Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am
((Stole his cloths... Damn...))

The soldiers and guards let out a groan, standing around the prison lazily. NOTHING was happening. For a damn rescue attempt, this was boring..

"Think he's really gonna come..?" One asked, now just playing with his gun.

"Eh.. Who knows. Seems too much trouble for just ONE broad if you ask me.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 am
Gil moved down the hall in front of them. He gave them a salute, before stopping in front of them.
"Olskey said for me to go in and watch after the prisoner. I hear he's getting edgy because of this Dead-Man guy..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:08 am
The others just looked down at him, raising an eyebrow slowly.
"I think we got it covered, kid." One grunted, rolling his eyes at Demi's cell. "Besides it's one guy against an entire ship. He'll be shot down before he can even find this place."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:10 am
"Yeah? Well Olskey said he'd put a knife through my spine if don't do this!" Gil whined, shuddering the best he could with his guess of how the b*****d ordered the soldiers.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:12 am
"Hmm.. I don't see how one person could have such a fetish with knives.." The soldier grunted, hanging Gil off his gun. "Alright kid, you can take my post while I go rest for a bit. Sound fair..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:15 am
"Alright..." Gil said with a fake sigh of relief before looking around.
"Wait...There's only two of us!?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:17 am
"The others are trying to get more weapons." The second one groaned as the other had already left.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 am
"Ah...Too bad they won't get here quick enough." Gil said with a grin, the back of his fist ramming into the soldier's neck. When he went down, he took the key to the cell and opened it.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 am
Demi blinked, rolling over in her bed, staring at the figure standing in the doorway. Mentally, she had been blocking out all the noise coming from the halls as the two soliders - who now strangely disappeared - how started complaining about guarding her.
"...Come near me and I'll make your life Hell." She growled, trying to sound as intimidating as one could.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:25 am
Gil looked at her, crossing his arms.
"Demi, we're getting out of here."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 am
Demi blinked a few times, trying to make out his appearance in the nearly pitch black darkness of the ship. She clenched her teeth together, rolling back over in the bed. "You might, but I can't go anywhere." She growled, holding onto the bed as she tried to hold back from fighting. She might not have been given direct orders to attack, but the thought still scratched at the back of her mind. "b*****d won't let me leave this place."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am
"Not to worry. The b*****d isn't a KAVA soldier, so you shouldn't have to listen to it." Gil said, walking into the cell.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 am
"Well he told me to feel free to beat your a** when you come and it's taking everything I got not to do so." Demi growled, holding on more tightly on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:39 am
Gil nodded, before a lightbulb went off in his head.
"...Go ahead and attack me. That way, I can go ahead and get you out of here while you're chasing me." he said with a chuckle, looking out of the cell. He came with a silenced pistol, and still had it in his holster. If they attack this time, he may have to kill them.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 am
"...He also said not to listen to you..." Demi groaned, now relaxing as her urge to attack subsided. "Face it Gil. I'm screwed to stay in here."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games