Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:06 am

(Okay)
Zeno chuckled as he watched Blood fall asleep. That was what he spent half his time doing, long as he wasn't training or on some mission or something.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:24 am

"you really developed into something zeno" BRile said as he jumped out of a tree in the distance. He then walked towards him and spoke. "when did you get a student?" He said looking at the boy sleeping under the tree.

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:30 am

"Five years ago." Zeno said sarcastically yet literally. "I actually have a whole squad. So, what've you been up to?" He said as he turned back to Brile.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:38 am

"i haven't been around lately(inactive because of work). So what have i missed in the village." Brile asked looking at Zeno.

brileone

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:44 am

"Not much, just Lenon joining Akatsuki and destroying over half of Cloud's population, Kiyoshi seemingly betraying us and sealing Rahenno's Kyuubi away, just for the information on Akatsuki, the sealing and death of Kit, me becoming ANBU, Zeramaru dying...oh yeah, and Susumu's resignation leaving Rahenno as Raikage, who is now planning to marry Masumi from what I've heard." Zeno said in a rush.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:37 am

hero fell from the sky as he jumped of zan's falcon. after he jumped he figured out that this was not the best plan. with hand signs hero performed Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu) 5 clones rapped around hero as he hit the ground. they're was a lot of dust that kicked up. hero rolled out of the dust cloud clenching the back of his head."i almost died!!" he looked like he was on the brink of a melt down

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Blood suddenly fell from the tree and said "aw! that hurt! might as well contiune learning those taijutsu while im awake..."
blood opened the scroll containing the taijutsu
Blood picked Konoha Senpuu - Leaf Whirlwind
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:20 pm

1/3- Blood started of with some round house kicks
2/3- Then he tried the jumping action
3/3- then he did it to a log and the log flew.

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Blood sighed and said "Yes the last jutsu
Hayabusa Otoshi - Peregrine Falcon Drop "
1/3- Blood prcticed on getting a firm grip in a log to simulate a human
2/3- he practiced on turning in mid air so the enemy lands on his head
3/3 he did it sucsessfully with the log upsidedown
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Zeno smiled at him. "Alright, now you're to practice handling that Katana of yours." Zeno said pointing to the crimson red sword sheathed onto Blood's side.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Blood said "OK "
while unsheathing his katana.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Zeno nodded and made a handsign. He summoned Tetsu, the wind falcon, and an earth clone. He dissapeared in a puff of smoke and the clone took over, instructing him. "Tetsu is nearly the fastest of all the falcons; you're going to try delivering a hundred consecutive blows to him while he is constantly in motion." The clone directed as Tetsu shot off, circling the grounds.

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:43 pm

((GTG to church later!))Blood asked "will it be flying or will it be close to the ground"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:45 pm

hero took to his feet. he struck a power cord on his guitar that echoed over the grounds

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games