Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kadann Hyuga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Improbable Insanity
So how about them yankees?
xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 pm

kadann Hyuga
Improbable Insanity
So how about them yankees?
xd

Yes I like tacos. ^^

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:32 pm

I love how easily people turn on you for little things. Me and Eris were cool then I screw up or she screws up and turns on me in a blink. Nuppins turns on me too and other people I was cool with. Shows how much respect the people of this guild have.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Sigh... I refuse to turn on anyone or choose sides......

FullbusterOrleans

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Scrapples
I love how easily people turn on you for little things. Me and Eris were cool then I screw up or she screws up and turns on me in a blink. Nuppins turns on me too and other people I was cool with. Shows how much respect the people of this guild have.

:/ I wouldn't nessessarily say that.. not everyone turns on you just cause of little things. Hell, I never did. xD;; AND we've been in another of guilds together.

Chill Scrapples.. I think you should just reply the entire thing.. and just have a one on one fight with Eris for Clouds sake? I think that solution is more justified.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:37 pm

much better smile really thats all it would take was a nice sized RP response and edit of your weak response to shut me up.

On that one subject though, I gotta keep pushing the fact of the matter. That if you have water in it's natural state (liquid) and expose it to a vacuum. It actually makes the water boil and not freeze. Even though space is thought of as cold and dead its quite a contrast. There is much life and many suprises every where still to be learned about space and matter. The fact of the matter is that yes people would probably suffocate first before their faces even started boiling and melting --or it would happen at the same time and be absolutely horrific. We are human we have mostly water in us this fact is known, You can check out any information about water in vacuum of space, and check out video tests that have done. the water boils. The air is sucked out of the water leaving hydrogen only.

Eris5

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:40 pm

I either have no clue what's going on, I'm just crazy. So Imma just start a new convo..

Has anyone read the newest chapter for Bleach? That chapter really put me down. T.T

Ok well then that is definitely a jutsu that not much thought was put into when the person made it. It just says it takes the air out and suffocates the opponent and user. I'm sorry it had to get like that. I should have made a better post but I have been getting lazy lately along with tons of other school crap which isn't helping my activity.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

I think Nirvana and I have the same ideas for how to solve problems. lol A one on one duel to the death is always the best option for settling a dispute. Let the universe be decided as it should be...in MORTAL KOMBAT! scream

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO0tXGlZyhA

We'd have to get somebody who's pretty well-versed in the rules and professional enough not to take sides in judging the fight though.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 pm

Eris is right eek http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5gEZGoBnk

And no i havent read don't ruin anything!

kadann Hyuga

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Scrapples

Thats the thing...I had a great respect for you but lost it when I read over that topic and posted for the first time. I was only greeted into the topic page with insults and a very clear you not listening to either Nuppins nor Naito. It was your clear disrespect for the other people involved that made me lose all wants to communicate with you.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Eris5
Scrapples

Thats the thing...I had a great respect for you but lost it when I read over that topic and posted for the first time. I was only greeted into the topic page with insults and a very clear you not listening to either Nuppins nor Naito. It was your clear disrespect for the other people involved that made me lose all wants to communicate with you.

I was listening to them but what I did was a perfectly fine way to stop an attack and all that I did was fine but they were disagreeing with it. It's not like I didn't listen to them.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
We'd have to get somebody who's pretty well-versed in the rules and professional enough not to take sides in judging the fight though.

I CANZ DO EET. I UNDERSTANDS WHATS TO DOOS.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm

kadann Hyuga
Eris is right eek http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5gEZGoBnk

And no i havent read don't ruin anything!

it would be a crazy death huh?

Eris5

Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3083 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games