Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:34 pm

Seaphron
Interesting life? (Sorry have yet to tae a look)

@LF - Stop it!
HAHAHAHA!
THATS A KNEE SLAPPER.

Would you care to masticate my wenis?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:36 pm

rofl

You guys ever realize that no one ever says there life is great? (not making a stab at you just saying)

Seaphron

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:37 pm

Wenises are gross.

This one time, me and my younger friends were sitting at lunch and joking about the word "masticating". Awesome stuff. x3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:37 pm

I sometimes do.

LifelessFawkes

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:38 pm

Mrs Nintendo
Wenises are gross.

This one time, me and my younger friends were sitting at lunch and joking about the word "masticating". Awesome stuff. x3
My wenis is quite sexy, thank you.

The grass is always greener on the other side.

melikefood

Miss Bunns

Seaphron
rofl

You guys ever realize that no one ever says there life is great? (not making a stab at you just saying)

But it isn't. My mom's a crack addict, school is a bore, I sit at my comp all day... there's only a few times in my life where I do something interesting. :/
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:41 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. It is just kinda sad that you never hear good stuff coming from people. Wow that does suck though. Is your mother at least trying to stop?

Seaphron

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:43 pm

Complaining is fun. D<
I have good news though... 11 days of school left! Then comes three months of being bored 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:45 pm

Who can ever know for sure?

On the bright side, I have an amazing boyfriend, I'ma go live with him for 6 months and apply for school so I can stay longer.. I finally got my passport so that can happen.. I'll be done with classes on the 19th, but for some reason I have graduation on the 8th. O_o

Miss Bunns

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:46 pm

Mrs Nintendo

On the bright side, I have an amazing boyfriend, I'ma go live with him for 6 months and apply for school so I can stay longer.. I finally got my passport so that can happen.. I'll be done with classes on the 19th, but for some reason I have graduation on the 8th. O_o
So you can like, do absolutely nothing for the 11 days after the 8th?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:47 pm

Yeah that is true, didn't think about that. Hope everything works out for you going to see your boyfriend.

Seaphron

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:50 pm

Akuyoko
Mrs Nintendo

So you can like, do absolutely nothing for the 11 days after the 8th?

I don't think so. I should be done with English soon. But I know there's still some stuff to cover in Family Studies and Computer Programming. I don't know about foods class, except for cooking and this one project.. I bet my teacher is going to make us to more textbook work 'cause she's stupid that way. :/

@Seaphron: Everything seems fine anyways. I got my ticket and my passport, my grandma's coming with me, so we'll be driving to the airport together.. :3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:52 pm

That's good to know. It sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun.

Seaphron

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:52 pm

Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now because I suck and need a lot of sleep.
Nighty-night, Cult.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3090 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games