Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:37 pm
~Vanda...about time you showed back up~ Christiaan responded with a smirk. ~I'm in the orchard where you left me.~

Morganna used her phoenix force to fly and catch up to Riko and Kessaris. She was a far cry better flyer than when she first received it 8 years ago. "Do I need to give you two a moment?" she chuckled with a wink.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:51 pm
Lorna looked over to Wyatt who had been nursing her back to health. She smiled at him with a smile. "Wyatt...I just want you to know that I thank you" she told him. "Thanks for always being there for me" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:56 pm
Riko blushed and pushed her a little. "Don't say that." She whispered, thinking about something else totally. "I'm sorry but I think I should keep my head straight on this mission." She muttered a little, a sigh coming out at the end.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:56 pm
"No, we're good." Kessaris said, still looking into Riko's eyes. "You're putting me in an akward position you know, Riko. Literally." He said, flying closer to her, only a wrist's length apart. He felt the updraft from ahead and it blew Riko's hair, giving her more of a windswept look.

"My God." Alastor said, outflying the two. "No Ricky let's just hurry up so I can get my humiliation over with." We have to fly overseas now. The temperature's gonna raise and drop so I need you to fix it."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:58 pm
Wyatt smiled at Lorna "Lorna I will always be there for you" He said. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Just please take it easy I don't want you over doing it" He said. He couldn't help but have an ominous feeling that somthing bad was coming.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:00 pm
Riko tied her hair back, looking at kessaris. "No. Keep your head in the mission please. Besides. I really don't want to screw this up." She said simply, flying a little faster so she could get a head of him.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:01 pm
Ricky smiled at Alastor "Don't worry I'm on it" He said. He held out his hands putting an invisible bubble around the group of a normal temperature. He got closer to Alastor "So how do you plan on getting the residue from Kessaris somthing tells me he wont just hand it to you" He said. He made sure no one else would hear.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:02 pm
Keliah flew into the most rural part of the world. She looked up into the sky, deactivating the phoenix force, as she increased her temperature until she combusted, resulting in a mass explosion heard across the world. Keliah Shale was dead.

Lorna looked at him and smiled. "I can move around Wyatt...I've been laying here for how long" she said as she began to sit up and smile.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:05 pm
"Things will go well if Alastor stays on track." Kessaris said, catching up to his subject.

"I am. I told you that. Now get away from me before I t ake your power to fly again." He looks forward. Just off the oceanic horizon was his former rule, Silicia. "Great. I have to hear her mouth..."

"Yeah. I just get to laugh pal."

Alastor couldn't help but feel a smile cross his lips. Oddly enough, he enjoyed the company of the people, although soon, i'd be taken away. "Whatever, Kessaris. We're almost here."

Kessaris looks back at the explosion and is moved by it. "There she goes. She's in the Celestial Kingdom. Now I have to find her body when she's ready to come back. Good Luck in there."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:06 pm
Morganna winced as she heard the explosion. "Keliah Shale, you had better be right about this," she muttered as she pressed on. She paid little attention to where they were flying until she heard Alastor ahead say that they were almost there.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:12 pm
Wyatt smiled "Alright I guess your right but that doesn't mean I can't worry" He said. He took her hand and waited for her to stand up he was going to remain close incase she had trouble.

Ricky frowned as he herd the explosion he flew back by Morganna and put his hand on her shoulder "Hey I'm sure she was right and is fine" He said. He gave her a smile "I don't think she would let that be the end of her" He said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:12 pm
"Good. I don't want to here her voice for now." Riko muttered to herself, thinking. Keliah wasn't the best person to be around when something wasn't, going as planned for her. She stretched and yawned a little, not even caring about the residue. She was there to keep Alastor and Kessaris in check.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:14 pm
Morganna smiled at Ricky. "Thanks," she said. "I just know she has the tendency to act without thinking things all the way through. That's why I was worried."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:17 pm
Keliah's soul was now detatched from her body as she opened her eyes. She looked around looking at a strange place, it was dark but yet illuminated. She stood up as she looked at herself, it seemed she was solid but yet transparent. People moved around like nothing was wrong at all. She looked into the distance as she began to walk.

Lorna smiled as she hopped up out of bed. She walked over to the mirror, fixing her hair, which she had cut. She winked. "Wyatt...all the things we've been through, I finally feel at peace" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:22 pm
"We're here." Alastor yells to the team behind him. He flips, pointing his feet to the ground. He lands, leaving many many cracks stretching out through the ground. "Just like I left it. Perfect."

"Just like Lorna left it...." Kessaris lands beside him slowly. "Hopefully she's not still pulling people from Alloy. After Nas, I don't think so." Walking up to Alastor, he nudges him. "Okay. Time for the best part!"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games