Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Alicia Joana
I can't keep dodging all of his attacks so i had to let myself get into a situation cause if i were to continue dodging, then it will be considered god modding.

???

@Mint: in NUR you get one clan one bloodline, bloodlines and clan are completely different even thoo it was the Uchiha Clan and the Sharingan is the bloodline unique to the clean.

But i mean the system has worked so far so no need to change it.

Edit: Why hurt Eris?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Yea i have the kaguya bloodline and the nara clan.

Yea she wasnt paying to much attention cus i wasnt doing so well,and you have to let me get kidnapped by dizzle sohe can train me

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm

I couldn't use my good techniques cause they would kill you very easily.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Mint, there is no Kaguya clan only Shikotsumaka (Spelling?) is a bloodline.

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm

kaguya::CLAN and BLOODLINE
nara::CLAN ONLY

xP didn't say we need a change in the system sin....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Sindenky
Alicia Joana
I can't keep dodging all of his attacks so i had to let myself get into a situation cause if i were to continue dodging, then it will be considered god modding.

???

@Mint: in NUR you get one clan one bloodline, bloodlines and clan are completely different even thoo it was the Uchiha Clan and the Sharingan is the bloodline unique to the clean.

But i mean the system has worked so far so no need to change it.

Edit: Why hurt Eris?

She was talking about the fight between her and kai >.>

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Alicia Joana

True and you broke my puppet........I asked her not to kill me or seriously injure me so she was just taking it easy,but it made my week
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 pm

i can not think right now, i have spent the past few days working on D&D so my brain is fried.
i still have to add artifacts and loot to the dungeon i just made, and decide were to put the other artifacts. Then add an interesting way to inform the players about the story line.
Then introduce/make a few organizations.
Not to mention i have no idea what the players will do after they steal the pirates boat, let alone were the story will go after that...
Ugh my brain...

Sindenky

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Sindenky
i can not think right now, i have spent the past few days working on D&D so my brain is fried.
i still have to add artifacts and loot to the dungeon i just made, and decide were to put the other artifacts. Then add an interesting way to inform the players about the story line.
Not to mention i have no idea what the players will do after they steal the pirates boat, let alone were the story will go after that...
Ugh my brain...

You're making a campaign? Ouch man, when I try that I just make s**t up as I go xD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Alicia Joana

True and you broke my puppet........I asked her not to kill me or seriously injure me so she was just taking it easy,but it made my week

i dont get why you assumed there was no one in hte village. We have a ninja in the village that is heading to become one of the best Taijutsu fighters in the guild IMO.
not to mention both me and Kyo[CrazyRiddle] have clones in the Academy to help people.

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Improbable Insanity
Sindenky
Ugh my brain...

You're making a campaign? Ouch man, when I try that I just make s**t up as I go xD

that never ends well for me xD
its hard as balls but lucky for me i still have a few days to work on it.
i do have a Doctors appointment and then work, then i also am playing in a different campaign and we will be doing that tomorrow after my appointment.
But i do need to hurry up and make a port town i can slap the group in and say "Do stuff." and add stuff for them to do.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Sindenky
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Alicia Joana

i dont get why you assumed there was no one in hte village. We have a ninja in the village that is heading to become one of the best Taijutsu fighters in the guild IMO.
not to mention both me and Kyo[CrazyRiddle] have clones in the Academy to help people.

I think they made a rule against using clones like that.
You have to stay in the village the clone is in or it goes poof confused

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Sindenky
Improbable Insanity
Sindenky
Ugh my brain...

that never ends well for me xD
its hard as balls but lucky for me i still have a few days to work on it.
i do have a Doctors appointment and then work, then i also am playing in a different campaign and we will be doing that tomorrow after my appointment.
But i do need to hurry up and make a port town i can slap the group in and say "Do stuff." and add stuff for them to do.

I miss D&D, I haven't played it in a while crying
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 pm

I used to play alot of D&D but I haven't played in around 2 years. I once had a half orc and half dwarf barbarian that was like 6'9 and like 400 pounds that was thrown off a cliff >: I was sad.

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Sindenky
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Alicia Joana

pfft. I don't have a clone there. why would I leave behind chakra? IMO Alicia should send us home. We won't be fighting, and none of us are med-nins.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3075 3076 3077 3078 3079 3080 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games