Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:30 pm

((well...actually its how the show does it. Not even sasuke could react until he was struck, and he had freakin sharingan on. And yeah, kirin happens in a blink, speed of light happens faster then a blink. no more science stuff now lol))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:31 pm

((.... Dude the reason this guild isn't like the manga anymore is people who keep thinking sharingan is the ultimate killing weapon for one hitters.))

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:31 pm

kit the philosipher
(this isnt the show or the manga keep that in mind. LOL We made this rule to keep from god modding and give someone a fair chance. And so people dont go. "AMeretsu BANg your dead!!!!" Get my point? If you want ill do the same thing to you....Or ill use my Ameretsu to cancel yours out? There many ways we can go about this?)

((nvm mind my post, u have a point lol))
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm

(So can we stop posting that were all dead? LOL we can just leave? Im this much closer to bringing back the old Kit anyway. So ill be in this for a few more. If this fight turns intresting awesome if not....Oh well we wasted a page and a half arguing.)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Jake vanished in a flash of lightning......

(yep, now i go)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:00 pm

((kit, why diddnt you use you mangekyo to cancal it if you could in the first ace?))

Jedi smiled. "I guess mangekyo tech will not work for now." suddenly a whizzing noise was heard behind them. A lghtning dragon rose up and shot at them. " lightning dragon jutsu."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Sypher stomped the ground and caused a giant pillar of conductive bone to appear and absorb the dragon. He used the electric pillar by making it fall in the direction of jedi to crush him.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Hero walked up to the border and looked at Sypher "Kid there is no point of fighting him just leave him be"

i3 tails Yagura

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:08 pm

((Wow......BUYO SAVED ME!? lol now I feel like a total p***k. In any case I'll go with Jake's save which means that Fenrir should be next to him right about now. Looks like I've been deadweight for a lil while, sorry.))

Fenrir could see and hear all of the things going on around him, but somehow he couldn't focus. It was like he'd become out of touch with reality. His head was throbbing from his recent mental breakdown. He felt himself being overwhelmed by the pain he felt and even as he was about to be destroyed by his own sensei, he couldn't shake himself out of it as time seemed to slow down to stop. Suddenly he felt somebody push him out of the way, which triggered enough of Fenrir's consciouness to allow him to move his hand down from his forehead to his mouth. There, Fenrir opened his jaws and savagely bit his own hand. Blood ran down his wrists, but the pain had woken Fenrir out of his stupor. He could finally focus.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 am

((LOL please specify... which blood? LOL just kiding...))

Blood watched in amusment and clackled a bit and thought to himself "All this because Zeramaru visited... Jedi, and some S class ninja come and save people do battle whatever..." Blood then looked at Fenrir and asked "You ok?"

Bloodfang23

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:21 am

Fenrir glanced over at Blood. "The hell are you saying?" The blood stopped running down Fenrir's wrist and he glanced at his hand to see that it already had healed up from his kekkei genkai. "I'm just fine." A smirk formed across Fenrir's lips giving him his signature fanged grin.
Ayame appeared in the tree above them. "You worried us. Disobey orders again, and I'll kill you myself."
"Oh......you can try." Fenrir said as the sound of bones cracking echoed from his body.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:43 am

Blood became curious then asked "What are your names? Especially you... you , you are very brave to try to take on Zeramaru" Blood pointed at Fenrir Blood then asked "Why do you want to take him on?" Blood then looked away and said "Sorry... Im being too nosy but atleast tell me your name since I am from the same Village as you" Blood then jumped in to the tree where Ayame appeared from and asked "Would you really kill him if your that worried about him?" Blood cackled abit.

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:06 am

User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
A humanoid shape took form from a puddle of water. A man with dark orange hair and a mechanical arm rose from the water, not even stopping to look around. Just as he was about to enter the gates, he caught sight of Fenrir. He stopped in his tracks, and turned around to the sound of his bones cracking. Hmm...interesting. Pity he's from Cloud though... Zann turned around again as he did not want to be caught staring in case the genin thought he was rude. He seemed oblivious to the destruction around him, not even batting an eyelid as the giant pillar of bone fell onto the ground.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:54 am

"...interesting..." Raziel said outloud as he watch the battle below. This new technique that he had just witnessed has few weakness but if you use the right combination of jutsus, it is easilly defeated. "What would Mikyo do..." As he pondered this question in his mind a small smile arose onto his face as he figured out three different ways to defeat it. You needed speed, clones, armoring jutsus, and one curse seal. For in all of the eye bloodlines that his father had faced, in his studies, if you take out the eyes, they have nothing left. Raziel tightened the sheaths on his belt and wrapped the chains around his arms that connected the swords to the sheath. He lifted up his head band so that his right eye could be seen. The eye itself was pure white, as if half of his face was dead, but around the eye was odd markings seemed to be created from ink. Once the headband was lifted Raziel jumped from his spot on the gate and landed between the enemy and his Father's gates. "Who are you?" Demanded Raziel.

Pupil:
User Image

Markings:
User Image

Oni_Soul

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 am

User Image
_____-///§-Zann-§
Zann Kyu Ketsuki—Cloud

-----
Zann stopped and turned around as he heard other people approaching. However, he was not expecting someone...or something, like that. The markings on his eyes look sinister, yet strangely familiar (he's met them LOOOOONG time ago...I remember). Narrowing his eyes he observed the newcomer carefully. Better not make a threat of himself before he knew what the newcomer came for.
"What is your purpose in this village?"
He asked in a not-so-angry voice as Raziel.

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?".
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games