Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
The Dark Archer Give Away // NEW BIGGER PRIZES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image
I like this show and all of its characters~ rofl I mean the show I'm watching not . . whatever xd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:55 pm
Hmm I think I wouldn't be a vampire if i was a magical creature I'd be more like a were something or other 'bear' perhaps that would be what i would be~ ^_^ ninja heart  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:57 pm
I wonder if you can be crew in this guild and if you can what you'd have to do to become crew~ surprised
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image
YAY burnt toast and jelly and jam and honey yuck if you use all three ~ xd  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:02 pm
What a vain and foolish creature that lady is stare rolleyes
I like to cook~ I like to draw~ I like to read~ I like a lot of things but most of all i like being with dmitri`

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:04 pm
I hate it when i make the page bigger I don't mean to sighs* rolls eyes* Hey that rhymed~ rolleyes
User Image  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 pm
I love music and would be married to it if it weren't for Dmitri xd rofl . . like seriously~ stare xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:19 pm
smiles I believe this is number 8 so I just have to get to fifteen again and I'll be that page closer to winning it tonight~ Then I'll have 8,000 gold instead of 3k~ cool  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:23 pm
I like never wear dresses or skirts only jeans or shorts and mainly jeans at that hardly do i wear shorts even in summer~ Hmm ^_^ I like to design clothes though~ and come up with ideas of course~ heart 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:30 pm
Awww COOL!! I nice witch xd rofl heart cool 3nodding blaugh  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:34 pm
Now I'm watching bugs bunny and his howl a ween special heart blaugh
also I meant to say aaaw a nice witch not i nice witch rolleyes

I like the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde >w<
Also it is raining some now~ Yay rain~ mrgreen ninja
This is post eleven for this page also~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 pm
Witch Helga and bugs bunny together are an awesome combo whee It is way humid now sighs burning_eyes HOOOOT smiles* But what i was actually going to say for this post is this is number 12 on the countdown to 15 and I like the story of the Invisible Man~ ninja 4laugh  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:43 pm
My brothers are playing Clash of Ninja 2 on Naruto and I'm helping them find cheats chuckles* twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 pm
I just saw speedy gonzalez turned into a witch heehee razz lol heart cool  

Dmisgirl

Dmisgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:54 pm
heeeee EEEEEK! New music and awesome cartoons and jai is out of jail meaning my family is happy I really wouldn't have minded if he'd stayed there personally and I am doing well in school and all my other activities and it is thursday tomorrow so i am worried about dmitri and sighs well i'm really worried about him~ sweatdrop (number 15)  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 372 373 374 375 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games