Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trintish

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:43 pm

*walks to the sliding door*....I have to let the village know that im back....iv been gone too long i requir a good conversation with a good friend..
*walks out the door*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:45 pm

You need Me to Help?

User ImageXXXΗ ɩ κ ɑ ɾ ʊ X X O k ɑ m o t o XXXXX

XXXXX Hikaru litsened and waited for his task... (Do not know what to say so this is all Im going to write for now...I think I'll follow the girl.)
I'll Help... Eventually.

Masked_In_Light

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:24 pm

((Firu, we don't keep scrolls in the academy...we have a SECURE scroll house. This is bordering on godmodding.))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Don't Let Me Be Myself

XXXXX once again in the academy He waited yet again for his teacher. He can be very unstimulated. Even his last word sounded Yoda ish it was kinda lame... to tell the truth it was. but he had to give him the full respect of a teacher could get so he should just smile and shove it down his thout. "So.. what kinda jutsu's am I learining?" He asked.
I'll Eventually Go Mad.

Masked_In_Light

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Hya arrived at the acadamy."Yoda is you say? You know, i don't have to train you. But i want full fledge shinobi. First." He wrote on the chalk board."Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)". He then underlined it. He showed the handsigns to Hikaru. He wasnt going to show them any slower or faster, unless needed."Now focus your chakera, and then replace yourself with a near by object. Im not going to take this training easly." He wait for the shinobi.

((2 Post, 3 sentences minimum for each post!))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:34 pm

"Obviously your not interested in training, find me when you are." Hya leaves.

Exit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Mifune
The Lengend Continues.User Image

Mifune walked and looked around, his katana on his back, hands in his pockets. "Hey so who wants to train me?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 pm

You need Me to Help?

XXXXX Hikaru did not understand why the teacher just suddenly leave him... He was just meditating it was only 3 seconds..."Okay.." Hikaru swayed into a seat and think about what he should do since the teacher left him, He just lazily studied till he could sense the small scent of chakra float by.
I'll Help... Eventually.

Masked_In_Light

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Kyujin raised his hand looking confused.
"Hey sensei how do you create perfect clones"? "I try but everytime I create one his face looks a pale and sick see!"

Kyujin gets up and puts hands together drawing out chakra Bunshin no jutsu! The clone came out all pale and sickly looking.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Muse_Magician
Hya arrived at the acadamy."Yoda is you say? You know, i don't have to train you. But i want full fledge shinobi. First." He wrote on the chalk board."Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)". He then underlined it. He showed the handsigns to Hikaru. He wasnt going to show them any slower or faster, unless needed."Now focus your chakera, and then replace yourself with a near by object. Im not going to take this training easly." He wait for the shinobi.

Watching the teacher explain to Hikaro, kyujin copied the handsighns that the teacher showed, and excerted the amount of chakra needed and switched himself with a nearby trash can.

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I-Kuro_Tsuki-I
Muse_Magician

Watching the teacher explain to Hikaro, kyujin copied the handsighns that the teacher showed, and excerted the amount of chakra needed and switched himself with a nearby trash can.

Looking suppriised that kyujin got it the first time he called beginners luck on himself and tried to repete the same process over. Doing the nessecary hand sighns, Kyujin drew out the amout of chakra needed again but this time switched himself out with the classroom chalkboard.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 pm

SENKEI AKUMA

Puppet user/ academy / kiri

Senkei walked into the academy and stood in t5he central hall sorrounded by hundreads of sliding doors, he looked around as he only saw closed doors after more doors after more " Were is everyone..." he said in a low tone of voice as he kept looking for a teacher to get him on the path og the ninja.

iAkura-kun

Prophet

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Gen walked into the academy, his coat covering half his face, and his round sunglasses covering his eyes. He was carrying a steel gourd on his back as he entered the classroom. "Is there a teacher here?" He asked, as he took a seat. "If not, I hope there is one soon."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:12 pm

"I don't think this is going to get me far in life." Gen said as he stood up and left the academy. He decided to go to the Mizukage's palace in an attempt to find a teacher of some sort, so he could become a full fledged ninja.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games