Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:23 am
Always bank on the stupidity of others. Somewhere there is a person desparate or stupid enough to try. Then his family will sue the store that made the bag, it will become a giant debacle on the news, and the fiasco will be televised for all to see.

"Grocery bags unsafe!!!" Will be slathered all over every headline across the united states.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:58 am
I thought only McDonalds could have products that were proclamed unsafe...and why the heck am I up so late?  

Leox

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:21 am
Leox
I thought only McDonalds could have products that were proclamed unsafe...and why the heck am I up so late?

Car companies got sued becuase some guy thought cruise control would drive for him. He hit cruise control, jumped in the back, took a nap, crashed, sued, won.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:50 am
Tanakietsu
Leox

Car companies got sued becuase some guy thought cruise control would drive for him. He hit cruise control, jumped in the back, took a nap, crashed, sued, won.
wow....  

Leox

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:38 am
He made a lot of money for doing that too. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:30 pm
Tanakietsu

hmmm... maybe I should try that! *evil grin*  

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bitch.. Please!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:11 pm
angryfisheatenbycat
Tanakietsu

think about this first before you do.. would you really risk your life just for some money? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:27 pm
Ohimaesama
angryfisheatenbycat
Tanakietsu

think about this first before you do.. would you really risk your life just for some money? confused
Yeah, thats like having a thief ask for your money or your life and having to think about it  

Leox

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:30 pm
Leox
Ohimaesama
angryfisheatenbycat
Tanakietsu

Yeah, thats like having a thief ask for your money or your life and having to think about it

We've 'robbed' my friend before as a joke. It was hilarious watching him panic while we were dressed up trying to get his wallet. biggrin I'm glad he took it well when we told him who we were. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:24 pm
Dude, that's mean. Funny, but mean. Anyway, this is a money drivin society. Some people would easily risk being killed for large amounts of money. This has nothing to do with money, but if some dude came up and told me my life or my money, I would say go screw yourself. Then do something stupid and get shot.  

Psymage

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:41 pm
Probably what I'd do, except I'd prolly get shot before I could think about it. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Maybe. All I would try to do is slide to the side and grab the gun, if I got it then I would take a shot at his leg and walk off with the gun. If I didn't get it, I would probably be shot myself. Then again, what do I care?  

Psymage

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:59 pm
I wouldn't move. I'd take it like the man I'm not. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:52 pm
I would think that in our world as it is the person would just shoot you, not take the chance of you yelling for help if they just muged you.  

Leox

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:05 am
Knowing the sarcastic nature of my mind, I would probably quote Lennier from Babylon 5: "If you are going to kill me, please do so. Otherwise I have considerable work to do." Seeing as how I have no money anyway, I would cut to the chase. He/She would not get any money out of me, so we would just skim over the money or life question.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games