Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:17 pm
((Oh that Half-Blood Prince??Nice! I read part of it, not all. Cool.))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

Their lips locked, Hide's heart beating, and..."vampire...". Wait, did he hear her correctly? Suddenly his brain hit a flash back running through all their days together, back to his first meeting with her. Those people at the dance...his moment of insatity...IT WASN'T A LIE! His heart jump kicked him and he looked her in the eyes as he held her in his arms.

Tight against his chest he shook his head. "You were suffering all this time...you hid it from me thinking I'd be scared...or run...I'm just really shocked. Give me a sec.." His arms shook against her but his mind was made. His love was a vampire, and he would love her. No matter...what
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:50 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi licked her lips and locked her eyes with his. Was he really that determined to believe her? She swallowed. Her canines elongated and shone in the darkness of the room. The tips of her fangs peeked out from behind the cover of her full lips.

"Do you know what this means, Hide-kun?" she murmured.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:30 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed, her breath skakey as Hunter nibbled at her ear.
"Oh right, wedding stuff. Uhm, yeah.. no, I mean it'll get done soon I promise," She was studdering.
Focus..!

Veronica smirked at Hunter, giving him a slightly annoyed expression because of the interruptions that just so happened to keep popping up.
"Oh.. not really.. Its okay. But yeah.. I'm sure Hunter would be delighted to help Dylan with his tux," She grinned at him lovingly.
"I'll meet you in town in like, an hour? I kinda need to shower ... And stuff,"

||its okay honey smile ||

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin smiled softly. "All right, sweetie. See ya then."

She hung up the phone and glanced over at her love. "Looks like you'll be getting to spend some time with Hunter."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:48 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:41 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan moved onto the counter and distracted himself by picking at his nails, so that he didn't listen in on her conversation.

When it was over, he wished that he had listened in and interrupted.
"Are you serious?" He so did not want more quality time with Hunter.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:07 am
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amused by his attitude, Ravin nodded and slowly smiled. "Just behave yourselves. I don't want you two getting into another fight, especially with the wedding so close at hand. What color do you want the decorations to be?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm
eek  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:23 pm
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:52 am
[[it won't be long before this is dead...]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:12 am
||but.. i dont want it to be..||  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:14 am
crying  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:35 pm
crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:47 pm
(( Ack!! Crap Sorry guys. Super busy and then I lost my iPod charger and I can only be on in spurts and just ARGH!!! ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:53 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and rolled his eyes. "The snack? Seriously Veronica your lucky I love you." he teased and tilted her head up to kiss her softly. He chuckled, "You said an hour right? I think that gives us time for one more tumble before your shower." he joked lightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games