Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica bit her bottom lip as he pulled her to him. "Mmm," She hummed, resting her head on his shoulder.
The room was silent for a moment. It wasn't awkward or weird. It was just that comfortable silence where you could feel love radiating from the person holding you.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Veronica titled her head to look back at him, moving into his lap.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:16 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and closed his eyes as she moved into his lap. Stroking her hair and shoulder he didn't open his eyes at her question. "Nothing much. Just how much I love you and how lucky I am." He opened his eyes and smiled at her, kissing the tip of her nose playfully.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:19 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"You are really lucky ya know that? Like, super lucky you have me," Veronica smirked.
"Ah, babe. You know that I'm the lucky one here," Her nose crinkled, her lips turned up in a smile as he kissed her nose. "You're amazing," She whispered, pressing her lips to his softly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 pm
||GAH! im sorry im sucking it up really bad tonight. i feel like s**t.||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:35 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled and didn't argue simply kissing her back when she kissed him. His hand drifted across her shoulder and down her chest. Then back up again. Following the same path in a soothing motion. "I'm glad I have you Veronica. You saved me from myself."

(( Don't worry about it. It's cool ^^ Whats up?))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am
whee  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:34 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronicas lips lingered in front of his as his hand moved from her chest to her shoulder. Back and forth. Her eyes fluttered a bit before actually opening. She rested her head on his shoulder.
"Glad I could be of assistance," She giggled softly before pressing a small kiss to his neck.

||Guy stuff. But mostly family s**t. It sucks. ughhh... and i had a horrible headache last nightt.||
||Evo, Star Crossed? you're being talked too! smile ||  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 am
Evoblack
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She hurried farther down the street. It was hard to walk in this state (though she did enjoy being a mother). She felt a whir passed by her. Dylan's scent rushed past her nose. He caught her hand and pulled her to him. Dylan sighed, placing his hands on her curved waist and sliding them down to her hips.

Ravin pursed her lips slightly as he kissed her. Dylan took her hands in his as he spoke. Ravin cracked a slight smile and pulled away from him to walk down the sidewalk. "I respect your need to be alone," she simply said.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:41 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin was walking away. Wait. No. Thats not how it was supposed to go.
But of course, happy endings only exsisted in the movies. And books, sometimes. Ya know, at least thats what he had heard.

Dylan rushed over in front of her and held her hips in his hands. "Yeah, and I appreciate that. However, I'm no longer on my period and I love you. And I want to be around you every second of every day,"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:54 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and tilted his head back, continuing to stroke her shoulder and chest. "Im glad you were here to help me love." He smiled and kissed her softly.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:56 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Thats good, I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon," She kissed him back before snuggling next to him on the floor, still somewhat sitting up on his lap. "We should finish getting dressed and stuff shouldn't we?" She wasn't really in the mood to leave now.. But she had to for Ravin.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and held her when she snuggled into him. She was dressed already and he should probably get dressed. But he really didn't want to move, he was so comfortable and it was nice. They hadn't had this happy loving time in a while. They had either been arguing or busy.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"I think Ravin can wait just a few more minutes," Veronica commented, quite comfortable in her current position, but was Hunter?
She curled her legs under herself and looked down at the floor.
She made a face at the hard floor before standing up and pulling Hunter to his as well. She stumbled backwards and fell onto the bed, dragging Hunter with her. "Ah, much better," She smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:26 pm
(( In school so I'm slow xD ))  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 pm
||no worries smile ||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games