Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image

Amara rubbed her head as she tried to gather herself mentally. She had just killed her mother and took her psychic energy. The young psychic had to admit that it was quite overwhelming but she would get used to it. She was silent, she could tell Demios was having an internal resolve with himself and she was still grieving for her protege Vincent. For the first time she had achieved a "victory" and it didn't feel like one at all. As she continued her walk, she turned her head as she looked back at Demios and a bright light enveloped her teleporting her to an unknown location.

Victoria continued to try and fight off Rage and Timothy and any other person or owl who would attack the group of young children. The psychic incarnate was about to release an ambush of psychic assaults when a blinding light consumed her and what seemed to be everyone else who was fighting away from the battle field.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 am
As the commotion on the battle field was coming to an end, an end that everyone might have wanted but with results that everyone wished they could have either changed or done without the lose of friends and love ones. Two figures stood off in the distance, two familiar figures to most or all who were within the team of Night Owls stood in the distance as if they had just arrived and arrived extremely late they have as he seemed calm but was dumb founded and hated the fact that they weren't there to help which possibly could at least had some change for the better but regardless they could not dwell on the fact that they weren't there when needed but now that they were there would do all in their power to join there respective teams and help turn the tides of the war that would inevitably continue. These two fingers were both Khalifa, a member of the suits and Jaylin, a member of the Night Owls. While they stared into the distance watching the ending of the battle as they would advance rather quickly towards the battle a bright light, a flash was produced and those closes too it would seem to vanish and before they could react the same happened to them yet the feeling was all to familiar, instead of being hurt they felt the sensation of being ghosted, being teleported and there was nothing they could do about it as they vanished.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:49 pm
Plop. The limp body of the mastering Owl fell to the ground after the monstrosity that was the hellhound Cerberus released him from his maw. The drop was far enough to uplift a cloud of dust when the man's body hit the floor. It was also enough to bring out a grunt from the half-conscious Che. As the man lay there, his eyes glazed and hazy still, the dog's large tongue covered Che's face a few times...licking him like a concerned puppy would it's dead master's half-dead friend. The stinking, dog breath scented saliva of the beast fell from the tip of Che's nose onto the floor beneath him.

Motionless, the eldest Presidiomni could do nothing but lay there inhaling the scent of demonic canine breath for what seemed to be minutes upon minutes. The halved eyes of the Owl began to flutter lightly and the smog that appeared to cover his eyes vanished revealing his natural, high lavender eyes. Along with the revived sense of sight was...the rest of him. "W--what in the he--..." The once knocked out Che looked around the room, but remained motionless for his safety. He'd no idea where he was or how he'd gotten there. It was the breathing of the mutt that eagerly wanted to paw him so that give him some inkling.

"What the...Cerbs?! Did you kiss me or something?! Godda...ugh!" And then it hit him. The smell of the saliva that had dripped off of his face. His eyes widened almost instantly and he jumped to his feet afterwards patting his body to check for any wounds. He hadn't been bitten, but the dampness of his shirt was clue enough that he'd been licked. After looking into two of the dog's many eyes, he grimaced, then brought the back of his hand across Cerb's chin. "What're you doing man!? Why're you here!? Why aren't you down there!?" Another backhand was delivered to the rightmost head. Following that, his hand began to glow as did his chest. The Italian was deep in his tizzy to even tell. "You...you stupid dog! You leave me be when I'm knocked out! You've better things to do than...than to cover me in spit! Goddamn it, this is worse than the time me and Will visited a Chinese brothel! " With most of his body covered in light now, he brought the front of his hand over the chin of the left most head. Upon contact, he, along with the the dark, giant hellhound mutt were teleported off to another area.

~~~

"Alright. This ain't a bad change of venue." Thomas, the Wind Herald, had vanished from the Richmond battlefield shortly before Che did. The Texan felt his presence vanish beforehand and given from the bright flash of light he saw behind him from Raven, he knew just what was going on. Of course, he wasn't expecting it. The Oracle's moment knew no time and was an event he'd known to be as spontaneous as a bored Che. Maybe even more. "Nice marble columns...poinsettias and lilacs dotting all the sills. Too bad we're underwater." The ancient relic of an Owl knew just where they were...

He, along with the rest of Owls in that area surrounding the Oracle, were teleported to different areas within the massive underwater construct Thomas stood in. As far as he could tell, he was in one of the four foyers. The stained glass windows which held flowers of different kinds. The foyer, like each other building, was tall. The ceiling held a painting that resembled the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, but it was to far away to make out just what the illustrations were. Thanks to the water that surrounded the temple-like foundation, the inside of it had a deep blue hue and in some areas were purple thanks to the setting sun. Thomas knew that when night fell, the inside of this place was either pitch black or illuminated by some kind of spell. He didn't trust magic, but it was that energy that kept this place from flooding.

"This ol' city. Atlantis. Old Exire." Just behind him was Anderson, Dante's child. The boy was strong, but still he was young. Why not give him a history lesson on the temple that housed Che's deck? "This Exire here kid was a...a kind of prototype you know? A nice place for all of us to run and play like chickens in a pen. I can't even imagine what it took to power this'n here though. Christ...if I had to guess, I'd say your uncle Che's deck. Magic, filled with energy? Maybe. But then again, why else would be here eh?" Thomas turned his deep, dark eyes over to the boy who was as strong as a newborn Herald. "It's here kid. It's in here. Now, it's just a simple ol' race. Think you can win?"

~~~

The spark of confidence...the thrill of victory flushed from amethyst eyes of the young Italian as the dark shockwave he knew would end his remarkably resilient opponent was staved off by some unseen force. Frantically, his eyes, aided by the vision of life, scanned the woman's internals searching for any hint of energy leftover from his stolen heart. There was none left over. She had little to no energy of her own left to fight with so where in the hell was this coming from? His attack was ground away against the impenetrable force and his body was thrown backwards shortly afterwards. He flailed in protest of it all and even let out a surprised yelp as he was knocked back.

Raven's body began to shine giving off a light that disrupted his secondary vision. To avoid being blinded by it, he both closed his eyes and deactivated it. The flash was bright enough to cause even the darkness of his eyelids to vanish as the night would upon sunrise. It lasted only a for a moment and so did Roulin's concern for his life. When his eyes opened again, the ceiling was no longer dark grey and dropping snowflakes in profuse amounts. The ceiling was far from him as the sky was, but it was not as far. This was a building of some kind, but it was larger than anything he'd seen.

"Whoa! Whooaaaa!" He was falling just as he was before he was engulfed by the light. His back smacked against the hard, cold floor of the constructed and the back of his head whipped backwards striking the surface as well. Sliding back a few ways, Roulin tugged himself upward to his behind. He soon stood upright and patted the back of his throbbing head now. The area was bruised by the fall, but it was nothing major. Just a damn nuisance as long as he thought about it. In the room with him was Soliel, the magma user and...and Lucien, the man he shouldn't killed when he had the chance. Slightly he stumbled drunkenly as he took a step forward towards Soliel who seemed to be wondering just what happened himself and Lucien. "Party is all here I guess. Now what hm? I just left a fight. I'm totally ready for another."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 pm
Anderson's vision slowly returned, from a blistering white expanse he could hear the soft mumbling of someone's voice, he couldn't make out the words or who the voice belonged to it was distant, vague just like so many other things in this world. He blinked a few times as the scenery came into play, the expanse of a chapel perhaps? No that wasn't quite right, it was similar though and the world was given a dark blue hue. 'Are we under water?' He thought as he took a few steps to look around himself at the place around them. It was then that the voice finally registered in his head, Thomas the murderer of his father and the single most despised man to date. "Atlantis?" He asked as he registered the 'joke'. Around him he could see the ancient relics of the past forgotten statues and columns built by people Anderson could only guess at. His blonde hair fell gently into his pale eyes, as he finally focused on the matter at hand.

"Che's deck? The source of all of this calamity." He said softly to himself. "A race? I suppose when you break it down that is all that we're doing here." He took a step forward the sound of his shoe against the pristine floor echoed slightly in the underwater sanctuary. "But we both know that Che's deck isn't on the forefront of my mind. We're here, I can only assume the others, all of the others are in these depths somewhere, hidden among the forgotten tapestries of a forgotten era, searching for an artifact that we all know is buried within history itself." He stopped when he was just a few meters behind Thomas. "Which means there are plenty of Owls far more qualified then myself to go treasure hunting. There is only one thing here that I want." He said as his hand gripped into a tight fist then relaxed the next moment. "I will not be the one to win this race Thomas, but I can assure you, I will be the winner here in this sanctuary."

Having already been sent to the "magical" area by Roulin a while ago Lucien stood leaning against a pillar reading what appeared to be a book dustier then anything in their above water world. He flipped a page telekinetically so they wouldn't crumble beneath his fingertips. "Indeed it is Roulin, and apparently Soliel." He said as he flipped another page. He looked up from the book which lowered itself from his eye height. "You look like crap Roulin, Raven to much for you?" He asked, even though Lucien wasn't exactly the picture of beauty when they last saw each other his time in stasis allowed him to heal himself, regenerate all of his clothes and get 'pretty' again. He raised the book back up to his eye height and flipped another page. He had explored the area a little, though with the little time he had been mobile he didn't get horribly far. "Welcome to the party Roulin, welcome to the beginning of it all." He said as the book flipped another page. "So are we going to have a fun little triangle fight in this lost ark or is a conversation out of the question?" He lowered the book before placing it back on it's shelf gently with telekinesis. "Not to snap, but I'm sure both of you understand, after all, you Soliel have tried to melt my body in one chapel already, and you Roulin shot me out of the air and then proceeded to brawl me in the streets, conversation or diplomacy seems to be impossible lately." He walked back to the group, his negation suit had changed no longer was he wearing a sci-fi rendition of armor he was wearing something much more basic. A black long sleeve button up dress shirt with the sleeve partially rolled up, black suit pants and shiny black dress shoes. He smiled a bit before pulling up a chair. "So Roulin, now that you've gotten hopefully all of that repressed testosterone out of your system from a fight with not only me but Raven as well I hope that you'll be more sensible this time around."  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 pm
((Cerbs))

Cerberus waited what seemed to be ages, even for him, before Cheani Presidiomni the lazy student of his master finally moved and mumbled words of stupidity and stared around like a deer in headlights that was trapped in a dream. "Mrph..." The giant hellhound would have facepawed, but the impact of him doing so would finally send tremors out. The dog seemed to laugh though when Che accused Cerbs of kissing him. No no. Not at all. Just licking, and Cerbs didn't have to be as slobberish as Garfield's best friend Odie.

The dog just panted with an innocent grin as Che sputtered dumbfoundedly about why Cerberus was not in hell and was instead looking after him. It was again a stupid question. Why else would Cerberus be here with Che? He had a kid to look after, a kid to wake up. A kid named Cheani who was being lazy and clueless. The impact of Che's attempted backhands were more like a very light poke to Cerberus's heads. The dog was unnaturally still even as the mattress traveler began to glow and stood quite docilely even as Che berated Cerbs claiming that the licking experience was worth than going to a brothel with Will. And with another smack from Che, the two disappeared...

"Mrrr...." came a low growl as the glow faded. The hellhound apparently didn't have much reaction to being teleported. He pawed on the ground and then nudged Che with a nose. The two were in a rather large room. Fortunately, it was larger than Cerbs' current form because if it wasn't, someone would have drowned. The ceiling of this particular room was glass and clear, and it was quite obvious that the structure was underwater. There were fishes waltzing around outside the glass barrier, and strangely glowing lanterns lit the room dimly.

Cerbs shook his mane and then growled softly, staring at Che, as if saying "Move it... I'm here to help you...and you'd better get up." It didn't seem that the hellhound had been here before...or if he had, he didn't show it. Perhaps, this was a place where many a people had seen Cerberus backstroking with the fishies. Anyhow, Cerbs' shrunk his size slightly to a something smaller that could fit inside normal buildings and reverted to a form that only had two eyes on each head. He was now the size of a large horse, still taller than any human or Owl.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image

Opening her eyes, the blond psychic looked around as she was in a strange room. The detail was beautiful to say the least. Looking at the ceiling she saw the blue shade and the violet undertones created a calming effect. Amara got up and walked around as she soon saw a familiar somebody, Che. Walking up to him and the large hell hound, she greeted her former mentor. "Che, my head is pounding. Who in the hell teleported us here to...Exhire...Atlantis" she said in a trailing voice. How did she even know where they were at?

Images started to flash in Amara's mind, but they weren't her own. Hundreds of thousands of people were seen flashing in and out of her surroundings. Was this the first refuge for Owls? In reality it was was an extension of her psychometry, that and the fact that Amara once shared a mind with Victoria...a native of Atlantis herself. Maybe this would be a learning experience for the psion...rubbing her head she focused back to Che and the hell hound.

"So who's your friend Che?" she asked with a smile. As Cerbs had shrank to the size of horse, she smiled walking up towards him and rubbed one of his three heads. "He's sweet" she said to Che. "I think we can get something accomplished here if all of us could understand each other" she said closing her eyes, she established a link between her, Che and Cerbs so that they could effectively communicate with the hell hound and vice-versa. "For some reason Che, I know more about this place than what I should...hell you should too...aren't you old?" she asked with a light grin. "I have a feeling we should get moving though" she told him.

When the light died down, Victoria looked around...they were really here....Exhire....Atlantis. The psychic was overcome with a nostalgic feeling. Images of her childhood was feeling her mind as she smiled a little. This was the place she grew up, the place where she received her title. Her and Amara were similar in ways...because there are and have been millions of pyschics but psions were a rarity amongst this class of Owls. The prophecy must have been spoken...this is why they were here...to find Che's deck.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:03 pm
((TFP---Raven))

Everything became so clear and so warm when the white light covered the French woman’s body and vision. Surly it should had been more painful. Surly she hadn’t deserved such a merciful passing. Drinking in the calmness and the serenity of the moment, Raven’s mind had become the clearest it had been for so very long. This moment…this moment when she had finally felt free and at peace with herself and with the world, there was nothing that could compare to it. The endless warmth that flowed throughout her body was the strangest feeling she had ever felt. She felt weightless yet so full and heavy…like her purpose in life had been completed. Oh…but then the light suddenly melted away…The warmth subsided and in its place was a cool breeze that sent a chill down her spine. She was laying on a hard surface…was it marble or concrete? It was hard to tell…She didn’t feel any pain anymore…Had this meant that she was now gone from the world? Had she finally died?

Raven’s blue eyes fluttered open and took some time to adjust to the dimly lit room. For a moment longer she remained where she lay on her back. Above her was a beautifully carved ceiling. Cherubs where reaching out towards a woman who stood beneath a waterfall. It was a wonderful piece of art…so delicate yet so powerful at the same time. Slowly, she turned her head to the side and found that the room was relatively empty save for a pedestal on which sat a small rectangular object. “What….why….why am I here...? Where is here…?” Her whispered words echoed straight back at her and they stung like needles. She raised her arm upwards and held her hand in front of her face before caressing her cheek gently. She was still very much alive. Her beating heart which had, up until this point, been so calm was now hammering away inside her chest like a jackhammer. “No…this shouldn’t be possible…”

The reason why she had survived and ended up in such a strange place soon hit her like a bag of bricks. She must have had her Oracle. What else could have possibly saved her so dramatically and teleported her here? “Why now….” Raven’s eyes blinked furiously as she battled with the rising confusion and her scattered emotions. Any other person would have felt so damned relieved at receiving another chance to live. But, Raven couldn’t even begin feeling that way, not when she had only seconds ago embraced the idea of death. She had been ready! Ready to let everything go and to finally be at peace! This was just too cruel a twist.

The blonde female finally pulled herself up from the floor which was marble just like she had first thought. Her tattered clothing hung from her frame and mirrored her tattered state of mind. Her eyes stared listlessly at the pedestal. It was made from some sort of metal; Unique and pretty in its own way but out of place beneath the sky of cherubs. At a disorientated pace Raven walked towards the pedestal and stopped just before it and gazed down.“Che’s infamous deck….is this what everyone is after? This is it? What else is there after this?” She wanted to laugh. She could feel the laughter bubbling inside her throat. It all seemed a bit pointless now. Before…before she would have snatched the deck up and relished in the power that would lie in her hands. Instead, she skimmed her finger along its surface and closed her eyes in mild thought. Where did she go from here? Her thoughts were in turmoil and she was suddenly feeling so alone and so lost.

“Che’s deck….huh…” Ah, the hint of amusement in her voice was so very potent and infectious. Raven smiled a ghost of a smile before picking up the deck and holding it out in front of her cloudy blue eyes. She laughed once then laughed again. The fact that she was still alive was a slap across her pale face. But what was more annoying was that she no longer felt she had a purpose. She had let go of her life and it had flown away like a balloon filled with helium. Now she had nothing…did she? Was she just in denial? Denying her existence and her aims like a stubborn child? “Where do I go from here?”

((Daryle Saxton))

Daryle watched as Kojiro created a large lance made from ice. There was no denying that this lance would hurt like hell if it came into contact with his body “Nice trick, kid…” Daryle murmured in appreciation. He snapped his fingers and formed a long sword type of weapon made from fire. “Okay…let’s end this now…I have found your efforts most entertaining, but…you should save your strength for some other opponent. You won’t win this fight..” The daggers of ice where slowly cut down as Daryle waved the sword this way and that. One or perhaps two of the blades came into contact with his exposed skin but his heated flesh chased away any damage that the blades would have caused had he been his usual Breezy Owl self.

As Daryle moved to charge towards the Frozen Owl he became aware of his arm glowing in a strange white light. He skidded to a halt and watched perplexed as the light spread from his arm up his shoulder then down his bare chest. “What!?” His green eyes widened in fear and he looked up at Kojiro as if waiting for some sort of explanation. However, before he could speak on the matter, he vanished from the icy battlefield.

When he opened his eyes, Daryle was no longer surrounded by ice. He shifted himself into a crouched position and rubbed his head which thumped with a dull ache after coming into contact with the stone flooring. “Jeez….You think people would give you a warning before they teleport you..” He grumbled as he rose to his feet. “Where the hell is this place? It’s not that old house that’s for sure” He was of course, on about Che’s old house. No, this most definitely wasn’t that run down shack of a house. “Anyone else around?!” The blond male called out. The Breezy Flame stood in the centre of the room minus his shirt while looking less then pleased. He had been enjoying his fight with Kojiro after all. It was so quiet…eerily quiet…but Daryle could feel tension. Like the calm before the storm…What in gods name was going on?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:45 pm
Celicia hated teleportation with a passion. There was always that damned nauseating feeling each time it happened. Even traveling through wormholes had that affect on her, which was why she hardly did it unless she was traveling great distances or she was just feeling too lazy to walk, which did happen from time to time. She was inside a room, but it was clear that she wasn't alone. Upon hearing a male voice, she looked around to see Lucien leaning against a piller reading a rather large volume. Standing not too far away from him was Roulin and in the midst of them was Soliel. Peering out the window, she glimpsed schools of fish swimming around.

Underwater? They were underwater? It was then she realized where they were. They were in Exire, the old Exire. It felt like it had been ages since they had visited this once beautiful city. Roulin, Lucien, and herself against Soliel. Her lips twitched and she couldn't help, but laugh. "So, does this scene seem a bit familiar to you?" she asked. "The three of us verses him?" she pointed at Soliel. Cecilia was feeling that severe case of deja vu right now. They had come in a full circle and now it seemed they were back where they started so to speak.

"Luca no!" Bailey cried out and then nothing, nothing but a flash of bright and a chang of scenery. It was then that Bailey found herself in a room. It was clear that she had never been here before. She didn't recognize her surroundings at all. Then again, she never recognized her surroundings most of the time so this was nothing new. However, there was one thing different about this place and that was the fact that they were underwater, which was made clear by the underwater plants and the fishes swimming around outside. Either that or she was on a bad acid trip, which she doubted because she didn't do drugs.

Bailey's vectors were spread out around her, poised to attack anyone or anything that could have been deemed an enemy. At least she wasn't alone in here. She could see someone else. Her vectors tensed up, ready to attack, but when Bailey realized that it was Daryle, they relaxed before one of them descended down to caress the Vector Owl's cheek in a soothing and comforting manner as if it sensed her anguish and concern for Luca. She could have sworn she saw him disappear just a split second before she did. If he was alive, chances are, she would run into him somewhere in this place. "It looks like some version of Atlantis," she said speaking of the infamous underwater city, which had only been seen as a myth to so many, but here they were in a place that could have passed for the legendary city.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:11 am
Kojiro saw it, Daryle was beginning to make his move, but Kojiro was going to strike true,"...I will win...I'll rip you in half!" he growled as he readied his attack. He saw the blazing sword and braced for any hits, but something was off....he noticed a more than a distraction,"...Is that a trap?" he wondered in a panic, but before he could even attempt to come up with a counter, he noticed he himself becoming enveloped in light, "....Is this his doing?" he wondered, even this close to reaching a concrete moment in his life...and another inconvenience was added...Kojiro then vanished. With a lack of a user, the ice fell and the snow lightly drifted to the ground along with the debris, revealing the scorched terrain torn apart by ice. In an instant everything became silent, however the same lance once held by the ice user, tumbled to the ground, as the tip landed, it almost sounded like a diamond tapping the concrete, however in the next moment it was the horrendous sound of the ground and surrounding area being ripped apart by an out of control glacier. Once again the area plunged into silence, with the mass of ice a simple marker in where the two forces collided....

Kojiro was teleported to the ruins in the next instant. The Frozen Owl was still carrying the momentum from his attack, with no lance. He slammed into the ground next to Anderson, tumbling to a halt near the Owl. Flakes and shards or ice danced along the floor where he landed.

"...Is fate just toying with me?...even when I feign confidence and embrace a certain direction...something deflects me away from my path....heh...I hate fate..."

His sanity now only held in tact by a few threads, Kojiro lay on the ground motionless...a scorched mess from the previous fight. Still not in any condition from the head on collision into the ground, he lifted his head as he was still unable to make out the buildings, he noticed a figure....a person?...was the Fire owl trying another tactic to keep Kojiro off course?"...where am I?".Kojiro almost unconsciously muttered. A light frost crawled away from his body as his body's temperature was still creating a freezing effect...his power was still intact...more importantly...they were still being unrestrained. Kojiro tried to prop himself up to get a better bearing of his surroundings...but things were only about to get much worse.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 am
User Image
Khalifa Marcellus

Being engulfed by the unknown source of light brought an all to familiar sensation to Khalifa, it was the same feeling he always seem to get and had ultimately gotten use to when he teleport or break his physical form down into particle, regardless of the two not totally being the same the sensation was close enough and he could feel the similarities of them while being engulfed in the light. When the light had finally subsided and his vision had focused in full, Khalifa was still in stride of his advancement towards the previous battlefield but now ending up in ruins he damn near ran straight into a wall but reacting quickly he would continue forward and ran up the wall to about eight feet of height off the ground before pushing off into the air. Launching himself off the ruin of a wall and the force he kicked off with would cause the wall to shift and shapely debris to fall yet he found himself about to hit a pillar so he reacted quickly once more and his body had taken an azure hue before he teleported to the ground in an open area he had spotted not far from Jaylin. "What the hell was that and where are we?" He would question while observing his surroundings, noticing the fact that they were deep under water. "Exire...." He would simply say.

Weapons: Twin Fang Twilight Rose
Items: Custom Deck of Aces, Attire
Title/Ability: The Matter Owl
Team: The Four Suits

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Jaylin LaQuiel

For Jaylin the sensation was not as pleasing, it was almost as if he was having an out of body experience when that light engulfed him and he didn't like it one bit, the sensation was something that he couldn't see himself getting use to but who knows with enough time. As the light would disappear Jaylin's modified and upgraded visor would immediately go to work analyzing and accessing information of the place they now inhabited but like Khalifa he too was still in motion yet he wasn't about to run into a wall but instead there was large debris in his path way so he was forced quickly act. The debris which was possibly a piece of a building stood about twelve feet tall thus he would leap onto some debris on the way before launching himself into the air and with a somersault aided by a spin, Jaylin would land on the other side of the structure with a slight skid to stop. His attention went to Khalifa whom had appeared a bit behind him yet after hearing what he muttered, Jaylins attention immediately went to analyzing for more information and bringing his left hand up to the side of his visor and clicking a button, the visor went to an infrared function and began to locate the different heat signatures in the area. "We're not alone either... I see several others have been brought here." He would announce as he continued to look. "I wouldn't be surprised if everyone was here." He added shortly after before the two began to walk around a bit, his appearance slightly different since his hair no longer was forced in an slick back position due to his new visor.

Weapons: Has begun to keep an Hammer/Double Edge Sword on him.
Items: Upgraded Visor, Attire
Title/Ability: The Equipping Owl
Team: Night Owls

Celestin Selone

Yusei DArtagnan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 pm
Acelyn sat up from her trip in the light just like everyone else. Being thrown into a new place was something very familiar to her but this was completely new. They were underwater, which suddenly made the blonde haired Owl ill to her stomach. Putting her hand to her forehead to get herself together and to make the seasick feeling go away, she noticed that everyone seemed to be here as well. "At least I didn't get zapped here a lone. That really wouldn't be best." Once she had taken everything in, their surroundings, the people, and the water of course, she got onto her knees and slowly stood with her hands out as if she was bracing herself on an invisible chair.

Standing now in her normal stance with the sickness subsiding, she saw her boss standing and talk to another Owl. Slowly she walked over there, her body still not used to the change she had suddenly undergone. "A race sounds like a fun and competitive thing. Hopefully my body is up for that." Acelyn smiled at the man Thomas was talking to, then back to her boss as a conclusion of the topic at hand.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 am
Just as Serilda was taken by the lights reflection she began to feel as if she was hearing water running. Just as she was moving and while opening her eyes, she saw herself in a room and nearby a fountain. Looking around and towards the ceiling she could feel like the light which blinded her suddenly went away. "Uh.... what happen." Just as she was, she suddenly remembered, the area she was in was crumbling and buildings were collapsing, just as she leaped over and fell into the lake, she was swimming towards a ladder which she climbed towards the top, and that's pretty much where she remembers. As she started to sat up she checked her com link but it was too badly damaged by the water, so it became disrupted. "Great.. urg.. how will I get in touch with the Head quarters.." as she started to place her left hand to the wall she began to use that leverage to lift her up as she pushed off the ground with her right hand from the floor. Just as she got balance while standing she noticed that where she was... didn't look much. "Where...am...I?"  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 pm
Water, it seemed to surround the place, but could it really be what he thought it was. Demios had been surprised when the light vanished to find himself in what appeared to be an underwater sanctuary, and what he assumed to be Atlantis. He smirked laughing to himself a bit "Genya would have a field day with this" Demios said to himself. There was something that bothered him though "Who brought us here..." He said to himself quietly. It didn't take Demios long to come to the conclusion that there were other Owls here, which he assumed were friend and enemy alike. There was also the fact that he could feel a strong magical presence around, although its exact location would be impossible to pin point. That was enough for him to assume it to be the reason for their being here. It wasn't long before the young owl decided he had enough of standing alone and should probably find some of his friends, or at least what he hoped were his friends. With that he began slowly making his way around listening for any familiar sounds.

Soon enough Demios herd a familiar voice, in fact it was one he had herd not long before he had been teleported, "Amara" he said with a smile as he moved towards the sound. However, as he reached Amara he was surprised to also see Che and the ever large Cerberus. "Well, this is either a warm family reunion or Che is kinkier than I thought" He said looking from Che to Cerberus. He smiled slightly as he then turned towards Amara. He had barely caught the end of what Amara had said to Che and his smile grew slightly as he tried to fathom just how old Che was. "I hope I'm not interupting, but I thought it would be better to find friends than travel this place alone" He said. Demios had also forgotten that his appearance had changed since the last time he had seen Che. While he still looked like the standard Demios his clothes were ripped and burned in places and his body had glowing runes covering it. As well as his eyes glowing with an indigo aura. All of this thanks to his forbidden magicks he had used while trying to help Amara and he was still trying to adapt to it, or at least make it a little less obvious, both of which he seemed to be doing poorly at.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:35 pm
(Kate = with Che, Demios, Amara, and Cerbs)

Kate had been staring down Acelyn, focused on the battle at hand, when she felt herself being teleported to another location. She had had no idea that Thomas was on his way towards her after he knocked down Che. Her summoned spirits were dispersed as she went out of the area.

Soon enough, the Eternity Owl could feel solid ground beneath her feet once more. Teleportation was not her favorite mode of transportation as it made her feel slightly nauseous. It didn't help that she felt lightheaded for some reason other than the teleportation. Dammit, this meant that she had used her powers too much all at once or too often in succession than she was normally used to.

'Where am I now?' Kate thought to herself after opening her closed eyes in order to steady her stomach. After studying briefly her new and underwater location, the first thing she heard was a couple of different, yet familiar voices: Che, Amara, and Demios. Kate was across the large room from them, but Che's shouting at Cerberus echoed towards her along with Amara and Demios' voices as well. The last she had seen of the elder Presidiomini was him being knocked down for the count from Thomas after Will died, but Kate was relieved Che seemed to be back to his usual self now.

"Miss Vanilli has a point in many ways, Presidiomini. We should go now. Who knows what happened to the others." She finally chose to speak up as she folded her arms across her chest softly and closing her eyes again. Doing this, she hoped to stave off the lightheaded-ness. Of course, Kate knew that all of the others were at least alive, with a few exceptions at this point in time.

((working on Erin and Anya))  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:42 pm
"The forefront of yer mind? After such'a nice little speech, I can only surmise that survival is on the forefront of yer mind. Good thing too, Andy. Yer survival is what's on my mind as well." Strands of long dark hair fell into equally dark eyes of the Texan as he made his threat. Shadows danced across the room's floor as whales, sharks and school of fish swam by outside of the glass. It cast him in a darker light and provided a sort of contrast between the two men. Perhaps this wasn't a race. Maybe this was a test just to see who could progress onwards towards the treasure that was Che's Deck. A sinister, malicious grin tore Thomas's lips asunder and echoed the face of death he wore back when his title was The Owl of Death.

"Well, I don't need no excuse to fight," continued Thomas, scratching a nagging itch beneath his chin. "If there be other qualified Owls that can search for Che's ol' deck, then why not let them search right? In the meantime, how about I sho--" The Herald of Wind was cut off by the arrival of Kojiro, another Fallen Phoenix parasite and Acelyn, his right hand girl and possibly his only friend in the UNS. "Well looky 'ere! Someone I should've killed with Nat...and the blondie new girl! Look alive Ace, I don't think a race is what'll be happenin' anymore thanks to Andy's lack of will."

There was a light breeze circulating from the massive hallways into the room. This due most in part to Thomas preparing for another fight. What pain he couldn't inflict upon Kate nor Che he figured he could to Anderson and Kojiro who already seemed as though he'd had his fill before being brought here. Smoke began to arise from the Herald's cheek and his hair lightened until it in a gaseous state. There was no doubting now that he wasn't ready to fight. Even so, he decided to make the first move against the duo. After giving a brief nod to Acelyn, Thomas's body sublimated into a light grey plume of smoke. Leaving just a trail of smoke, he took off towards Anderson firing off bullets of compressed air from his material morphing gun. He'd leave Kojiro to Acelyn for the time being and when Anderson was dead and done, he'd take the fight to him.

~~~

....wh---where am I?....Impos...Impossible....

Only a single eye opened to what was a hazy, undulating view. The hue of the world enveloped within his sight was a peculiar dark blue. Strands of the broken man's pallid hair wavered just on the edges of his vision. Tauntingly, they danced there just as the torn fabric of his bloodstained shirt did...

...I have...I have to get up...I'm---

The right arm of the Herald lifted upwards to the sky that seemed so very close...within his grasp even if he were to find the strength to stand and jump. His movements were slow and sluggish...labored as if he were deep beneath the ocean laying on the seabed. His body felt heavier and heavier as each moment passed. Gradually, he pulled his left arm over his body, smirking as each moment passed him by. Ironically, the sensation of movement...motion...something was different now. Something changed. Something....was choking him to death...

...I---....The Oracle...I have to...to protect her... I have to...I have to keep going...

"I have to keep going!" As if new life were breathed into the man, his chest arose and his back arched as his hands went down against the cold, marble floor. Still, his movements were slowed immensely. After a brief gathering of his area, the Herald understood just what was going on. He was submerged in what appeared to be a fountain. As he shouted before, he had to keep going now. If he didn't, he'd surely drown and his mission would've been for naught. His element coursed through his body more efficiently than it ever had before leaving him with a clear sense of rejuvenation. Aside from that, the arm that was taken from him by Roulin Presidiomni...had healed and very, very nicely. The Herald twisted in the depths of the fountain and got to his feet. It was now to time to escape or risk failing both The Oracle and himself by drowning.

Outside of the fountain where Serilda was gathering herself was all but quiet. It was her murmurings that kept the silence from fully settling in. When the sounds had died down save for whalesong and swashing waters just outside of the walls, Timothy burst from the fountain taking with him it's ornate outer edging. Part of the ground within which it was installed was destroyed as well. The body of the Herald, completely healed and anew, slammed against a wall and fell to the dense, cold, granite floor below. Serilda was there, but he was far to busy choking and coughing to notice the weapon generator there with him. Resting against a door jamb on his new left arm now, he hacked and wheezed as the miracle water escaped his lungs.

For only a second, he peered upwards at his Fallen Phoenix companion then down at his hands. What was at first a snicker became a laugh. Joyously, that laughter became a merry cackle as the Herald of Lightning fell onto his back. There hadn't been a moment of true joy in the man's life in such a while that he'd almost forgotten what it felt like. As the water cleared from his lungs, he looked up at Serilda, still laughing in a slightly uncharacteristic manner and said, "Fountain of Youth I'm assuming. Too bad I'm already going to live for eternity. You, Serilda!" Timothy once again pulled himself to his feet and clenched both his fists to both get a feel for a physical arm again and to charge his element he knew he'd soon need. "We're in the first Exire built by my mentor if I'm not mistaken. Now, how long have you been here? Have you seen the Oracle? It's rather pertinent that we find her before anyone else does."

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games