Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
The Dark Archer Give Away // NEW BIGGER PRIZES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:06 pm
YES!! I was worried I wouldn't win xd I have been sooo busy sighs* It seems I'm most always that way though I am not truly complaining seeing as it beats having nothing to do all the time instead~ smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 pm
DUUUUDE I'm watching The Witches a movie on cartoon network based on the book by the guy that wrote matilda . and a lot of other good books and also THEY JUST TOOK OFF THEIR MASKS
way freakish xd blaugh 3nodding

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 pm
Wow Whoa like way laughs* xd They just burnt one of the nicer witches with purple laser vision. sweatdrop smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 pm
I like cartoons a lot I'm like totally addicted to them but i don't watch them as much as i'd like to sometimes like i'm totally lost as to where the pokemon show is now~ heh sweatdrop  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 pm
I love Halloween and Fall They are some of the best things in a year~ 3nodding I love the dressing up and magic and candy and the stories that all go with it~ >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 pm
Hey I know how boring this kinda stuff is so I'm gonna help you don't worry I won't try to get it ^_^  

Charisse Evangeline

Charisse Evangeline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:17 pm
btw Pokemon is crap now I'm not sure if you know but they took off Misty crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 pm
These are some ugly witches no offense xd
also here is a witch joke
what is the best kind of witch to eat?
A SANDwich xd wink cheese_whine
I'm going to see the Vampire's Assistant this weekend.

User Image  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:22 pm
grins* Thanks so much for helping whee And yeah I know they took her off she was the best girl for the show in my oppinion~ What else are you doing right now? Anything or just helping me post? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:23 pm
@_@ DUDE! This boy just turned into a mouse! A white one! blaugh mrgreen  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 pm
Could you read my yellow font okay? sweatdrop smile
Do you like digimon and pokémon at least the originals? smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:27 pm
This is number twelve and we need to get to number fifteen to be on the next page also uhm I like your dream avi~ Especially the necklace and eyes~ heart heart  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 pm
Hmm I'm thinking of Halloween a lot so I'll say my favorite candies and then on the next post my favorite costumes~
I like candy corn and the pumpkins that are made from the same honey type stuff as candy corn. (candy corn on pizza is good if you don't put too many also cranberries and raisins) Heehee razz cool heart
Oh and random thought (I love my boyfriend future husband slash lover dmitri 3nodding
AAAAAAAAAH!!! That witch that is the head witch just shoved a baby down the steep hill that goes into the rocks and ocean!! surprised NO worries that boy that is the hero of the story saved the baby~ wink 3nodding

Oh and my favorite candy types are chocolate stuff and toffee and those sour red cherries that aren't real cherries~ heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm
OH! My gosh he is sooo cute as a mousy!! whee redface
I used to have a pet gerbil named joshua and he was black and he was super cute too ~ rofl I have right now an orange cat in my lap and a black and white one in a box~ heart 3nodding

His grandma is not feeling very good the kid that just turned into a mouse~
smiles
Uhm oh yeah last post was thirteen and this one is fourteen and also uhm I have a pitbull/boxer mix named Jake~ and a puppy we are taking care of and a tarantula we let go a few days ago back into the wild where we got it in the first place and also my favorite costumes are fantasy creatures such as vampires, werewolves, black cats, other cats, xd and well any animals that aren't looking ridiculous, witches, and elves of course~ cool

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:45 pm
Did I mention your dragon is way magnifique? 3nodding
Well this is fifteen I think I'll be on the next page the next post I make~
I'm uploading like five different things right now but not at the same time one at a time of course since my computer is far too slow for anything else no offense to my computer i'm just glad and appreciative that it works~ whee I like the move Bridge to Terabithia~  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games