Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ceron

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:47 pm
Gawd, finally somewhere Yusake can really be an a**. n.n;;

Too bad I didn't get a chance to let him rant in the courtyard, then I could have brougth Solumone to place the role of his opposite again. T.T;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:53 pm
hehe, please tell me Ceron that youre not like that all the time and kaitie... are you paying attention the the rp at all???  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:59 pm
Er.. wha?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:02 pm
Huh? Me? *I'm* nothing like that, Yusake is however an anti-social b*****d. I play my characters very differently from one another. Like Solumone Graves for instance, he's also somewhere around the school grounds, wanting to sell stuff or get a position as a staff member. He's a complete opposite to Yusake almost, wears nice suits, calm demeaner, very friendly, always smiles (literally always smiles), and is many times older then Yusake. Don't take my characters personally, please, because you will find I play all types.  

Ceron

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:03 pm
Does anyone know if you can get Fruits Basket anime seprate? Like different DVDs instead of buying the whole box set xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:05 pm
Okay, for instance...sometimes I can be a real sweetie.

*Approaches Nohea and shrugs with a smile* Sorry there, don't know much about that. Try a google search, they tend to help, it helped me find out where to buy the complete box set of Paranoia Agent. ^_^

And sometimes I can be the exact opposite.

*Narrows eyes on Nohea, grunts* No, I dont' know what the hell you're talking about, go away. *pushes her off a cliff* >  

Ceron

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:06 pm
oh ok, I get it, no hard feelings.

Oh god, its like 4 am here and I gotta go, see you all later, night night.. or rather dayie day whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:06 pm
O.O;;;;  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:11 pm
I was used for an example!! Yayy!! rofl I dont want a box set, I want individual DVDs crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:11 pm
Yup, woot me.

Oh hey, and you can go here:

http://search.store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/nsearch?catalog=animenation&.autodone=nsearch.html&query=Fruits+Basket

http://www.toywiz.com/fruitsbasket.html

http://www.animepavilion.com/catalog2.php?itemtype=DVD&seriesnum=F005&series=Fruits_Basket

There, that should help, pick your poison. Personally I think the Anime Pavilion might be the most trustworthy, but that's coming from someone who lives near it. XP  

Ceron

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:14 pm
Ah, you went and dug up a bunch of links for me?! crying thank you!! I would rather buy it from an actual store though...but thanks anyway!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:17 pm
Yeah well, Anime Pavilion is an actual store I live in the area by. If you want to find an actual store I suggest google searching your city or area with anime store in it, otherwise you can order it online. razz

Anyway, I'm off, you people are mean, you no wanna play RP wif me. I feel sad, so sad now...and Yusake is sad, but also mad, but also sad, because you people don't like him. Of course, he is an a*****e...but that's not his fault, it's the world's fault for sucking so much. razz

So yeah, I"m off, hopefully you peeps will get to know I'm a nice guy, I just have a real b*****d of a character. *fake pout*  

Ceron

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:22 pm
*blinks confused* you seem nice, why are you mad confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:34 pm
Oh I'm not mad, I'm just silly. razz

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha! *vanishes*  

Ceron

Nohea-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:41 pm
Well I'm going too, I'm tired k den BYEEE!! rofl  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games