Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:41 pm
Not sure how many will notice but anyone who does and has interacted with my characters, Akira or Sorea, and was wondering where i've been, my apologies! I should have it all moved over tomorrow or hopefully tonight and have it all ready once more!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:26 pm
whiters4

Lord Yozo

Sorry I haven't replied yet. emotion_8c Been going through some real life stuff.  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:45 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Sorry I haven't replied yet. emotion_8c Been going through some real life stuff.

Never you worry, dear heart. Praying things improve for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:39 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

No Worries! Take your time.  

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 am
ShadowStar369

Cecil is not a nerd! How dare you-- emotion_donotwant
Jkjkyourcodeisadorable--  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:27 am
yo punny nut
ShadowStar369

Cecil is not a nerd! How dare you-- emotion_donotwant
Jkjkyourcodeisadorable--

XD He's on the same level as Cerberus.
:ROFL: Couldn't help it! He was too cute not to mention somewhere.  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 pm
SoujiAtsumi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOUUUUUUUUUU. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:38 pm
yo punny nut
SoujiAtsumi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOUUUUUUUUUU. emotion_awesome

M'aw thanks X) It's been a good day, gonna see if I can get some replies done now!  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:42 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Late greeting but:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:04 pm
SoujiAtsumi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A birthday train, my favorite! Happy birthday!  

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:24 am
I feel the need to extremely apologize to every member in this Guild as an entirety.

I'm sure once I finish up, most of you will wave a hand and tell me it's okay - but there are things these past few weeks that I've neglected to do; and that includes all of you.

As of late I've been in a bit of a rut. It's not uncommon for me to occasionally have my moments, but it's been something lasting for a lengthy amount of time. Each time I log in, it almost feels toxic and the last thing I wanted to do is lay that on any one of you. I'm usually pretty good about keeping my emotions in check around all of you - but it moved on to a point that I was even putting off my captain duties. I don't expect everyone to read this or really take it to heart or anything but...

I'm sorry.

Profiles have slipped, I've neglected day changes, refusing to post for my roleplay partners while telling them I'm on my way - all of it is unacceptable for me and I can't apologize enough to all of you. I've been a little busy on top of it all, so if you've seen me online but haven't done anything or answered anyone, it's because I'm using the mobile app. I'm not always at my computer and have time to respond or sit and fix things to how I want them to be. A lot of things have just been on my mind, plaguing me enough to the point where I don't want to be anything or anywhere at any point.

---------

So this is my promise that as of later today, things will be returning to normal. We'll have some new forums and events on the way, hopefully new members invited - and for those of you that I've opened an RP with the entire two of you, I'll be returning within the week and pushing myself to where I was.

Anyway, I hope you all have a happy Monday and the day change will be extended to next Monday, September 4th. So enjoy the extra week!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:20 pm
Thanks for the birthday wishes guys!

Sorry to hear that you're going through all of that Yumi, I know how it can be, but I'm glad to hear you're trying to work through it. There's nothing wrong with putting your health over a thread.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:19 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Oh don't worry about me, you! And happy late birthday! I'm sorry I wasn't here for it. ; n ; But I hope it was great nonetheless!

Cause you have no idea how badly I wanted to delete Punny's post and act like I told you happy birthday first. Lololol.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:19 am
Okay which one of you is it. >8(

I'VE ONLY EVER TOLD PUNS TO YOU LOT.

WHO IS IT.

butthankyouverymuch ; v ;  

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:20 am
oOBookwormYumiOo
SoujiAtsumi

Oh don't worry about me, you! And happy late birthday! I'm sorry I wasn't here for it. ; n ; But I hope it was great nonetheless!

Cause you have no idea how badly I wanted to delete Punny's post and act like I told you happy birthday first. Lololol.

EXCUSEME.
I am very committed to being the first to wish others happy birthday! emotion_donotwant
I AM A V GUD FREN.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games