Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:13 pm
"Uh-huh." Olskey grinned, shoving Demi towards the two. "She's already been ordered to not touch anything on the ship unless otherwise. She's helpless and at our disposal."

Demi's eye shifted between Grim and Geno, panic and fear were as clear as on her face and in her eyes.

"Say Geno.. We still got the Crossbone Gundam laying around collecting dust..?"

Normally, Alex would have argued like the doctor such a task would be suicidal. But he remained quiet this time.
"...Be careful..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm
"Yes. Why?"

Gil jumped into the cockpit again, closing the hatch before letting out a deep sigh.
"If they do anything, I'm killing every single person on that ship..." he said with a growl before launching.

"You know...I wonder if he realizes he's in trouble right now..." Kogg said, crossing his arms.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:20 pm
"I say we put the girl to use." Olskey grinned. "She should be able to pilot it. With enough training, ordering and brainwashing, I'm sure she'll be our own little perfect soldier." He chuckled. "Especially when fighting that troublesome pilot of the Epyon. I'd wonder how he'd react when he realizes he's killing Demi here.."

"The only reason why I didn't stop him is because I knew he wouldn't listen..." Alex said with a growl, watching the Epyon take off for the skies.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 pm
The Epyon sped toward where the attack came from.

"He's either going to get court-marshaled for what happened here, or be kicked out completely."

"And you think we can brainwash her before they retaliate..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 pm
"For what..? taking care of a traitorous doctor or trying to go back and save one of our own..?"

"Oh no. I'd imagine that would take far to long." Olskey sighed heavily. "No, if they do attack now it's best to fill her head with orders while the drug is still in use. But, if we manage to keep her for a longer time, then brainwashing may be possible.."

Demi blinked, staring wide eyed at the floor beneath her. Just what the Hell was going on in this place..? And why her?!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:31 pm
The Ball Pod the doctor was in would now come onto the Sol-Neo Radar. The Epyon flanking from the other side while they were busy shooting it down.

"He's killed two traitors without giving evidence to the higher-ups in KAVA now."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm
"The first traitor was taken out by Dante, who has no connection to Gil as far as KAVA is concerned." Alex said. He knew Gil had lied to him when he said they were different people. But he would buy it, for their sake.
"The traitor, Rosh, was trying to kill my daughter. What more evidence does one need..?"

"This second traitor can be questionable. But judging by the way he spoke, it's hard to deny he wasn't a traitor."

"It's up to you though, Geno." Olskey sighed, resting his hands on Demi's shoulders. "Should we put her to use or just lock her up..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 am
"You think the idiots running KAVA is going to care about something like that?" Kogg asked, crossing his arms.
"Sooner or later, he'll be found up being affiliated with the Barons. That ALONE would kill his career."

"Do w-" Geno was saying as the Ball Pod began attacking.

"..?" he turned around to see what was on camera and saw only the pod, and not The Epyon coming from the side.

"...The hell?"

The Epyon wasn't even appearing on radar. While the Ball was attacking, The Epyon had switched to it's Wyvern mode, cutting off any detection as it came below the left side of the ship.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 am
"Must be the doctor's execution." Olskey scoffed, staring dully at the Ball Pod. "It's complete suicide to attack in something like that against an entire ship."

"But the treaty between this ship and the Barons is a peaceful and much needed one. There have been many attempts on this ship and the life of her crew, most likely to set a sign to Earth and all KAVA supporters. Having the Barons as a back-up prevents from Sol-Neo wiping out this ship, giving this war some hope." Alex said as he continued to stare up the sky, now just waiting for the Epyon to return.
"And Gil cannot help what he did while suffering from amnesia. He was found by you Barons and was given a new name, with no memory of who he was previously. There was nothing that could be done."

"If this is their idea of a rescue attempt then KAVA is stupider than I thought..." Olskey scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Probably best to lock this brat up though until further notice." He groaned, removing his hands from Demi's shoulders and grabbing an arm roughly. "C'mon brat. I'm sure we got a nice little cell for you to sit in for a while.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:47 am
"You, of all people should know how politics works. All it takes is a small sign of 'corruption' for someone to jump on it in an opportunity to give their career a boost."

The lights in the ship were suddenly cut off. Thankfully, the Oxygen Processing Unit was unaffected by the sudden loss of power.

"...What now!?"

Gil was still technically outside the ship, going through its outer-interior, disabling certain parts of the ship. Engine, electricity, radar, and hangar control. The life support, remained untouched on purpose.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:51 am
"And if some jackass really goes that far to get rid of someone like Gil, then I'll pull my support from KAVA. They can go back to struggling with their lack of money for all I care if that's how it'll be."

"Most likely the real rescue attempt." Olskey growled, squeezing onto Demi's arm. He then glanced over at a team of pilots, all standing around hopelessly confused as the ship started going haywire. "Guard her." He growled, tossing her over to the group. "Don't let anyone take her away unless their Geno, Grim or myself."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:55 am
"Well, we'll see, won't we?"

There was suddenly a ripping sound through the living quarters of the ship as Gil moved up onto the right side, cutting through the walls. Anything in that section was either killed instantly or sucked into the vacuum of space.
Gil was making sure his message was being heard.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:58 am
"I suppose it's call we can do."

"The boy's gone mad.." Olskey said, blinking as he could hear a part of the ship being sliced up. "He'll kill everyone here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:03 am
((...Time for some psychological warfare...))

Gil pressed a button in The Epyon, and all of the computers in the ship lit up, displaying the words DEAD MAN in random fonts, sizes, colors, and positions. While this message was being displayed, Gil was making his way to a hatch to the hangar.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:07 am
"...Yup, the definately gone mad." Olskey sighed, staring at a set of screens in the hanger.
He then turned, looking at Demi and the group assigned to protect her.
"Demi is it..?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Demi blinked. She had his attention.

"Demi. When you're little psychotic friend comes, feel free to attack. But don't listen to anything he tells you. You are not to take any orders from this Dead Man fellow." He said, before looking at the group. "Your orders remain the same. Don't let anyone near her."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games