Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:07 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Anyone down to plot anything going into the free day/next major timeskip?

In terms of ideas:
Don't have much in mind w/ Ava. She usually doesn't end up doing her tech/sci assignments, so maybe they form a study/homework group one day?

Nirav would probably get pretty homesick in the winter, since thats when he'd usually work and help his family back home, plus he's trying to kickstart a sewing club if anyone wants to join

I'm down for whatever though! Just hit me up!

Hope you had fun at the beach! Wish it was nice enough where I was to go out and do stuff but it rain/snow today so XD

I actually wanted to ask about Koru possibly pitching an idea to Nirav for the sewing club to do, get them started on something and help others get interested it?

That sounds cool by me.
They can work together to get it started in the club
Did you have a specific idea in mind?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

In terms of ideas:
Don't have much in mind w/ Ava. She usually doesn't end up doing her tech/sci assignments, so maybe they form a study/homework group one day?

Nirav would probably get pretty homesick in the winter, since thats when he'd usually work and help his family back home, plus he's trying to kickstart a sewing club if anyone wants to join

Hope you had fun at the beach! Wish it was nice enough where I was to go out and do stuff but it rain/snow today so XD

I actually wanted to ask about Koru possibly pitching an idea to Nirav for the sewing club to do, get them started on something and help others get interested it?

That sounds cool by me.

Well I though about her just pitching super huge ideas at first like "Hey let's make a giant charizard plush!" or something like that but then she thinks about it a liitle more nd comes up with something.................but Im so braindead right now I have no idea what that was DX What would you suggest for a first timer sewing project  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:55 pm
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B

In terms of ideas:

That sounds cool by me.

Well I though about her just pitching super huge ideas at first like "Hey let's make a giant charizard plush!" or something like that but then she thinks about it a liitle more nd comes up with something.................but Im so braindead right now I have no idea what that was DX What would you suggest for a first timer sewing project

lol
Usually for firstimers, it's easier to make pillowcases/simply shaped pillows (squares, maybe circles) -- stuff you don't gotta measure on a mannequin or cut/sew weird shapes for

they can all work up to that giant charizard tho haha  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:22 am
My student group is having a Pokemon Sun/Moon Tournament that I signed up for
Now I don't know anything about competitive pokemon, so I assembled a team of 6 Metapod to enter
Featuring names such as METApod, Bettapod, and Bestapod  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:33 am
DJ Double B

In terms of ideas:

Could Tera join that study group? She'd still be a little sick, but that won't stop her from trying to complete her homework!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:28 am
X Kaos X
DJ Double B

In terms of ideas:

Could Tera join that study group? She'd still be a little sick, but that won't stop her from trying to complete her homework!

Totally yeah!
They could meet up in the morning and hit the open grassland/forest
Or just post them into the grassland/forest and say they've been there looking for a bit
Whatever works for you, i just can't post until a little later today  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:18 am
murruelecreuset
Maria and Evelyn are both open for interaction. I haven't posted them yet but if anyone wants someone to hang with they are available.

I also have poor nurse Jean. Wouldn't mind actually using him since I made him and haven't yet.

Well Ava and Tera are gonna be going out and scanning/photographing pokemon for their Tech/Sci assignment this morning
Neither of your characters are in that class, but I read that Eve is in the photomania club, so she could always come along

As for Jean, Lorrie is free though idk how they'd start interacting
Maybe they run into each other somewhere?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:49 pm
DJ Double B
murruelecreuset
Maria and Evelyn are both open for interaction. I haven't posted them yet but if anyone wants someone to hang with they are available.

I also have poor nurse Jean. Wouldn't mind actually using him since I made him and haven't yet.

Well Ava and Tera are gonna be going out and scanning/photographing pokemon for their Tech/Sci assignment this morning
Neither of your characters are in that class, but I read that Eve is in the photomania club, so she could always come along

Eve wouldn't mind tagging along. Any opportunity to come across new Pokémon she's in for. It'll give her a chance to add to her pokédex / work on her photography skills.

As for Jean sure he's probably always around. He's got a Breloom that likes having some fun.
Where are we thinking around campus or in town?  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:44 pm
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
murruelecreuset

Eve wouldn't mind tagging along. Any opportunity to come across new Pokémon she's in for. It'll give her a chance to add to her pokédex / work on her photography skills.

As for Jean sure he's probably always around. He's got a Breloom that likes having some fun.

woo sounds good
---

Maybe on campus?
Lorrie would be getting some coffee in the morning and eating with her pokemon
Maybe their pokemon start interacting in the cafeteria?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:54 pm
DJ Double B
murruelecreuset
DJ Double B
murruelecreuset

woo sounds good
---

Maybe on campus?
Lorrie would be getting some coffee in the morning and eating with her pokemon
Maybe their pokemon start interacting in the cafeteria?

Sure sounds like a plan to me.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:13 pm
Prairiefox

Also realized, they've still gotta get another character on that to make sewing club a thing
so we're about halfway to the giant plushie lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:07 pm
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Also realized, they've still gotta get another character on that to make sewing club a thing

o0o HM who shall be the next target >w>

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:08 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

When you thought you replied but didn't T___T sorry!

Hmm not too sure.
I've asked about interest in rping joining the club/recruitment since Nirav made it but haven't heard much back
Think they've gotta find one more by the end of this RP day else they've gotta reapply, according to the rules sweatdrop

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

Hey I'ma post Ava in the Grasslands here soon taking photos/scanning pokemon
Yall mentioned interest in getting characters together to photograph and scan pokemon, so we can all just meet there if you're still in!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:30 am
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Hmm not too sure.
I've asked about interest in rping joining the club/recruitment since Nirav made it but haven't heard much back
Think they've gotta find one more by the end of this RP day else they've gotta reapply, according to the rules sweatdrop

It's okay! Hm well if you want Koru can meet up with Nirav and they can work out a game plan?  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:43 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
Prairiefox

Hmm not too sure.

It's okay! Hm well if you want Koru can meet up with Nirav and they can work out a game plan?

If you're down for it we totally can
They can figure out the plan and execute it to get that last member haha

They could meet somewhere on campus
The Courtyard maybe?
Or one of the Common Rooms maybe  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games