Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EJ0519

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:29 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
(( I c alot of mamma"s boys and girls Iam ROXAS and I own this place))
( when your talking out of your role pley charcter you talk in the parenthesses)) bixyll walked up to the new kid and kicked him in the chest " what your mouth.."

( jumped back) ((so u want to fight little boy time for u to got to h...))
" you are pathetic" bixyll didnt even take out his weapon

( jump into air and roundhouse kick bixyll)
bixyll grabbed his leg spun around and through him into a tree he walk over to his body " respect your elders..."

(( never)) ( grabs his neck and choks him) ( punch bixxy in his face)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:31 pm
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

bixyll grabbed his leg spun around and through him into a tree he walk over to his body " respect your elders..."

bixylls head didnt even move from the blow he grabbed his his wrist and twisted it of his kneck he then kneed him in the stomack and threw him on the ground and laughed  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

EJ0519

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:33 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

bixylls head didnt even move from the blow he grabbed his his wrist and twisted it of his kneck he then kneed him in the stomack and threw him on the ground and laughed

( roxas spit blood out of mounth and gave up on fighting) ((sorry for the insault just wanted to c how storng u were))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:34 pm
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

( roxas spit blood out of mounth and gave up on fighting) ((sorry for the insault just wanted to c how storng u were))
bixyll didnt say another word he just wlaked back to berry "lets go help naota"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:35 pm
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

berry looks at bixyll"am going to go for a walk ok bixyll?" berry walks off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:35 pm
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

( roxas spit blood out of mounth and gave up on fighting) ((no how chould u beat me no one should ever beat me))

EJ0519

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519
SilenceXBlackNwhite
EJ0519

berry looks at bixyll"am going to go for a walk ok bixyll?" berry walks off.
".. um ok .." bixyll grabbed naotas old body and brpught it over to naota wanna get back in this thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:40 pm
((i added a new rule for a good reason. please follow the new rule))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:49 pm
" naota where did you go?" bixyll diasappeared onto the roof and watched the sky and started to wonder what berry was doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:52 pm
berry walked around to garden.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:54 pm
bixyll layed down on the roof of the building and felt the sun heat on his face  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:55 pm
berry sat down."i hope bixyll is ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:59 pm
bixyll contued to lay on the roof and let out a sigh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:02 pm
*hoping from roof to roof being chased by these shadows of himself and destroys them*  

hydra4

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:49 pm
bixyll stood up and jumped off the roof and he thougut to himself i neer did try out night leavers new clone fighting system bixyll wakled off to the traing ground and pulled out his blade and began wailing on the clones of his  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games