Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:48 pm

You try and you'll be seeing in purple for a month... evil
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:51 pm

Zarud Helviiryn
You try and you'll be seeing in purple for a month... evil

Oh poison? goodie I've been lookin for more poisons to make and create. Besides who said anything about you guys? I'm talkin about the ex akatsuki members at your gates. Unless there's other volunteers?

Shruikan Tenshi

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Mint.....WTF!?!?!?! gonk scream
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:54 pm

I don't use poison... I have a new custom jutsu....And besides I'm fighting him and want to have his heart...

Name of Jutsu: Colour Catcher
Rank of Jutsu: C
Range of Jutsu: Eye contact
Jutsu's Element: Universal
Jutsu Type: Genjutsu
Description: Adjust the colour the opponent can see in. The user rolls a dice for the colour. When it takes effect the opponents vision is only in that colour for example, if the colour was red they would see everything in red. Think of it as looking through coloured plastic for 5 posts. It may not seem very harmful but in an emergency situation a med-nin doesn't really want to mistake water for blood and with everything the same colour it is hard to make out different things.

1=Red
2=Blue
3=Green
4=Yellow
5=Purple
6=Orange
7=Brown
8=Black and White

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Zarud Helviiryn
I don't use poison... I have a new custom jutsu....And besides I'm fighting him and want to have his heart...

Description: Adjust the colour the opponent can see in. The user rolls a dice for the colour. When it takes effect the opponents vision is only in that colour for example, if the colour was red they would see everything in red. Think of it as looking through coloured plastic for 5 posts. It may not seem very harmful but in an emergency situation a med-nin doesn't really want to mistake water for blood and with everything the same colour it is hard to make out different things.

1=Red
2=Blue
3=Green
4=Yellow
5=Purple
6=Orange
7=Brown
8=Black and White

Then it works out, because Shruikan wants the body. Human puppet just needs the body, unless it is a living human puppet, like Sasori.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Firu Shinra
Zarud Helviiryn

1=Red
2=Blue
3=Green
4=Yellow
5=Purple
6=Orange
7=Brown
8=Black and White

Then it works out, because Shruikan wants the body. Human puppet just needs the body, unless it is a living human puppet, like Sasori.

Yup. You can have his heart, I want his body. Besides, that genjutsu....hehe. Well I won't say more. But yeah I only want the body dude. the heart is all yours

Shruikan Tenshi

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:01 pm

My jutsu is nothing to laugh about... If everything was the same colour it would be harder to spot things. evil
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Zarud Helviiryn
My jutsu is nothing to laugh about... If everything was the same colour it would be harder to spot things. evil

I know. I only want the body

Shruikan Tenshi

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:07 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
*kisses back* ^_^ well I'm at sound right now. If you go to my house you'll find me.

hehe yea i dont think so not yet...btw srry 4 loggin like dat my dum azz brother kicked mi off stare
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Shruikan Tenshi i wanna fight you,not for real,just to see my tai skills.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Damn you tenshi and your power to make me think of human recipes!!!! scream

And now we gut the victim and remember to place the heart to the side as we'll be using it later....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Rockgirl809
Shruikan Tenshi
*kisses back* ^_^ well I'm at sound right now. If you go to my house you'll find me.

hehe yea i dont think so not yet...btw srry 4 loggin like dat my dum azz brother kicked mi off stare

hahaha ok then

@Zaurd: rofl!!!!!! should I be heading there now?

@Ice: Um, sure but where and when?

Shruikan Tenshi

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 pm

Best wait till he responds to my last attack... Just to be fair.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:22 pm

Zarud Helviiryn
Best wait till he responds to my last attack... Just to be fair.

agreed. I'll be there soon anyways so it'll be ahead of time

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Shruikan Tenshi umm not for a week atleast,dizzle hasnt taught me anything.Unless you want a thousand years of death then i dont wanna fight now
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3063 3064 3065 3066 3067 3068 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games