Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Gil seemed to be carrying something in his right hand, yet hidden, as he made his way to the med-bay.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:23 pm
"Who..?" Alex growled quietly as he walked beside Gil.

Everyone in the med-bay looked up, giving the trio a wide eyed stare. Laurent was among them.

The doctor then stepped out of his office, busy reading a clipboard before he picked up his head, looking at Gil unphased.
"..Something wrong..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:26 pm
The doctor would feel a stabbing pain in his stomach. The syringe that Laurent had given him still had some of the solution inside of it.

"I've done my research of the drug. You'll have free thought. But you won't have free will." he growled, walking out, and Kogg grabbing the doctor by the shoulders and dragging him into the hall.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:29 pm
The doctor just grunted, glaring down at Gil as he slumped over. "What's the matter boy..?" He groaned. "Lose a girlfriend?"

No one seemed to move, or do anything for that matter as they watched Gil stab the doctor with the syringe and Kogg dragging him out while Alex followed behind. It took them several minutes just to calm down enough to try and act normal, as if nothing happened..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:34 pm
Gil continued to walk down the hall, as Kogg followed, dragging the doctor before suddenly throwing him forward.

Gil then stopped and grabbed the doctor's head before slamming it down on the ground. Hard. He then walked behind the doctor.
"Up."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:37 pm
The doctor groaned, clenching his teeth together as he tried to force himself to stay on the ground. But damn that drug, however the Hell he got his hands on it, forced him back up on his feet as he glared back at Gil.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:39 pm
Before he could do anything else, Gil's fist was rammed into the doctor's face, sending him back to the ground.

"Your friends in Sol-Neo threw you to the wolves....Up, and fight back."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:41 pm
"So I heard.." He growled, pressing his fingers against the ground. "******** Olskey..." He continued to growl, standing back up as he then charged at Gil, punching him back.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 pm
Gil grabbed the fist, twisting the arm and causing it to snap in multiple places, before ramming him into the wall, making a dent before slamming him back into the ground.

"When I'm done with you, I'm going back up there to finish the job...Up and fight."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 pm
"You won't get her back." He growled, standing back up and glaring at Gil again. "It's too late now. By now she's on the ship with them and it'd be suicide to go after them. I don't even know what he wanted with her, so I can't promise she'll be alive.." He groaned, ignoring the growl that came from Alex as he went to kick Gil in the chest.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:54 pm
"Like suicidal missions isn't my specialty?" Gil replied, catching the leg, and bringing his foot down on the knee, making it snap downward and punching the doctor in the face again.

He then looked down at him, crouching down, giving him a dull stare. He then grabbed him by the back of his coat and began to drag him into the hangar.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:58 pm
"Not even you would make it out.." The doctor groaned, holding onto his leg with his good arm. "Not even Dead-Man Gil would walk away from the ship alive or sucessfull."

"Where are you taking me..?" He growled, glaring at Alex as he followed.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:01 pm
Gil dragged him towards an antique in the hangar. A Ball Pod.
When the hatch was opened, he was thrown in.

"You are ordered to go after the Sol-Neo ship and open fire. You get to see what I'll be up against." he said before shutting the hatch as Kogg launched the ball.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:06 pm
"You're mad!!" The doctor cried, staring at him wide eyed. There was no way he'd live... Course, that was the whole point. He growled, as flew out in the piece of crap suit towards the ******** Olskey..." He growled.

Olskey sneezed, rubbing his nose. "Hmm.. Wonder what that was about.." He muttered as that was now his second time sneezing since coming back with Demi, who had now been pried out from the escape pod.
"Welcome to your new home, kiddo." Olskey chuckled, ruffling the hair on her head as she stood at his side. She was ordered to stand there, of course...

"Now what..?" Alex asked quietly, staring up at the sky even after the doc's ball pod had left sight.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 pm
Grim, who had been inside the hangar, looked over with a blank expression.

"So. This is the captive, then?"

"I'm going after them." Gil replied, looking up at the Epyon, which, miraculously, was already repaired.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games