Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Why Cant we all be friends?

Join me in a short verse:

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Think about it,we should all just get along.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Scrapps i'm annoyed right now very and you did do a bogus posts one of your reason for resisting one of my S rank Lightning jutsu's was cause you were the Raikage remember with absolutely no damage
So I'm tired of you all acting so smug about everything right now

Yea that one was bogus but thanks to you telling me I learned that.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:36 pm

That was one though there was a few others mostly cause you didn't believe on the way I build up my rpc, so you would take kicks, try to match speed, and etc.......
And everytime we had to go occ for a while
I think you should just learn to take hits........ I take a bunch of attacks as my rpc and I show there effects many times
Shoko had me in many corners about to kill me even one when I was kage though she did kill me then however I set up the jutsu
Nuppins test she messed me kind of up
You give hits out and expect person to feel something you gotta do them the same courtesy as well.....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:41 pm

I do take hits but halfway through our fight I had no idea that you had seki reigan so I assumed that I could match your speed but I found out that you did have it and realized that I couldn't go as fast as you. I take hits all the time, I realize I should have taken more damage to my body for the jutsu I did but four places got destroyed as well. Which I made a better post earlier in this thread and I edited my post in the twilight falls with the better one just so you know.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:46 pm

See before I still feel insulted on the way your rping with us and all that's the only reason where acting like this at the moment
sheeesh I don't know how we get so much crap about this while people like havocs group and your own little group got slapped in the wrist for way worst rping
I don't really even care anymore what you post I'm completely frustrated at the moment on how you acted with us and even how you believe our attacks were so simple minded thinking that our plan was done just for the hell of it
no!!! it was something I had been talking with Nuppins for a while then with Eris the only one who was part of it last moment was Kune and Demon
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 pm

ninja
haha and now people that you would have needed chakra to face are in your office.. wow that sucks really

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm

hmmm....this maybe a good time to obtain some human puppets.....hey is grass and sound on good terms?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
ninja
haha and now people that you would have needed chakra to face are in your office.. wow that sucks really

I don't like how you are continuing to act when this issue was resolved. You acted way worse saying the things you did, whether mine was indirect or not yours was and it really wasn't nice at all. I didn't say they were simple minded, I just stopped them.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Actions speak way more than spoken words I don't have to be nice and I won't hide how I'm feeling right now. I should of acted like this the moment you posted but no I tried to be reasonable at first, but now I'm just tired of it all really all of it, the issue wasn't resolve I never saw no agreement on this chatroom at all, I just saw people getting tired of all of it

Shruikan yeah we are in good terms with sound if you wanted to know
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Ok well i'm done talking. It's your choice on what you want to do.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:21 pm

ok sweet thanks Naito. I may go in but I had to be sure, didn't want to be killed for no appearant reason, though I may not visit till a few...things are done. I may not even go at all.....but reason I asked was there is a target Haseo wanted to exterminate, but doesn't know his location. I won't meta game to there but I don't know if it'll be wise to attack him while he's in grass's territory. Besides Masumi may attack me for no appearant reason
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
ok sweet thanks Naito. I may go in but I had to be sure, didn't want to be killed for no appearant reason, though I may not visit till a few...things are done. I may not even go at all.....but reason I asked was there is a target Haseo wanted to exterminate, but doesn't know his location. I won't meta game to there but I don't know if it'll be wise to attack him while he's in grass's territory. Besides Masumi may attack me for no appearant reason

Arekku my rpc hardly cares of people he doesn't know, has never talk, not from his village, though if he's a friend he'll give pretty much a limb that's the way it is
though I say your pretty much okay to go around there as long as there no havoc
and yeah she would do that

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Shruikan Tenshi

Arekku my rpc hardly cares of people he doesn't know, has never talk, not from his village, though if he's a friend he'll give pretty much a limb that's the way it is

Yup....though I don't know if it helps....My rpc does favors for people if the price is right. I mean with the otokage, I gained a human puppet and in return I brought back one of his shinobi and killed a leaf nin. Get to learn some sound jutsu and etc etc etc. I'm only a chunin so...yeah.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
Naito_Arekkusu7
Shruikan Tenshi

Yup....though I don't know if it helps....My rpc does favors for people if the price is right. I mean with the otokage, I gained a human puppet and in return I brought back one of his shinobi and killed a leaf nin. Get to learn some sound jutsu and etc etc etc. I'm only a chunin so...yeah.

WHAT HAPPENED TO RAIKEN KAGUYA!!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
Naito_Arekkusu7
Shruikan Tenshi

Yeah I know people usually do
well idk just as long as you don't annoy my rpc he will treat you right really as well
though I never ask for much
while Riku on the other hand I made him random and sort of airheaded I love rping as him hahaha
as well Arekku though not much I can do with him anymore since well you notice first thing big I tried and it turns to some big fiasco
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3085 3086 3087 3088 3089 3090 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games