Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Riko appeared next to Ricky, blinking. "Just wait. Supposedly only the ones that have absorbed the residue can go and come back. Celestials perhaps but still. That means also that Yumiko is in the Celestial Kingdom and she might help us. Anything is better than nothing at this point in time." She looked at Kessaris and then at Morganna. She knew she had missed a lot but she couldn't help it. She had to be there for her people, major issues.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:09 pm
"If we contacted her, she might be killed by whatever is causing all of this up there. Even so, she might be one of these things by now. Jean, Lillium, Tenshi...even Marcove. They could be as crazy as Petya there." Kessaris looks over to Ricky and nods disapprovingly. "Right now, we wait here, or else we can go and find the last residue together. I think that'd be the smart move for right now. Don't you Alastor?" Kessaris had blocked perfectly. Alastor couldn't advance upon the residue like he thought he could at first.

~You b*****d.~ Alastor sends with smile. "Sure. I'm game. Besides, If I do, you die...if you die I die...all of that." ~I'm still going to kill you right after I kill each and every person in this room~  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:14 pm
Riko looked at Kessaris, blinking a little as she looked down a little, thinking about it. "Keep your hopes up. One of us needs to look on the bright side and it's usually you Kess. Besides these things just now showed up. Maybe Marcove and them are fighting against them and everything." She said simply, shrugging it off as she shifted her weight.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:24 pm
Ricky nodded "Well I agree about finding the last residue but even if we do what are we going to do with it?" He asked. Ricky had known what Alastor said he was going to do with it but he wanted to know what Kessaris planned to do. He looked at Alastor "Either way though I think we should be careful" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:30 pm
"Indeed." Kessaris said looking out the window, then back at his team, his family. Riko, Ricky, Keliah and unfortunately Alastor. "Right now we all need each other and if Riko is right, we'll need mom and dad just like they'll need us. Now, the quickest way to the Celestial Kingdom is by finding this last Residue. I have no idea where it is though....any suggestions?"

"Somewhere in Silicia." Alastor notes. "It's there. It's activated two years early...but it's there. We need to leave soon if we want to make it back. Lorna will be there and so will Wyatt. They won't enjoy me being there and will probably attack you for being with me."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:35 pm
Ricky thought for a moment "Alright then to Sicilia" He said. He closed his eyes contemplating for a moment "So how are we getting there if I remember right you can't fly" He said to Kessaris. He pulled out his dagger and made it glow as if it were going to explode "and if they attack then we will just have to stop them" He said before making the glow go out.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:42 pm
"Fine. Put that thing away, Ricky." Riko muttered, walking over to Kessaris and thinking a little. "Well how will we find it when it hasn't shown it's self?" She shivered a little, looking down and then back at Kessaris. It was running through her mind and it wasn't going away.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 pm
"Simple. We offer Alastor here for our time there. With him with them, we look for the stone. They can do whatever they want to you too Al. No if, ands or buts." Kessaris places his hand on Alastor's shoulder which moves upon contact. "Something wrong bait?"

"Shut up." Alastor responds. "As for him not flying...I can now. That's why I touched you. Thanks for showing me that you can take powers. I'm not touching you again."

"b***h...I guess that answers that then huh? Alright, Lunia...Chelan...everyone. Are we ready to go? I have a schedule to keep."

"Yeah. Are we ready to go?" Kessaris asks, looking at Ricky, then Riko with eyes expressing more than a little worry.  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:05 pm
Riko smirked a little. "I thought you could fly Kessaris? Maybe I just kind of stole that power back?" She teased, a small smile appearing. Riko was calm with this and she wouldn't mind having a little fun since she turned to Prime Leader status. "I'm ready..." She backed up a little, her wings forming quickly out of a sparkling of diamonds. They were still black, something she took pride in and plus they were way bigger than before.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:06 pm
Tezu started to feel a bit less and began to open his eyes back into Nephilis home building in Tenshu. "Silva... its okay, take over..." I'm sorry...but I think I should rest... Christiaan is waiting for you. "Silva....." as Tezu sighed. ~Christiaan? can you hear me?~  

Miluion Feredir

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm
Ricky nodded "I'm ready as well but still you never answered what you plan to do with it" He said. He put his dagger away knowing better than to waste a weapon. "Lets just hope we don't run into one of those creatures on the way there" He said. He made a gust to hold him up in the air showing he was ready.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:19 pm
"These years have done you wonders." Kessaris said, admiring Riko's wings. The diamond sparkled in the lowering sunlight and it pleased him nostalgically.

"Okay great. Let's go." Alastor is the first one to leave. He runs to the balcony and blasts off toward Silicia, cursing the day he'd met Lorna. "C'mon Ricky!"

"Let's go Riko." Kessaris stands on the balcony and takes off just as fast as Alastor.

~~~

"There they go..." Nephilis says with a smirk, watching Kessaris and Alastor beam toward there next adventure. "Just keep an eye on that boy."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Keliah looked at everyone and nodded. "Okay Kessaris, I'll let you know what I find, when I get back" she told him. She looked off into the sky as she flew off the balcony. "I love you all" she shouted as she left.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:28 pm
Ricky nodded and followed making sure to keep an eye out for the creatures. "Lets hope that Wyatt and Lorna are in a good mood" He said. He looked at Riko and Kessaris and smiled and altered the wind to propell past them. He looked back at Alastor "Your not going to let the love birds beat us there are you" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:30 pm
"Nephilis. I'm sorry I keep ditching you." Riko kissed Nephilis' cheek and then walked over to the edge of the balcony, jumping off and going to where she sped straight next to Kessaris and past him. The black feathers sparkled a little but dimmed as she went under Kessaris. She knew there was some rules to them being together but it was hard for her and him. She couldn't stay away.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games