Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamiko Enoki

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 pm
Well, I meant converse with me about our character's fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:08 pm
Me Rednal. Me smash puny she-woman in combat! >D

Okay, conversation done. =D Seriously, though, what else is there to say? Do your best? This will be fun? I don't care who wins, it's an excuse to hit Amelia? rofl ...Take your pick?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yamiko Enoki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:10 pm
*sits* not exactly what I meant. ;;; I meant your situational scenarios.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:35 pm
Oh, did I forget to say it was me answering your PMs earlier? >.>

Myyyyy bad.

<.<  

Great Ryoman!
Crew

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm
Nothing to worry about there. o wo b  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:37 pm
Tic toc, then.  

Yamiko Enoki

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:43 pm
Mm-hmm. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:49 pm
I guess we'll see how things go, then. I'm sure it'll be fun, though.  

Yamiko Enoki

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:53 pm
Indeed it will! =D Hooray for tournaments!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm
XD Why don't you post at the Food Court already?  

Yamiko Enoki

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:42 pm
Oh, we're meeting there... *Posts* =D Done!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:43 pm
Yes, good.  

Yamiko Enoki

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:04 pm
-working on stuff-
FYI, when Soji arrives at Junes will be the signal of time to enter the TV and begin the event!
Guidelines for how to proceed in the event will be posted prior, so watch the Announcements!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:07 pm
I always do. ^^ Fufufufu.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*~:: P1-Grand Prix Rules and Progression Guidelines ::~*

Follow these guidelines and rules in order to continue the current, P1-Grand Prix Storyline! Be aware of the rules at all times, so that you are not taken by surprise by any turn of events!

Quote:
P1-Grand Prix Guidelines and Rules!

1. All fights are one-on-one unless otherwise specified. No interruptions from the outside will be tolerated.

2. All fights may be ended at any time by the two combatants if they have decided a victor. Once the fight begins, you will battle as per Guild-rules for PvP battles (unless otherwise informed).

3. All fights may also be ended after a time limit of [5 Days] or [7 Days]. Once that time limit has passed, Arena Emperor may advance the Round and declare a winner at any point in order to speed along the Tournament proceedings. You may continue posting until the end of the Round is declared, however.

4. If you do not post after 3 days, you may be considered KO'd by your opponent. They may then write a victory post which shows the end of a long battle, ending with their (obvious) success.

5. Fights end when time runs out, an opponent is knocked out, submits, or can no longer fight. You will be expected to participate in every round you qualify for to the best of your abilities. These fights, however, are not to the death.

6. No disposable items are allowed to be used in the Tournament. To prevent fights from dragging on too long, use of items is not allowed. You may also not switch equipment until you leave an area.

7. When you win a fight, you may wander and explore in your current room and the surrounding area. You will not be allowed to enter other areas until the Round ends, however. Invisible barriers will block your progress if you attempt to break these rules.

8. When you lose a fight, you must remain in the area where you lost until the Tournament concludes. You may communicate with others in the area, and if it should happen that the barriers are lowered for a while, you may move then.

9. Damage will not naturally recover between battles. You may recover slightly and regain some stamina, but winning a battle does not guarantee you a full heal before the next round.

10. Sensors only work within the confines of the room you are in. You cannot contact anyone in another room, scan others in another room, etc. A white noise will interrupt any attempts to do so.

Special Guidelines!

1. When you encounter someone new at the beginning of a Round, you will have 1 post to share your thoughts normally with them. After 1 post, strange things will begin to happen...

2. After your 1 post encounter, the other person will seem to act strangely towards you, insulting you and digging at your biggest insecurities. No matter what you say, they will hear you insulting them, and vice-versa.

3. When you are being insulted by your opponent's illusion, you may write in your post what insults they are using. You may also react to the insults that are being sent your way.

4. You may begin fighting at any time once you have encountered your opponent! You do not have to wait to be insulted, and you may insult one another as much as you want. Just remember that the clock is ticking the moment the round changes.

5. When the battle ends, the illusion will lift and you can speak normally. Use the time you have before the round ends to figure out what's going on through conversation!

6. At any time, an image of 'General Teddie' or 'Announcer Rise' may appear on the screen to taunt you! You may write these taunts as you see fit, or ignore them as you see fit. Just know this is happening until otherwise stated!

7. Once you have entered the TV with Soji Seta's post at Junes, the 1st Round of the Tournament will begin! Soji posts entering the TV, you can assume you have done the same...then, you will wake up in the designated area for your first battle! Begin playing as per the aforementioned rules immediately!

Other Important Notes!

1. You have the option of encountering 'your shadow' while you are free between fights! You will have to RP this encounter alone, or with others in the area with you! If you wish to do this, your shadow will appear and taunt you about your failures, your weakness, and your continued rejection of your dark parts. Use your friends nearby to remind you how you've changed and overcome the shadow!

2. If you are in possession of a [Certain Item] given to you by Soji Seta, you may have the opportunity to achieve a new level of power! Hold the item within your hand during battle and envision the bonds (Max S. Links) you've formed...every one of them...and then the bond you have with Soji, as well. Let their strength fill you with a new power, and in that moment, you may Awaken!

3. In the rarest of instances, an [Interloper] may appear before, during, or after your fight! If this happens to you, you may be challenged to a battle you did not expect! Accept or reject the battle at your own risk...

4. If you have a battle lined up between 2 of your own characters, you do NOT have to RP it out, unless you choose to. You may post as your character in the next round and reflect upon the battle, RP the battle out, or make mention of it in passing...the choice is yours. This is so that you do not feel overwhelmed by too many battles at once...

5. If you have questions, ideas, or concerns, ask Arena Emperor or Great Ryoman! immediately! To keep things running smoothly, we will be glad to assist you in any way possible.

6. If you wish to follow the bracket and see who has won, lost, or who may fight next, you may do so here. Once a fight is over, tell Arena Emperor the outcome and he will update the Tournament Bracket. You can see the latest updates at that link.

Thank you very much, and enjoy the storyline!

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games