Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 3:46 am
Queen Spazzy

Honestly I normally do get a payment for she knows I deserve one since six kids, but I guess since I can't get all shouty about how she didn't pay me anything to watch all six of them so much this past two weeks about due to losing my voice from the cold with each time I even attempted to speak to people it's down to belief she was possibly using that to her advantage.
As who could hear me shout at her about how she should honestly pay me for babysitting all her kids from 10am to 4am for one day, and proceed to make her feel guilty when she tried to leave without some kind of payment to me for doing so?
emotion_skull

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 11:16 am
Tobi Kaito

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'll just be over here getting angry on your behalf.
That's just, UGH. I'd say I can't believe it, but I can totally believe it, I know people who would do this.
So I'll be trying very hard to send my internal screeching in the perpetrator's direction.
Maybe it'll cause a headache.
Or maybe I should try to get "It's a Small World" stuck in their head. That's a decent petty, small revenge.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:01 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 8:28 am
Queen Spazzy
User Image

You got the money for that? xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 8:30 am
Oh, and really random question. How much gold would you personally consider to be representative of a "middle-class" Gaian?  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 11:33 am
User Image

Blind Blindness

Pfft, no way, though looking at pretty pictures on the internet is thankfully free. cat_xd
As for "middle class" on gaia, I think I'm technically in that bracket, and I'm closing in on 1M plat. (Add, like, seven zeroes to that for gold conversion.)
If I had to guess, probably anywhere between 500k and 2M plat is middle class?
Or maybe that is just plain "poor" next to all the fat cat ticket subbers.
I'm basing my guess on technical purchasing power, though, and 2M plat can get you decent stuff, but will stretch your budget pretty thin for bigger ticket limited items.
(Although, take this with a grain of salt, I only really know trends for paw items and the occasional flair; normal human base items are rather beyond my ken.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 1:14 pm
Queen Spazzy
User Image

Blind Blindness

Pfft, no way, though looking at pretty pictures on the internet is thankfully free. cat_xd
As for "middle class" on gaia, I think I'm technically in that bracket, and I'm closing in on 1M plat. (Add, like, seven zeroes to that for gold conversion.)
If I had to guess, probably anywhere between 500k and 2M plat is middle class?
Or maybe that is just plain "poor" next to all the fat cat ticket subbers.
I'm basing my guess on technical purchasing power, though, and 2M plat can get you decent stuff, but will stretch your budget pretty thin for bigger ticket limited items.
(Although, take this with a grain of salt, I only really know trends for paw items and the occasional flair; normal human base items are rather beyond my ken.)

rofl rofl Lmaooo so I had almost 1 trillion in Gold. I converted it to platinum and I have just a smidgen over 93k. So I'm dirt poor! Hahaha. Inflation has made me nearly broke lolol  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 1:17 pm
I will never regret being gifted my wonderful blue Persian looking cat.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 2:29 pm
Queen Spazzy

I'll add my bonus of anime curses so maybe she'll get both, or Russia appearing from her floor boards.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 10:13 am
Blind Blindness
rofl rofl Lmaooo so I had almost 1 trillion in Gold. I converted it to platinum and I have just a smidgen over 93k. So I'm dirt poor! Hahaha. Inflation has made me nearly broke lolol

Maybe I should dig through my invo and send you some stuff, help get you off the Gaia streets. cat_rofl
I DEFINITELY recommend switching to plat, though!
The numbers take a while to get used to, but you earn so much more just browsing the site and doing dailies with plat.
(Like, daily chance as an example, half my plat rewards from that are 508 or 1016. And allegedly in zOMG! you can get, like, 40k plat on the regular just doing the daily freebie stuff; I don't play that, though, so I can't attest to that firsthand.)
There aren't very many downsides to plat, honestly. I mean, there are people in the exchange that refuse to do conversion from plat to gold offers, but there are people that do the same in the other direction, so that can't really count against it (and, honestly, switching is literally a few clicks away, so switching to make offers isn't THAT big of a deal, just a minor inconvenience). The only things I can really think of is that bidding has some hinky s**t if people are using gold (you can still bid in one gold increments I think, which will then make it look like you've not been outbid in plat, but I don't participate in auctions, buying or selling, so this affects me not at all) and you lose out a bit on rewards if you grind out Sycamortes in Lake Kindred (though basically all other rewards in LK are actually better when using plat, so...).
Inflation really is absurd, though. Like, paw items are three, ten times more expensive now than they were just a few years back, and paw items are pretty much the cheapest on the market because almost no one pulling from RIGs wants them.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 10:25 am
Tobi Kaito

I can't stop picturing Boney M.'s "Rasputin" after the Russia bit, so I'm definitely channeling that right now, too.
(Also, omg, that GIF, you're amazing, I happycri. ;w; )

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 3:38 pm
Queen Spazzy

Glad you loved the gif for I honestly debated if I wanted to do a He-Man I have the power gif or default over to Star Wars, but then I was all "Nah we need more classic He-Man he's becoming not that well known by some and so his series needs our love and attention." Plus I just felt like a He-Man gif was needed.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 12:51 pm
Tobi Kaito

Star Wars would have worked too, of course, but He-Man definitely made my day, haha~
My beau and I still watch that old meme video on the regular.
(It makes us stupid happy. There is for sure video out in the wilds of the internet of my beau singing that song with friends from uni.)
Not to mention, Skeletor will never get old. c':

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 8:01 am
Queen Spazzy

Skeletor is the best villain. xd
And that old meme video will never die from all of our hearts, my whole friend group still references/sings it in these times to keep sane.

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:58 am
Tobi Kaito

He really is, and he's just... so GIF-able, too, after a quick trawl through a couple hosting sites.
(I think this lovely live action beauty is from some sort of ad? And just... whoever thought to do an ad like this, I commend them, I would one hundred percent sit through a Skeletor ad every time.)
Hah, I feel that, that video is just, it's so DUMB, but it's also straight up a dose of joy at the same time.
(I smile at "and this is my kitty mr prinzer pants and he is the most cutest kitty in the entire universe" every time.)

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games