Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:00 am

Z ran to the border of the village. He saw the Akatsuki member sitting there. Z had no bother with him so he entered the village.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 am

katsuro ran into the gate avoiding the situation at the gate and ran into the village

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 pm

Kit ran and did a large roll to the right to doge and attack that may have come his way. Smiling he let out a sigh. "I have to go...Its been really." Making a few handsings he was swallowed by the wind and gone.

(Cant stick around here theres work to be done. ^^)

(Also...Im not a big sharingan user...Not until i get enternal this way i wont go blind.|)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:33 pm

((Uh jedi, did you dodge the giant electrified pillar?))

M o k i F a i r y

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:34 pm

katsuro dashed through the gate off into the distance knowing he'd return soon
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:57 pm

((yes))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:31 pm

User Image_____Sypher

Sypher Kaguya—Akatsuki leader

((Oh, didn't see it.))
Sypher quickly danced around the fire balls while firing finger bullets directly at jedi ((Your falling so that may be a problem for you)) He then opened a box from the floor onto the location where jedi would fall. He then popped up spikes in a 20 foot radius. ((I already preset bone here a LOOOONG time ago.))

"The world shall bow down to my bones".
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:23 pm

User Image ~HERO~

Hero took mizukami off his back and walked over to Raziel "Miyko Yami..." Hero put mizukami to raziel's neck "Miyko Yami was nothing more then a beat up tin man"

"You wanna know why I use a sword? cause jutsu's are to quick. They say when you kill a man you can tell more about them. So in some way I could know more about you father then you ever would have"

i3 tails Yagura

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

Jedi grew Black wings but at the same time he spun quickly. "Rotation!"." Jedi's Body was now dark and black chakra surrounding him. he also formed hand seals. I guess i will have to do it." Jedi said as he bit his thumb and summoned a giant red dragon. Kaji Spit out multitudes of lava from his lava among the surrounding area.

User Image

"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:36 pm

((How the ******** do you rotate with wings and not fall, and how do you rotate without byakugan?))

M o k i F a i r y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 pm

((i have byakugan my friend, and its called folding wings, and then opaning them, why does everything have to be so hard?))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 pm

User Image_____Sypher

Sypher Kaguya—Akatsuki leader

((You must have been high because spinning decreases wind resistance and you would have fallen farther. Oh well, I don't care.))
Sypher launched himself through the air while shooting nice sized shields from the earth to protect him from lava (As in, redirect it a little so it wont hit him.) While jumping he reached higher than the dragon and came downwards with two spinning giant drills on his arms, while this was going so a spike emerged from the earlier electrified pillar upwards towards the dragon to shock it.

"The world shall bow down to my bones".

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 am

((not to be unfair but I have to be elsewhere))
Zeramaru made one swift handsign "Suna Shunshin (Sand Instantaneous Body Skill)" Zeramaru turned into sand and was blown away by the wind.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:48 am

((oh yeah, i was looking up the Ameratsu to learn more about it and found this.....))

Naruto Wiki
Amaterasu is an Eye Technique of the Mangekyo Sharingan. It is one of the most powerful ninjutsu in existence, opposite of Tsukuyomi, a genjutsu of similar power. Itachi Uchiha was the first person shown in Naruto that could use Amaterasu. He later gave the power to Sasuke Uchiha. The jet-black flames are said to be as hot as the sun. The flames are extremely powerful, capable of burning through Jiraiya's Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind, which Jiraiya states to be fire resistant. Not surprisingly, it appears to use a large amount of chakra. Though stated in the data book to burn everything reflected on its retina, Zetsu also commented that the Amaterasu burns everything within Itachi's wide field of vision to cinders with an unholy black flame, to the degree of being able to burn an entire forest or village with it. Where ever the user focuses his eye on a object, the flames will appear at the exact spot without moving making it unavoidable as long as the user keeps his vision on the target.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:10 pm

((.........doesn't that mean i killed them a while ago?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games