Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:54 pm
Keliah looked at everyone. She couldnt believe the disorganization that was in front of her. She shook her head. "I don't know about the rest of you...but I'm going to the Celestial Kingdom...if nobody else will...I'm going" she said standing up, approaching the balcony.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:58 pm
Samara nodded and walked alongside Nephilis. "Of course," she said with her usual soft smile.

Morganna ran over to Keliah's side. "Look, I know things have been strained between us these past few years, but I'm still there for you," she said. "Count me in."  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:59 pm
Ricky stepped forward "Hey wait a second..you and kessaris may be strong enough to handle things but the rest of us aren't in nearly the condition we should be" He said. He looked back at Alastor then Kessaris "I want to go too but I think some of us just aren't ready" He said. Ricky looked down almost ashamed "and as soon as I get the chance I have a way to do that to" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:04 pm
Kessaris looks over at Keliah and asks,"How are you going to get there? It's not that simple you know."  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:05 pm
Chelan noticed that sides were being chosen. THis would be the turning point of things. She clutched her necklace. The coolness made her think of Lilium's words. SHe could always contact her and find out what was needed. Chelan thought for a moment. She was trying to decide which side to go with. The words dragon's water and balance came to mind. Keliah had the Phoenix fire and Chelan had her Dragon's water, she wondered if going with the girl would balance the scales of tip them. She faces Kessarus hearing his question. "Death Kessarus she is going to try to die" she said bluntly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Keliah looked over to Morganna and smiled. "Thanks Morganna...but I'm afriad this trip for me, will be a solo trip" she stated. She looked over to her brother. "Well...you remember what I told you earlier...well that's how I'm getting in" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Morganna furrowed her brow. "You know, Kel...one minute, you're talking as if you're frustrated that no one is jumping the gun," she said. "The next, when someone offers their help, nope...Keliah's off to save the day by herself. Whether you want to admit it or not, this is going to take all of us. You can't do this on your own."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:16 pm
Keliah looked at Morganna. "I know I cant Mo...it's just that...it's hard to explain. I let you in on what I figured. I figured that the only way to reach the Celestial Kingdom is for one to die...I figured that if I died, maybe we could get to the source" she told her friend. "I'm not trying to be impatient, but I dont want anyone to get hurt if we can prevent it" she told her.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm
Morganna sighed. "And what if it doesn't work?" she said. "There has to be another way other than you leaping to your death. If you ask me, it is reckless."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:23 pm
"She's right." Kessaris said looking over at the both of them. "Nephilis died and went there. So this should produce the same effect. Although, we should at least be prepared for what's on the other side."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:28 pm
Keliah looked at the both of them in thought. She didnt know what to do. In her heart she wanted to protect all of them, but she had never been so confused in her life. "So what does everyone recomend?" she asked the group, looking down at her bloodstained clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:29 pm
Morganna still didn't like it. "It should...should isn't will!" she objected. "And I thought not everyone was meant to be a Celestial? If it does work, how are we to know who it will work for, and who it won't?"  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:30 pm
"It will." Kessaris reassures Morganna. "Go there. If you make it, bring back anything you can find and learn as much as you can, but don't stay too long. We know from Petya here, that there are many many of his kind. Some may be stronger than others."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:32 pm
After awhile Silva was reverting back to Tezu and slowly sat on the floor. "I hear voices... somewhere.. hm" as Tezu closed his eyes and began to illuminate spiritual essence across the room and outside the building..following the source of the voices.. as if he was spiritually tracking the sounds.. hmmmmm...ah... there they are.  

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:27 pm
Ricky looked over at Kessaris "So what should the rest of us do in the mean time?" He asked. He frowned worried about Keliah but at the same time he felt that she could handle herself. He knew it wouldn't be easy for Kessaris just to let her go.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games