Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 pm
Wyatt frowned "Peace is only temporary" He said. He looked down and then at her again "but then again when your around I have hope that it's possible" He said.

Ricky smiled "Well don't worry so much I think she would want you to have hope" He said. He looked ahead seeing Sicilia "We're here I hope everyone is ready" He said. He herd the comment about alloy and the ground he was standing on glowed dangerously. He looked at Alastor "Hey want me to put a fog up?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:28 pm
((I'm going to bed. My blue moon made me very sleepy tonight...lol. Don't leave me too far behind! lol))

Morganna smiled and nodded at Ricky. She landed on the ground gracefully behind Kessaris. Cracking her neck a bit, she readied herself for what was to come.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:29 pm
Keliah continued to walk, people appearing and disappearing. It was all amazing in her eyes. "Wow...this is where people go when they die" she told herself. She continued walking when she saw something that disgusted her. It were the beast and in their clutches was an unconcious Jean. Kessaris...those things...they've gotten mom she projected in a horrified tone,hoping that it would reach her brother.

Lorna looked at him and smiled. Giving him a soft kiss on his lips. She looked outside admiring the sky, when she felt something on the ground. She wasnt sure what it was so she shook it off and sat back down.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:37 pm
"No." Alastor responds. "If you put up a fog, they'd see us as an imminent threat. We pose no harm." Walking forward, Alastor inhales, then calls out, Lorna Dane!!

Kess looks over to the two of them and asks,"Why is my General taking orders from you Alastor? In fact, I want you to answer that Ricky." He looks away for a moment, responding to his sister. ~I should've known. They've gotten them all. Okay then...how many of those things are we looking at here?~  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:41 pm
Keliah looks as they mutate her mother. She wanted to cry but couldnt at the moment. Well right now there's 10 around her... her link is broken. She looks up as she sees, hundreds of thousands of the beast. Let's just say...there may be more here than there are people on earth she projected to him as she stayed hidden.

Lorna heard Alastor's voice as she stood up. "Who is this?" she asked as she went downstairs and out the front of her home, as she saw Alastor and company approaching. "What do you want here?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:48 pm
Wyatt stepped next to her "Why are you here and why are you both in a group" He said. He felt this sight was rather odd but he wasn't going to do anything yet he wanted to hear what was going on.

Ricky frowned "umm...well...I have my reasons" He said. He looked down "please don't be too mad" He said. He looked at Kessaris feeling ashamed the air around them became extreamly cold. He looked back at Wyatt and Lorna.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:03 pm
Tenshi heard them all speaking and took it in, he also wanted to join him but before hand he wanted to see if he was needed back home for any apparent reason. " Mom, Neph, Riko, did y'all need me for anything before I take off to help the others?" He asked them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:44 am
Lunia just stood and listened to the conversation, knowing that if she gave any input in it she would probably just be ignored as usual. She kept on thinking to herself what Alastor meant when he said his parents were very 'productive', but didn't let this take her mind off of the situation. She just stood beside Ricky, knowing that if she said something to him, he wouldn't reply very well, and Lunia could not be bothered with feeling down and sad at this moment in time. She shivered slightly as the air went extremely cold, and crossed her arms showing it. She then looked into the air with sadness in her eyes. ~Keliah... please be okay... i need you...~ she said to herself, maybe even hoping Keliah would get the message. "I should have gone with Mom and Dad..." she said to herself, knowing that she would at least be noticed and get a conversation.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:30 am
"We're in a group because we've come for something that's here. I think you know what it is." Kessaris replied, stepping in from behind the group. "I'm sorry to interrupt you Lorna, but Alastor here says that he knows you're harboring this thing called a Residue."

"I know you have it. Just give it to me before I lay waste to this place like I did...Such a cool guy right? Listen, in return for him, we would like to search just a few places in your city. If you don't mind.

~That's just...Do you think you can go further without getting captured? If you don't just say the word and I'll be there to heal you.~  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:32 am
(Bows to Father Desert)  

Miluion Feredir

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:38 am
Author was in the Training field of the mountains practicing his inner spirit. "Suppress...focus... now Conceal" as Author soft spoke..His spirit started to focus on one spot in his body and then concealed it by suppressing it into a small crystal around his neck.. "alright the spiritual necklace is complete"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:57 am
Samara shook her head. "No, honey. Go on and catch up to the others," she said. "Just make sure to watch out for your sister."

Rou, happily in Samara's arms, waved at Tenshi. "Bye big bwudder!" he said with a bright smile.

Morganna walked over and nudged Lunia with her elbow, giving her an encouraging wink and smile. Though Lunia had never come right out and told her about Ricky, she intuitively knew. "Looks like we might finally get to see some action, huh?" she whispered to her.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:28 am
Wyatt looked at them "I see...well this is the first I have herd of it" He said. He turned to Lorna "Is it really here?" He asked her. He knew reguardless he didn't trust what would happen with the residue. Wyatt quicky put a barrier around the group to prevent them from making a move untill Lorna said something. He knew it wouldn't hold them forever but it would hold them off for a short time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:10 am
Lunia chuckled and blushed slightly at Morganna, as she linked arms with her gently. "Yeah..." she whispered back to her, smiling slightly as she waited to see what Alastor was actually doing and if he'd even need Lunia's help at this precise minute. "I still don't know if we can trust Alastor..." she whispered to Morganna.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:50 pm
(And Angelic delivered us this day, sunshine for all to see...)

Alastor watched Wyatt as he placed up a shield and began to raise his hand until Kessaris stopped him. "If we take down his barrier, we'll be seen as a threat."

"It's a waste of time Shale, and you know it!" Alastor replies in a hushed tone, jerking his hand out of Kessaris' grasp.

"It's diplomacy for you. Let's just wait until Lorna arrives. After that, you go with her and well...maybe get slapped around a bit. You can heal right?"

Alastor inadvertantly looks over to Chelan and gives a half smirk. "He's crazy isn't he?"

"What's that for? Anyway, Wyatt, my friend Alastor here says it's here. If he says that, well, I think we should, and this will sound weired, trust him."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games