Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:02 pm
Flavoured for 'her' pleasure! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:22 pm
Someone in the Gaia Community Discussion forum had a great idea.

Fire gauntlet + sign = Gambino support! xd  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:38 pm
Yeah, I think I shall do that xd

Edit: Nevermind, no I'm not, looks strange with my avatar.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:01 pm
I don't even have a fire gauntlet. I hate those things.  

Thaxul

Lithwen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:48 pm
ChewySkywalker

Oh my! lol we weere discussing condoms in health class today. xd Me and my friend were talking about the flavoured ones for some freakish reason.
Damn it, it's past three and I'm missing Boy Meets World, ttyl all lol

Lol, flavoured condoms are one thing, but guess what I saw today?

My friends and I were on a field trip, and were expected to find our own way home. Naturally, we stopped by a local "adult" shop to buy buttons (they have some greay Anti-bush and pro-gay marriage ones), giggle immaturely at sex toys, etc.

So, I see some pretty looking things over in a corner, and, thinking they might be flavoured massage oil (and preparing to tease a friend of mine), picked up a "blueberry cheesecake" flavoured packet. It was lube.
A little, pocket sized, packet of cheesecake flavoured lube. eek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:08 pm
Ok no offense but how come we ALWAYS get into converstaions about sex toys and all this crazy stuff. Heck I am gone for 5 days and you are still reverting back to the same topics. Oh yeah, by the way did you guys miss me?!?!?!?!!?! Lol I am not back in town yet as I just got off the plane this morning but I am staying at my sisters apartment in Kansas City, MO. I am going home tomorrow night though.  

Onoj

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:16 pm
Velcome Bak, Onoji! *is trying out the Russian accent*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:18 pm
Are there Pro-Gambino signs?  

Onoj

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:36 pm
Lithwen
ChewySkywalker

Oh my! lol we weere discussing condoms in health class today. xd Me and my friend were talking about the flavoured ones for some freakish reason.
Damn it, it's past three and I'm missing Boy Meets World, ttyl all lol

Lol, flavoured condoms are one thing, but guess what I saw today?

My friends and I were on a field trip, and were expected to find our own way home. Naturally, we stopped by a local "adult" shop to buy buttons (they have some greay Anti-bush and pro-gay marriage ones), giggle immaturely at sex toys, etc.

So, I see some pretty looking things over in a corner, and, thinking they might be flavoured massage oil (and preparing to tease a friend of mine), picked up a "blueberry cheesecake" flavoured packet. It was lube.
A little, pocket sized, packet of cheesecake flavoured lube. eek

Now what we need are alot of Anti-Death Penalty buttons.
Bush needs to burn in the eternal fires of Udun....not that he would know what that is. I don't even think he knows what moron means.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:39 pm
What signs?

And thaxul! When did you get a were tail?  

curumo

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:54 pm
curumo
What signs?

The Von Helson sisters are handing out (for 500 gold) anti-Gambino picket signs.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:55 pm
Onoj
curumo
What signs?

The Von Helson sisters are handing out (for 500 gold) anti-Gambino picket signs.

*stabs sisters*  

ChewySkywalker

curumo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:10 pm
I found it. Yay. I wanted to know what they looked like, so I bought one. And I figure I can sell it later.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:45 pm
Onoj
Ok no offense but how come we ALWAYS get into converstaions about sex toys and all this crazy stuff.

All my fault. Trojan condom commercials kept coming up on TV (I was watching the CSI Marathon on Spike TV...) and they made me laugh. I'm sorry Onoj if your innocent little mind can't handle our perverse topics of conversation xp Never mind the fact you're older than me.

Woohoo, so how did you like being in New York?  

Zurgi

ChewySkywalker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:53 pm
Zurgi
Onoj
Ok no offense but how come we ALWAYS get into converstaions about sex toys and all this crazy stuff.

All my fault. Trojan condom commercials kept coming up on TV (I was watching the CSI Marathon on Spike TV...) and they made me laugh. I'm sorry Onoj if your innocent little mind can't handle our perverse topics of conversation xp Never mind the fact you're older than me.

Woohoo, so how did you like being in New York?

Who went to New York? it's the awesomest place! Especially Braodway in NYC and the street that has Trash and Vaudville on it! (It's like punk/goth/rocker clothing street.)  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games