getting myself a nice shiny, colorful Libra somewhere, dunno exactly where. I'm running out of room. x_x

Libras RULE! yeah! *triumphant fist raise*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3048 3049 3050 3051 3052 3053 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games