Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Stev the Renegade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:29 pm

Ceron
Pfft, don't be childish Sonic, you can't get "dibs" on something. Besides, I don't think my character would look especially good as an avie art to be honest, at least, not with the way he looks now. Or maybe... I dunno, it's not Ceron, that's for sure, Ceron himself looks so totally different.

So what's your point? ninja
I look EXACTLY like my current avi. Even the bow sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:30 pm

Alright...I'll try Ceron's, then Sonnie;s and then I'll do Bride's.
Just to let you know...I'm horrible at drawing. sweatdrop I'm just waiting for someone I'm rping with to get back on. sweatdrop Don't expect anything amazing...

Raine_Falls

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:32 pm

Uhh...Cerrie dearie...Unless you wanna take some of that stuff off then I can't draw you...I dunno half of the stuff you are wearing and it's blended too well for me to distinguish it... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:33 pm

Raine_Falls
Alright...I'll try Ceron's, then Sonnie;s and then I'll do Bride's.
Just to let you know...I'm horrible at drawing. sweatdrop I'm just waiting for someone I'm rping with to get back on. sweatdrop Don't expect anything amazing...

kk. *thinks* Wait this is free right? Or how much are thou charging.No prob with paying just how much?

Stev the Renegade

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:33 pm

Nyaaaaaahhhhh! ninja *spasm*...I just suddenly drew scribbles all over my paper while making pig noises...xDD

@Sonnie:Uh...let's see if I even draw it good. It won't be expensive though cause I don't wanna rip you guys off.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:34 pm

My point is Sonic, it's at the artist's discretion what she does and does not draw, not who calls "dibs" on it.

And don't worry about it Raine, just have fun, enjoy it like I know you, as a person who likes to draw, would enjoy it. Take your time, don't worry about it, I don't mind at all. Just keep in mind my avie is using a long haired hair style, it's not something on his head, just so you know. XP

And don't be so worried over it so much, hun.

Ceron

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:35 pm

*blinks and suddenlys runs off with her pencil stuck up in the air*Mwuahahahahahahahahaha cool twisted
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:37 pm

So are we gonna rp ?

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Stev the Renegade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:37 pm

Ceron
My point is Sonic, it's at the artist's discretion what she does and does not draw, not who calls "dibs" on it.

And don't worry about it Raine, just have fun, enjoy it like I know you, as a person who likes to draw, would enjoy it. Take your time, don't worry about it, I don't mind at all. Just keep in mind my avie is using a long haired hair style, it's not something on his head, just so you know. XP

And don't be so worried over it so much, hun.

I wasn't trying to make her worried I was tying to be excited on how much I want to see her wonderful art! I ent' trying to create all this anxiety, calm down: showoff stare
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:39 pm

Does this help any?

User Image

Ceron

Stev the Renegade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:40 pm

Raine_Falls
Nyaaaaaahhhhh! ninja *spasm*...I just suddenly drew scribbles all over my paper while making pig noises...xDD

@Sonnie:Uh...let's see if I even draw it good. It won't be expensive though cause I don't wanna rip you guys off.

lolz, it's k I'm not worried about the price I just really want to see it ^^ heart exclaim biggrin 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:40 pm

Bride, answer my question first. Tell me about your character, give me some insight, I can't just jump into an RP if I don't have some idea of what's going on, otherwise I can't pick a proper character to play as, and if I can't do that, the RP will never go anywhere, just become stale.

Ceron

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:42 pm

I did answer your question you msut have missed it. I did a quick summary of both characters on the last page.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:43 pm

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
--------------------VS!----------------------
pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate

Stev the Renegade

Stev the Renegade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:49 pm

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
----VS!----
twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3084 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games