Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:44 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Okay byes," She clicked the phone off and sighed.
"Oh I know. I know." Veronica kissed him back, still grinning. "Hmm, you're right you know. With this new speed and everything..."

She smirked and pulled him down to her lips again, kissing him sweetly. She breathed out slowly, and pressed herself to him teasingly.
Veronica jumped to her feet and pulled him up to her. "But you smell like sex," She grinned, grabbing him and bringing him to her. "And I'm sure I do too, so a shower would be beneficial.." She giggled softly, reaching out with her teeth and biting his bottom lip.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:00 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan sighed. "You're insanely lucky I've been an a** lately," He pulled her into a quick hug before she moved topics. "Oh uhm, I dunno," He shrugged.
"Thats girl talk.. You decide," He chuckled.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin nodded, barely paying attention to Dylan as she dashed up to the bedroom. She slipped into some different clothes. Ravin returned downstairs and gave Dylan a quick peck on the cheek before leaving. "Behave," she reminded him steely.

Ravin walked out the door and to the place she was supposed to meet Ronnie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 pm

ninja

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:22 am

lol
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:31 am

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter could totally argue about how sex would be benificial but he knew how much Veronica liked to do her girl thing with Ravin so he dropped it and kissed her softly. "Alright then, shower it is." He smirked and was out of her arms and up the stairs in the bathroom warming the water up. "Me first!" he called playfully. There were enough bathrooms in this house to shower ten people let alone just two. Besides, in the frisky mood he was in it wasn't a good idea for her to shower with him if she still wanted to go out with Ravin.

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:51 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica pouted as he slipped out of her arms and dashed off. She could hear the water running upstairs.
She let out an exasperated sigh and ran upstairs to find him warming up the water.
"I didn't say I wanted a shower right this second," She giggled before slipping into a different bathroom kind of nearby and turning on the water.

She showered quickly, and once she was out she located Hunters room much easier than when she was a human and flipped through her bags.
"Baby?!" She called for him. Yeah, she knew he didn't like the fashion thing but she was naked and needed to be clothed. And making her own clothing decisions was no fun by herself.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:54 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan ran out the door, grabbing her hand gently as she started out and down the street. He pulled her to him and sighed softly.
His hands slid down her slightly larger waist and to rest at her hips. He kissed her lips softly.
"I'm sorry I've been such an a** lately, but that doesn't mean you have to run off without me. Tuxedos come from stores too," He chuckled, taking her hands in his own.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:09 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smirked and washed up letting the water crash onto his "bruised" body. He was just sore and a bit tired. Then Veronica called him and he turned off the water and shook his hair out, wrapping a towel around his waist he walked to his room and found Veronica standing naked in front of her bags of clothes. They would really need to put those in a closet or something soon. But he decided admiring his rose was more important at the moment and walked up behind her, giving her a hug. "Hmm?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She hurried farther down the street. It was hard to walk in this state (though she did enjoy being a mother). She felt a whir passed by her. Dylan's scent rushed past her nose. He caught her hand and pulled her to him. Dylan sighed, placing his hands on her curved waist and sliding them down to her hips.

Ravin pursed her lips slightly as he kissed her. Dylan took her hands in his as he spoke. Ravin cracked a slight smile and pulled away from him to walk down the sidewalk. "I respect your need to be alone," she simply said.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:22 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica smiled and leaned into him as he hugged her from behind.
"I need some clothes," She looked down at the bags.
Veronica pulled out a blue shirt and some short jean shorts. "What about this?"

She stood up and showed it to him. "I think its cute, and I haven't worn it in forever,"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:40 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Love you know I don't care what you wear." He looked at the outfit she pulled out for him to look at and then looked at her with a small smirk. "I like you without clothes but that will do nicely too."

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:47 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I know you don't care. I care. Other guys care too," Veronica smirked and turned around to kiss him on the lips softly.
"I like me without clothes too." She leaned into him and kissed him again before moving out of his arms and putting on her outfit. She bent over and grabbed some wedges and put them on her feet before running her hand through her hair. "I think I can just go with wet hair.. it'll dry.." Hmm.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter raised an eyebrow, "And you care what the other guys think, why?" he said half-teasingly. What?! He was possesive, get over it. After she put on her shoes she was now eye level with him and he chuckled, pulling her to him after she ran her hand thorough her hair and hugging her.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I don't care. But they care." Veronica giggled softly as he pulled her into his arms.
"Just as other girls would care about you if you took your shirt off in the middle of the street." She kissed his lips softly before pulling back and smirking.

"Hmm," She hummed, looking him over quickly.
"I think I can spare just a few minutes.." Yeah. Worth it.
Veronica pressed her lips to his, tangling her fingers into his blonde locks.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games