Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Mahewa gave the mic a couple of taps. "This thing on?" she said, her voice suddenly enormously amplified... so much so she made herself flinch. She looked wildly around for the source of the voice, then came up to the mic. "Whew, scared myself there. Kids these days, never happy unless they've got two hundred decibels blasting their way. It's why I avoid modern concerts. Hey, you ever sit next to someone and suddenly realize you're hearing this tinny, hissy noise? Like this: Hey, is that your headphones I hear? What, what did you say? Sheesh, what're you listening to, a couple dozen jets taking off? Could you speak up, I can't hear you!" She paused for comedic timing, fingers crossed behind her back. Laugh... please...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Dimitris sitting down in his corner booth tapped on the side of the booth getting Mahewa's attention. "Could you speak up?" he then gestured pulling an ear bud out his ear and smirked.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:16 am

Derrick raised his paws to Rocky, shooing him off dismissively. "No, no. I insist on fixing it up for you, Rocky." He reached out and swiped up Rocky's empty bottle and trotted over to the trash to drop it in. "Besides.. Balto forbid we let YOU near a stove in this state." He headed back to the counter, grabbed his own bottle and finished it off in one gulp. "Ahh~ Now then, what'll ya have?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Nurren sat quietly, trying to keep up with what was happening without his attention apparent. He pulled a folded piece of paper from his pocket to go over it again. His stomach began to growl, making him sigh and exhale hotly though his nose. He'd get up and ask for something, as there was apparently a chef in attendance, but he was unsure of what he'd get in response.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

"My my...Old faces and new..." Drew said softly as he glared around, thinking back to the ones who probably wont be returning with a heavy sigh. Tossing his bag onto the table, he pulled out a sketchbook and began drawing whatever would pop into his mind.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Rocky stood up and stumbled a little while saying, "Yeah.. Good ideyuh. Me and food right now dun go togeffuh well..." he made his way over to Drew and hugged his back. "Hey! Long time no see, Hun! What have you been upta?" He asked while materailizing a bowl
of soup for Nurren and more rolls for Mahewa. -"Just go for it!!-'

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Kai couldn't help it, the timing of Dimitris was too perfect and kai's grin broke into laughter.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 am

Nurren eyed the soup that appeared before him. Hesitantly, he picked up an appropriate utensil, such as a spoon, to try the soup. He took a bite out of it, finding it pleasant, and proceded to consume the dish created. "Than you, um... Rocky?" he offered his thanks, personally unsure, but it would seem his guess was most likely.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

Mahewa made a sort of giggling noise that was half nervous laughter and half a sigh of relief. At least a couple of people liked it. But what to say next? She summoned her nerve and kept talking, hoping she'd think of something.

"Anyways, it's good to have you all here at the HighTail, and it's a real pleasure to be up here in front of you tonight. For those of you just coming in, this is the talent show portion of our Post-Apocalyptic Party which has been about half myself BUT ANYWAY. Fine folk around here, the staff, the regulars, all you guys here in front of me. I encourage you to hit up Rocky over here for one of his signature melted-chocolate-bar cocoas. It's like straight out of Willy Wonka's waterfall, it's amazing."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:07 pm

"Speaking of amazing" Nurren started to add, "perhaps you could sing 'Wow' by Kate Bush. Eh?" He giggled at his contribution, rather fond of that song, but only spouting it in humor. He looked at the speaker, raising another spoonful to his mouth and eating it with a smile.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Rocky said, "Uhm, I dunno. Gimme something you'll know I'll love!" While grinning at Derrick. "Hm?" Mahewa's voice caught his ears and he turned towards he stage and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment, blushing hotly. "Ah, you're killing me, hon!" While he spoke, he acknowledged Nurren's thanks with an LED belt buckle reading, "You're welcome. Please come again."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 pm

Nurren had read the LED belt buckle faintly. "Come again? Am I leaving?." He then considered other meanings, seeing as his response came from a belt buckle. "Uh... what kind of soup is this?" he asked insecurely.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Rocky turned on his heels towards Nurren. "Heh, ignore that "Come Again". I couldn't get that off of the damned thing. sweatdrop But yeah,it's my specialty: Cheese and potato soup. Not to creamy, not too watery~ Just perfect~" He stumbled a bit before grabbing onto a chair and grinning again.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Dimitris chuckled a bit at Rocky's rocky movements and murmured under the conversation in a Sean Connery accent, "Well someone is light now his feet now isn't he?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Derrick glanced into his empty bottle, hoping to see that there was still some of the drink left. Of course, there wasn't. "Hmm.. What would Rocky like?" He wondered aloud as he headed back into the kitchen.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games