Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 am
Before Gil entered the hatch, he disabled another function. Gravity. The entire ship's artificial gravity was now going haywire.

When Gil entered the hangar, the only thing that could be seen were the sparks of the walls being cut by the wings, and The Epyon's eyes. He began searching around for Demi.

"Uhh...Sir!? What now!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:16 am
"...Get her out of here. And hide her. She cannot to be found by this suit." Olskey said with a growl as he glared at the suit's eyes.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 am
Geno and Grim were looking at the Epyon as well.
"...Explain to me how were were infiltrated by a single mobile suit!" he yelled before moving out of the hangar, Grim following slowly.

The cockpit of The Epyon popped open silently as Gil jumped out. It closed behind him almost instantly closed to prevent hijacking. He landed near Olskey. Unlike him, Gil could see perfectly due to the mask he was wearing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 am
"The b*****d's nuts. People do crazy things when someone important is taken apparently." Olskey sighed before Gil landed down in front of him. Though he couldn't make him out clearly in the dark, he knew what was in front of him.
"..I don't know where she's at." He sighed heavily. "I tossed her to a group of men, told them to take her away and hide her."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 am
Gil looked over at him with a dull expression.
"Aren't you the idiot who keeps getting shot down every time you're in the air?" he asked before walking off in search of Demi.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:28 am
"Must have me mistaken." Olskey grunted, waiting for Gil to passhim before he suddenly grabbed onto his shoulders, throwing him back towards the Epyon.

Slowly, like Geno and Grim, everyone began to filter out of the hanger and the giant suit that had trashed their ship singe-handly. The group assigned to watch over Demi made sure to keep her locked in the middle and out of sight as they walked out with the others.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:31 am
Gil flipped around and landed on the side of The Epyon before shooting straight at Olskey, ramming him into the wall.
"If you're going to attack, make sure it's going to work." he growled, throwing him off into the zero-gravity hangar and going through the halls, continuing his search.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:36 am
"Oh but it has." Olskey smirked, seeing the group gone. "It has.."

By now some pilots were back, on our their own, getting guns and grenades and going after Gil themselves.

Demi couldn't tell where she was at. Looked like a holding cell. Had to be with the bars and the guards armed. She let out a sigh, looking around the cell, gritting her teeth as the orders left her helpless.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:38 am
Gil could hear the soldiers coming and gave a grin.
He jumped up to the ceiling, waiting for them to come.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:42 am
"...Where'd the ******** go..?" One soldier asked, looking around. One of them then looked up, his eyes widening when he Gil.

"...I... uh.... I..." He whimpered, shaking.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:45 am
A murderous grin was on Gil's face as he dropped upon the soldiers, ramming one's head into the floor and knocking him off instantly.

The other soldiers were next as one was kicked in the neck, and another punched in the stomach with enough force to break a rib.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 am
The two remaining soldiers just stared at Gil, shaking as they had their guns pointed at him.
"........Freeze..?" One said wth a whine.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 am
"Naaaaaaah." Gil replied, taking the rifle from one of the downed soldiers and using the butt of it to crack the first soldier over the head with it. He then dropped the rifle, grabbing him by the throat, and throwing his weapon away.
"...You're going to take me to where my friend is...Or I'll snap your neck."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:54 am
"I don't know where she is." The pilot said with a whimper. "Olskey just told the others to hide her and I don't know where they took her."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 am
"Oh well...I guess you'll have to help in a different way..." Gil said before ramming his fist into his stomach to knock him out. He then dragged the man to a closet and shut the door. After a minute, he walked out in the soldier's uniform, and walked past the downed squad.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games