Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll stood up and jumped off the roof and he thougut to himself i neer did try out night leavers new clone fighting system bixyll wakled off to the traing ground and pulled out his blade and began wailing on the clones of his
*runs past him with a a army of himself behind him* damnit bixyll turn it off im tired  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:01 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll stood up and jumped off the roof and he thougut to himself i neer did try out night leavers new clone fighting system bixyll wakled off to the traing ground and pulled out his blade and began wailing on the clones of his
*runs past him with a a army of himself behind him* damnit bixyll turn it off im tired
((it only clones bixyll))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:02 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
((no but from before he was fighting clones of himself and if its not the machine something very weird is happening))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:05 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
((no but from before he was fighting clones of himself and if its not the machine something very weird is happening))
bixyll turned of the machine and looked at naota " dude i need to get things of my mind at the easy way to do that for me is to train"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:06 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll turned of the machine and looked at naota " dude i need to get things of my mind at the easy way to do that for me is to train"
*trip lands on face gets up and dosnt even have a scratch on him*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:11 pm
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
hydra4
SilenceXBlackNwhite
*trip lands on face gets up and dosnt even have a scratch on him*
bixyll tunrened the machine on and started to kill off the clones one by on with his blade  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:50 pm
berry looked around"i wonder what everyone doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:11 pm
bixyll sliced another clone in half than pasused panting turned of the machine and walked out of the traing room  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:46 pm
???: *walks up* are you enjoying your new body

hey its you why do you only appear really when im alone

???: because the others must not know alot about me *puts his hand on his shoulder* dont worry youll understand soon

ok  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:39 pm
hydra4

???: because the others must not know alot about me *puts his hand on his shoulder* dont worry youll understand soon

ok
berry walks around the school and see naota with some person."naota?" berry looks at him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

ok
berry walks around the school and see naota with some person."naota?" berry looks at him.
???: *dissapears*

oh hey berry  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:49 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

ok

oh hey berry
"who was that man?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

ok

oh hey berry
"who was that man?"

*sigh* me  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:54 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

ok

oh hey berry
"who was that man?"

*sigh* me
"huh?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:56 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4

ok

oh hey berry
"who was that man?"

*sigh* me
"huh?"
hes me im him thats all there is to it im good hes evil but he made a promise  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games