Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 am

Blood's question over his name actually brought a sting of pain to Fenrir, who still could not remember his real name. To answer his question, Fenrir reached to his neck and pulled out a silvery dogchain that ran down and hit beneath his shirt. It read, "FENRIR". Fenrir shook his head, "This is all I know about my name, so just call me by it."
Ayame, despite her usual calm and serious attitude, was now beginning to get agitated. "You can just call me "Ayame"." she said although she knew that, like Fenrir, that was not her real name. "C'mon Fenrir, we have to move. This is not the place for us."
"You're wrong." Fenrir said in a low growl. At that moment large, twisting ivory colored bones shot out of Fenrir's elbow and spiraled down, covering the rest of the arm and a little more. Following its creation, three sharp bone spikes shot out of the back of Fenrir's left shoulder. One of the spikes suddenly zipped back into Fenrir's arm, leaving a small hole, and a sound like the loading of a gun came from the newly formed bone appendage. "This is the perfect place for us."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 am

Blood was supprised at Fenrir for it was the first time he had seen a kaguya clan and though "Darn... Now I know where he gets his agression from" Blood then jumped down from down the tree and said to both of them "If you plan to stay get ready for alot of fights" Blood then noticed the new battle waiting to unfold and thought to watch for a while.

Bloodfang23

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 am

User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Genin of Cloud

(Just to let everyone in this battle know if you are two ranks lower then your opponent you can't win. It's a rule. So fenrir I think your genin, i'm not sure who your up against but if they are two ranks higher then you then leave if you want to keep your character. If you don't want to keep your character keep doing what your doing. Thanks have a nice day. biggrin )

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:34 am

Naruto728
Genin of Cloud

(Just to let everyone in this battle know if you are two ranks lower then your opponent you can't win. It's a rule. So fenrir I think your genin, i'm not sure who your up against but if they are two ranks higher then you then leave if you want to keep your character. If you don't want to keep your character keep doing what your doing. Thanks have a nice day. biggrin )

User Image
User Image

(Yeah but if he has back up it is still possible... though thats what i heard)

Bloodfang23

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:36 am

Genin of Cloud

(That's true but depending on his opponent he will need some good back up.)

User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 am

"My purpose is to not let anyone pass that i think may harm this village. But you knew my father, he was the one that built these gates." Raziel unhooked the chains from the swords and sheaths and wrapped them around his arms until they reached his shoulders. "My name is Raziel Yami, son of Mikyo Yami, the Metal Man." His right hand made its way to his back where his Father's sword lay. The weapon was clothed in a ripped up cloth that was stained with bloodred seals, and on the hilt of his enlongated sword held a dark red rose that oozed out a black substance. Upon unsheathing this deadly divise, the blade seemed to have writing on it that spelled out 'Metaru Yami' The Yami clans most famous and fear Jutsu. The blade itself was black and the sharp tip seemed to be colored with the blood of former opponents. Raziel held this weapon in his right hand as the right-hand-chain snaked up his arm and wrapped aroung the Dai-Katana. "This is the Black Rose, my Father's last creation..." Raziel took his father's old fighting stance and pointed the blade at the men trying to get in. "And this is the last thing you will ever see."

Oni_Soul

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 am

Fenrir's grin didn't falter, but widened. "All the better!" Suddenly Fenrir's smirk disappeared as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He flipped it open and read the text message that had appeared there silently. When he finished, he growled and shoved the phone back in his pocket. "Alright Ayame, we'll have it your way. The chuunin exams are calling for my participation in the first fight. Let's go."
Ayame nodded and the two dashed towards their new fight.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 am

Blood laughed and shouted "Good luck you nut case!" Blood then put on his dark jacket on and decided to visit his friend in training

Bloodfang23

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 am

((...text messaging? In the ninja world? Sure...whatever you say blaugh ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:13 am

iZann
((...text messaging? In the ninja world? Sure...whatever you say blaugh ))

((Well, they do have cameras and the like.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:30 am

((Well true. But stil they used messenger birds...phones make it more intersting anyway XD))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:34 am

Genin of Cloud

(I still don't get why ninja's on Naruto don't just use phones instead of birds and what not, it would be alot faster.)

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 am

((And why don't they use cars? The car was invented before the television. And some of those other things in the Naruto universe.))

EDIT
((I was actually thinking about that a while ago. Why not make a guild with ninja cars?))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:57 am

Genin of Cloud

I know that would be sweet! Naruto could just get in his dodge viper and run over ORochimaru. lol

User Image
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:25 am

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi vanished in a whirring speed and came above them forming handseals "Phoenix style Pheonix Flame jutsu." Jedi thought as he shot fire from his hands like a cannon in the form of a flamethrower tat was wide enough as it came down to hit all of them. As this happened, jedi's skin started growing darker.

User Image

"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games