Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:13 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

YEa that was dum of me sweatdrop but we can make our own roleplay biggrin
(( is this your first rp? cus if you talk out of the role play you need to type in double parenthesses))

((Yea this is my first rp am iam doing it right))
((yep ok back to the rp)) bixyll walked up to naota "so what do you look like.... i cant see"
um i kinda look like a small angel not the ones that are like a teenager but one that looks like hes 5 and all the girls want to hug because hes so cute
" ehy dont you jus use your old body?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:14 pm
"ok?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:15 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

YEa that was dum of me sweatdrop but we can make our own roleplay biggrin
(( is this your first rp? cus if you talk out of the role play you need to type in double parenthesses))

((yep ok back to the rp)) bixyll walked up to naota "so what do you look like.... i cant see"
um i kinda look like a small angel not the ones that are like a teenager but one that looks like hes 5 and all the girls want to hug because hes so cute
why dont you ask mr genious over there hes the one who did this to me.... i got to see heaven  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:17 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

why dont you ask mr genious over there hes the one who did this to me.... i got to see heaven
".........heaven?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

EJ0519

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:17 pm
(( I c alot of mamma"s boys and girls Iam ROXAS and I own this place))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:18 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

" hmm your lucky... you get to see it"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:19 pm
EJ0519
( when your talking out of your role pley charcter you talk in the parenthesses)) bixyll walked up to the new kid and kicked him in the chest " what your mouth.."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:21 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

well i only got to see it for an hour and well *looks down* i got to see my mom  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:22 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
"your lucky"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:22 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
( when your talking out of your role pley charcter you talk in the parenthesses)) bixyll walked up to the new kid and kicked him in the chest " what your mouth.."

( jumped back took out the utima wapen and feinrr keyblade) ((so u want to fight little girl time for u to got to h...))  

EJ0519

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:23 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
berry watches him .  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:23 pm
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

( jumped back took out the utima wapen and feinrr keyblade) ((so u want to fight little girl time for u to got to h...))
" you are pathetic" bixyll didnt even take out his weapon  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:25 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
"your lucky"
how am i lucky i saw all the people i new i saw tri edge i saw kite i saw haseo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:25 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

( jumped back) ((so u want to fight little boy time for u to got to h...))

( jump into air and roundhouse kick bixyll)  

EJ0519

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:27 pm
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

( jumped back) ((so u want to fight little boy time for u to got to h...))

( jump into air and roundhouse kick bixyll)
bixyll grabbed his leg spun around and through him into a tree he walk over to his body " respect your elders..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games